IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Teleport Tablets How do you make tele tablets?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Dragut

Dragut

Camel

• Forum Member
  • 389 posts
  • Joined 21 August 2008
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 15 September 2008 - 09:51 PM

I'm a level 65 who just discovered tele tabs. How do i make them?
Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Sibley Tutor

Sibley Tutor

Newbie Forumer

• Banned Member
  • 14 posts
  • Joined 15 September 2008

Posted 15 September 2008 - 10:06 PM

You can make them using the construction skill and some runes. (And the appropriate level to cast the spell itself)

The advantage of teleport tablets is so that you can use the teleport to get to a certain location with the level not required, and you won't get any magic experience for it. This is especially good for players like me, who are level three skillers and cannot raise their magic level, but would still want a decent traveling method.

If you get a high enough construction level, you are able to build a lecturn inside your house. When you do this you'll be able to start making your tabs. All you'll need is one soft clay, and the appropriate runes to make your desired teleport. (And the magic level required) When you make these tablets, it's almost just like casting the spell. You'll lose your runes and your soft clay, and you'll gain the magic experience.

It's a terrific method if you want to get some magic experience but save your teleports for later. They also come in handy to sell for cold hard cash in the end!

Good luck with your tab making, Best of luck in the future in RuneScape!
-Sibley Tutor
~You Got That Something :D

#3 OFFLINE   Dragut

Dragut

Camel

• Forum Member
  • 389 posts
  • Joined 21 August 2008

Posted 19 September 2008 - 11:21 PM

Thanks a lot!
Posted Image

#4 Guest_handboll_*

Guest_handboll_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 10 February 2009 - 03:05 PM

Sibley Tutor, on Sep 16 2008, 04:06 AM, said:

You can make them using the construction skill and some runes. (And the appropriate level to cast the spell itself)

The advantage of teleport tablets is so that you can use the teleport to get to a certain location with the level not required, and you won't get any magic experience for it. This is especially good for players like me, who are level three skillers and cannot raise their magic level, but would still want a decent traveling method.

If you get a high enough construction level, you are able to build a lecturn inside your house. When you do this you'll be able to start making your tabs. All you'll need is one soft clay, and the appropriate runes to make your desired teleport. (And the magic level required) When you make these tablets, it's almost just like casting the spell. You'll lose your runes and your soft clay, and you'll gain the magic experience.

It's a terrific method if you want to get some magic experience but save your teleports for later. They also come in handy to sell for cold hard cash in the end!

Good luck with your tab making, Best of luck in the future in RuneScape!
-Sibley Tutor

Hi I've been making some varrock tabs and i got the magic lvl for the rest but i wonder how do i make other tabs should i build a better lectern or is it higher construction lvl?

#5 Guest_10silver5_*

Guest_10silver5_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:39 PM

To make tele tabs you need to get the runes it needs to makyou go to a pohe them.Next,you go to a poh(player owned house)and find a lecturn.Thrn,study it,and click on the tab you have the runes for.And you've made a tele tab. -.-

#6 OFFLINE   dark deemed

dark deemed

Rogue

• Forum Member
  • 475 posts
  • Joined 01 November 2009
  • Skin: IP.Board

Posted 15 November 2009 - 01:42 PM

Go to your or a friend's poh.Then,find then lecturn and study it.Next,you click on the tab you want to make and that you have the runes for and now you have a tele tab. -.-

#7 OFFLINE   TomT

TomT

Ent

• Forum Member
  • 213 posts
  • Joined 09 July 2007

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:42 PM

If you have the construction levels look at what the highest lectern you can make.  If it is not high enough check out world 31 (house party world).  There are usually a lot of people advertising the availability of high level lecterns that are open at the various portals.  It is a good way of making XP and a fair amount of GP.  I usually keep a full stock of 100 of each type of tablets in my bank so I can go about a week or two without restocking for my pesonal use.  Anything more than that I sell and they go fairly quickly in the G.E.
Panic now, beat the rush!

#8 OFFLINE   Sloscin809

Sloscin809

Ent

• Forum Member
  • 248 posts
  • Joined 06 April 2007
  • OldSchool RS Name: thereisnobox
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 16 November 2009 - 12:45 PM

Go to a place or like rsof(runescape offical forums) ask for a lecturn,grab the needed soft clay and the tele runes for the desired location and use the lecturn. The lecturn is in someones house unless your Construction is high enough to make yourself.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users