IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Zamorak Vs. Saradomin [v2] Read! super fun!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Guest_Im Level 122_*

Guest_Im Level 122_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 17 December 2007 - 09:13 PM

Zamorak vs. Saradomin

Announcements: The last survivor of the winning team will receive 100k in cash, up to 1m will be given out to winners.

Welcome everyone. I think this has been posted here before, so.. that is why this is version 2 (v2). This will be a 100 people vs 100 people war.

Meeting place: Clan Wars
World: 87 (f2p)
Date: January 20, 2008
Time: 12 am central usa until 5pm central usa (need someone to "translate" these into gmt, eastern, and everything, please)

The Rules

1. All types of armors is allowed
2. Do not insult, flame, or make fun of anyone.
3. Food is allowed.
4. Prayer is allowed.
5. All levels are allowed.

Registration
All people joining the Zamorak team must wear the  Team 43 Cape and add Sals Evil. The cape can be bought from the shop at Clan Wars Arena
All people joining the Saradomin team must wear the Team 23 Cape and add Sals Sara. The cape can be bought from the shop at Clan Wars Arena

PLEASE READ INFORMATION FOR YOUR TEAM BEFORE APPLYING (SCROLL DOWN)

RSN:
Combat lvl:
Team:
Have you added the person required to (Yes/No)?
What will you come as?
^ Delete the following italic text from your app. You can choose from: Ranger, Melee, Mager, Hybrid (classes combined), or if you don't know, pick Undecided.
Do you agree to the rules?
Are you SURE you can come?
^ Delete the following italic text from your app. When I say sure, I mean sure. If you think that maybe you could come, say maybe. If you don't know, say don't know but if you *know* that you can come on this date, say yes.

Zamorak

Hey there. Welcome to hell :wub:. Glad you have decided to join me!!!. Well I will need you to read some stuff. If you want to be a Captain or a Lieutenant, please add the following to your application.

To be a Captain

4 Captains needed

1. Your combat level must be 100 or higher.
2. You must wear full rune.
3. It is recommended, but not required, for you to wear full Zamorak armor.

Your duty: To kick off members who are not following the rules. Making wars with any other clan will earn you a ban from the team.
Add this to your app: "I wish to become a Captain in the Zamorak team. I'm level 100 or higher and I can afford to wear full rune during all wars"

To be a Lieutenant

4 Lt's needed

1. Your combat level must be 90 or higher.

Your duty: You can lead piles and teams of "high leveled" (75+) players :P
Add this to your app: "I wish to become a Lieutenant and I fulfill the requirements"

LIST OF THE ZAMORAK TEAM

#. [Rank] Name (level ???)

1. [General] NameWillNotbeSaid (level 122)

Saradomin

Arrrghhh!! I KNOW, we will defeat those love-childs! I just need ya help! If you want to be a Captain or a Lieutenant, please add the following to your application.

To be a Captain

4 Captains needed

1. Your combat level must be 100 or higher.
3. It is recommended, but not required, for you to wear full Saradomin armor.

Your duty: To kick off members who are not following the rules. Making wars with any other clan will earn you a ban from the team.
Add this to your app: "I wish to become a Captain in the Saradomin team. I'm level 100 or higher and I can afford to wear full rune during all wars"

To be a Lieutenant

4 Lt's needed

1. Your combat level must be 90 or higher.

Your duty: You can lead piles and teams of "high leveled" (75+) players :P
Add this to your app: "I wish to become a Lieutenant and I fulfill the requirements"

THE BEST TEAM EVA!  :)

#. [Rank] Name (level ???)

Edited by Im Level 122, 18 December 2007 - 12:03 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users