this is a pretty simple guide to good barrowing
wat you'll need:
1. 3-5 prayer pots.
2. decent armour rune+ fighter torso or bandos chest strongly recomended
3. super atack and strength if ur udner lvl 90 in each
4. good melee wep dds and whip will work
6. spade [do not forget or u cant barrow!!]
7. magic short or rune cross
8. addy arrows or addy bolts
9. d'hide [best you can wear]
10. teleport to leave once ur done
1. boots of lightness
2. verac's set [if u decide to melee]
3. farseer helm
4. a good spirit
now the method
if u beat in aid of myreque then go thru the dungeon tunel in canifs as sal listed.
then once u arive in mort WALK to barrows you'll need your energy. first do dharok
just pray and kill him if ur not usin slayer dart brign mage robes on all brothers with pray.
then karil pot up and enter with pray on just use ur dds and whip to kill her.
then go back to verac you should wear rune for minimal damage.now onto ahrim just slip into ur d hide with ur bow/cbow
dont pray unless u need to. then just use ur def to tough out guthan and torag.
theres a few safespots in those reaeeeally long tunnels. and a few sidestep spots but you'll never be safe in crypt
hope that helped reply if u want more help or if i didnt add something thanks
Edited by zerked789, 26 September 2008 - 07:30 PM.