IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

jacobskillz's Blog

Photo

One Year Gone

Posted by jacobskillz , 29 October 2012 - - - - - - · 227 views

Well it's been over a year since I last took a peek onto this wedsite. Going through some of my old blogs and taking a look at what my stats used to be when I was blogging. So much has changed over the last year. I wouldn't even know where to begin with all of the things that have changed. It's fair to say that my stats have gone up and my bank...

Photo

Vlogging Vs. Blogging

Posted by jacobskillz , 26 June 2011 - - - - - - · 265 views

So from my last blog, I got my Cooking to 80, and I did a little bit of Mining with my Varrock Armour 3. Then I did a few more Slayer tasks. I got a Black Demons task, and I used a Dwarf Multicannon to get it done fast. Then I got a Kalphites task. So I decided for the Kalphites task that I am going to kill Kalphite Guardians. They give 170 Slayer...

Photo

Varrock Hard Tasks

Posted by jacobskillz , 23 June 2011 - - - - - - · 230 views

So yesterday, I was contemplating how I really wanted to do the Seers' Village Elite Tasks if I were able to get level 92 Herblore. I am very much thinking of leveling up Herblore anyway, and I plan to fund it by selling my Santa Hat. If my Santa Hat goes to a decent price, around 140M, then it is in my plans to sell it. I would sell it, get 92...

Photo

Money Making Skills

Posted by jacobskillz , 21 June 2011 - - - - - - · 255 views

For the majority of today, I did Slayer. I was finishing off my Black Demons task from the night before, and I seem to have this weird effect with Slayer. I seem to get A LOT of Rune Med Helms and Rune Full Helms. While doing my Black demons task I got 4 Rune Med Helms in total. Then after that task was finished, I got a Bloodvelds task. I decided to...

Photo

Everything

Posted by jacobskillz , 19 June 2011 - - - - - - · 232 views

I have been just doing like everything since I started playing RuneScape again. I have been doing a lot of Slayer, and a lot of Dungeoneering. I got 3 Dungeoneering levels in the last 2 days, just doing on and off dungeons with a good buddy, and anytime he was unavailable I have been doing Slayer. I did I think 4 tasks in the last 2 days, and got up one...

Photo

Minecraft Vs. Runescape

Posted by jacobskillz , 14 June 2011 - - - - - - · 1,607 views

It seems Minecraft has gotten a hold of me. For the last couple days I have been absolutely addicted to playing Minecraft and not Runescape. If you guys don't know what Minecraft is, it is basically a game where everything is made out of cubes, there is no curves at all and you can basically do whatever you want. You start the game with a random world,...

Photo

Quests And Slayer

Posted by jacobskillz , 09 June 2011 - - - - - - · 218 views

So I got my full void the next day, and tried it out at Waterfiends. It works alright there, but definitely not as good as using full Armadyl. After that I decided to do a couple quests. I am thinking about doing Slayer more often, but I figure that it would be best to do Smoking Kills before I do that. So I did 1 quest, as a requirement, and then did...

Photo

Pest Control And Level 79 Summoning

Posted by jacobskillz , 05 June 2011 - - - - - - · 276 views

I finally got my level 79 Summoning. I got it this morning when I finished using up all of my Crimson Charms. After I was done doing that, I decided to try it out. I geared up for an Armadyl solo, but sadly, I screwed it up quick. I was just into my second kill, and I accidently clicked my tele tab out. It was frustrating, but then I decided to go to...

Photo

Almost Done Bursting

Posted by jacobskillz , 02 June 2011 - - - - - - · 211 views

I am almost done bursting. Right now I am bursting and I have calculated I only need around 22k experience worth of charms till I have enough to make it to level 79. I figure I can have all the bursting needed done by tonight. I may have to stay up a little, but I want to finish tonight.

Other than that, I have played little to no RuneScape. I have been...

Photo

Charm Collecting

Posted by jacobskillz , 31 May 2011 - - - - - - · 256 views

For most of yesterday I was camping at Rock Lobsters bursting for Crimson Charms. I ended up teleporting out because I was getting damaged too bad and was risking death. After I teled out I was not really in the mood to find another door partner, so I decided to go to Waterfiends. I camped there for my first full Bunyip and then had this interesting idea....

April 2017

S M T W T F S

Stats (october 28 2012)

Posted Image