IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Jump to content






Photo
- - - - -

Captcha.. Y U Weird?

Posted by Minerex , in Pictures 21 September 2011 · 421 views

Pictures
I bet I can't type Thai using my keyboard. Imagine there was no button to render new Captcha, what would you type? The last time I had to type in a Captcha, they gave me an Omega and a Sigma... they are getting hardcore nowadays. Show some mercy would ya?  

Posted Image


Rocketing off, Rex

Posted Image







Egghebrecht
Sep 21 2011 08:05 AM
I often have to try several times to get through those bloody things
Whenever there's a word or characters like that, you can type literally anything. Even "Runescape" or "DanirBare" as long as it's one word.

Egghebrecht, on Sep 21 2011, 09:05 PM, said:

I often have to try several times to get through those bloody things
Your not alone buddy!
Posted Image Posted Image

Mr FANG, on Sep 21 2011, 09:42 PM, said:

Whenever there's a word or characters like that, you can type literally anything. Even "Runescape" or "DanirBare" as long as it's one word.
It worked lol! Captcha accepted it
Posted Image
Posted Image

Helm Lardar
Sep 21 2011 02:38 PM
Inglip's trying to communicate.

Obey the call and get that hebrew translated!
Posted Image
At least you guys can read your captchas.
In these reCAPTCHA capthas usually only the word that you can understand matters. The other one which is usually in like russian or smudged out doesn't matter at all.

Fabis, on Sep 22 2011, 05:56 AM, said:

In these reCAPTCHA capthas usually only the word that you can understand matters. The other one which is usually in like russian or smudged out doesn't matter at all.
u mean they can be omitted?

My Avatar

Posted Image

Recent Comments

Recent Entries

Search My Blog

Latest Visitors

  • Photo
    Egghebrecht
    26 Apr 2013 - 07:06
  • Photo
    im gona mill burray ur mom
    26 Apr 2013 - 02:23
  • Photo
    Kemosabe
    25 Apr 2013 - 22:40
  • Photo
    Aabid
    25 Apr 2013 - 21:32
  • Photo
    Zooey
    25 Apr 2013 - 17:35
  • Photo
    reepicheep
    25 Apr 2013 - 16:03
  • Photo
    Kesthetic
    25 Apr 2013 - 15:49
  • Photo
    Mano
    25 Apr 2013 - 11:27

Pictures

TehNoobShow Follower

Posted Image

By Kyo

Posted Image

By Prodigy <3

Posted Image

By Zooey

Posted Image

Quotes

Spoiler

:: Private ::

Posted Image