Monkey

• Forum Member
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 15 June 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: inveera
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:39 AM

I currently got a slayer task to kill trolls. What are the best trolls to kill. And where? Because I don't like getting up close to them I need a spot that i can range or hally from.

#2 OFFLINE   Ajonesse

Ajonesse

Gunthor the Brave

• Forum Member
  • 905 posts
  • Joined 03 May 2008
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • R.S. Name: Ajonesse
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: No

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:50 AM

The best way to do it is to hally them at the troll camp just outside of the entrance to the troll stronghold.  There are plenty of hally spots to use there.  But you should bring food to eat while they are aggressive because it is difficult to safespot them while they are aggressive.  It is best to bring a d scimmy and attack them directly until they aren't aggressive then hally them.  When they aren't agressive you should have no problem hallying them.

If you are willing to take a higher risk of death you could try hallying the troll generals inside the stronghold however this is more difficult and time consuming.

If you plan on ranging or maging them just use the hally spots after they stop being aggressive.
Thank you Entrillity for the sig
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   inveera

inveera

Monkey

• Forum Member
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 15 June 2008

Posted 21 September 2008 - 11:54 AM

View PostAjonesse, on Sep 21 2008, 11:50 AM, said:

The best way to do it is to hally them at the troll camp just outside of the entrance to the troll stronghold.  There are plenty of hally spots to use there.  But you should bring food to eat while they are aggressive because it is difficult to safespot them while they are aggressive.  It is best to bring a d scimmy and attack them directly until they aren't aggressive then hally them.  When they aren't agressive you should have no problem hallying them.

If you are willing to take a higher risk of death you could try hallying the troll generals inside the stronghold however this is more difficult and time consuming.

If you plan on ranging or maging them just use the hally spots after they stop being aggressive.

this looks good. but i have absolutely no clue how to tell that a monster is aggressive. and do they drop anything good? as for the generals, i think ill pass.

#4 OFFLINE   sionnach dhu

sionnach dhu

Albatross

• Forum Member
  • 806 posts
  • Joined 01 January 2008

Posted 21 September 2008 - 12:03 PM

The best way to do it is to hally them at the troll camp just outside of the entrance to the troll stronghold.

I concur.
What worked best for me was to shoot a troll, then run into one of the safe spots behind the tents - there are rocks that if you duck behind them, the troll will stand on the other side -  or to stand inside a tent and shoot at a troll outside the tent.

#5 OFFLINE   inveera

inveera

Monkey

• Forum Member
  • 104 posts
  • Joined 15 June 2008

Posted 21 September 2008 - 01:45 PM

View Postsionnach dhu, on Sep 21 2008, 12:03 PM, said:

The best way to do it is to hally them at the troll camp just outside of the entrance to the troll stronghold.

I concur.
What worked best for me was to shoot a troll, then run into one of the safe spots behind the tents - there are rocks that if you duck behind them, the troll will stand on the other side -  or to stand inside a tent and shoot at a troll outside the tent.

That seems logical seeing as I wouldn't get hurt very much.

#6 OFFLINE   hypermark

hypermark

Orc

• Forum Member
  • 634 posts
  • Joined 28 January 2008
  • R.S. Name: hypermark

Posted 21 September 2008 - 02:16 PM

go to death paltue and set up a cannon. you should be able to kill over 200 trolls an hour

w/ 75 str and 70 atck
Posted Image
ags prod. ftw. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users