• Joined 08 September 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: Me Da Man34
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 12 September 2008 - 11:24 PM

in my bank i hav:

2 green h'ween masks
1 red h'ween mask

i already had the red 1 but then i thought "hey halloween is coming around and the prices might rise dramaticlly"
so i went and bought 2 green h'ween masks (dont ask how i could afford with such low lvls, i sold everything)
     i hav a very good hunch that the price will rise and i will profit by like 5 mill.

do u think the price will rise or stay same?

Posted Image
Posted Image

"Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of themself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, 'If I Die, You are Forgiven, If I Live, I Will Kill You.' Such is the Rule of Honour"

Lamb Of God

#2 OFFLINE   Erebus

Erebus

Ahrim the Blighted

• Forum Member
  • 3,143 posts
  • Joined 28 April 2006
  • Clan: Canting

Posted 13 September 2008 - 12:42 AM

Over time the price will slowly rise but I don't think Halloween will have much to do with mask prices.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Damaged500

Damaged500

Ogre Shaman

• Forum Member
  • 3,572 posts
  • Joined 10 November 2006
  • R.S. Name: Damaged500
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 13 September 2008 - 01:09 AM

Erebus, on Sep 13 2008, 12:42 AM, said:

Over time the price will slowly rise but I don't think Halloween will have much to do with mask prices.
Touche. The price of a holiday rare item will either not increase at all, or increase a tiny bit around that holiday. When Christmas rolls around I don't think to myself "Golly, I'd sure like to buy me one of them nice Santa Hats..."

Posted Image
||| Support the NPC Database || Support the Item Database || Support the Monster Database |||
If anyone needs to borrow a whip, I'll lend you mine cheap to a fellow slammer. Just PM me

#4 OFFLINE   Angel Hayley

Angel Hayley

Dharok the Wretched

• Forum Member
  • 3,654 posts
  • Joined 29 June 2007

Posted 13 September 2008 - 09:30 AM

Damaged500, on Sep 13 2008, 02:09 PM, said:

Touche. The price of a holiday rare item will either not increase at all, or increase a tiny bit around that holiday. When Christmas rolls around I don't think to myself "Golly, I'd sure like to buy me one of them nice Santa Hats..."

but due to the santa suit reward for the upcoming christmas event, santa hats went up in price a little. who knows that the santa suit would match the hat properly, and look cool. that way, the hat would skyrocket in price.

point is, no one really knows. merchanting is a lot of luck, especially when merchanting something such as a rare. merchanting things like runes might be easier as you can predict the prices, but for a rare, you never know what might happen... :aware:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

~ I love you Shelley ~

#5 OFFLINE   MerlinTW

MerlinTW

Penguin

• Forum Member
  • 73 posts
  • Joined 19 February 2008
  • R.S. Name: MerlinTW
  • Clan: World 78

Posted 13 September 2008 - 11:07 AM

Kuraudo Sutoraifu, on Sep 13 2008, 09:30 AM, said:

Damaged500, on Sep 13 2008, 02:09 PM, said:

but due to the santa suit reward for the upcoming christmas event, santa hats went up in price a little. who knows that the santa suit would match the hat properly, and look cool. that way, the hat would skyrocket in price.

point is, no one really knows. merchanting is a lot of luck, especially when merchanting something such as a rare. merchanting things like runes might be easier as you can predict the prices, but for a rare, you never know what might happen... :aware:

They all seem like a waste of gold to me.  I don't want any of them.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users