IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Jump to content


Monsters That Have Good Drops?


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
23 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Masterjojoejoe3

Masterjojoejoe3

    Newbie Forumer

  • New Member
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 23 August 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • R.S. Name: jojoejoe3
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:39 AM

just tell me the monsters name level and where it is and what it drops that makes it important
[code][url="http://www.draynor.net/sgoal_signatures.php"][img]http://www.draynor.net/hw/strangeflames/103.png[/img][/url]
http://www.draynor.n...obe.php?id=9294

#2 OFFLINE   Pizza Om Nom

Pizza Om Nom

    Swarm

  • Forum Member
  • 653 posts
  • Joined 15 December 2007
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:09 AM

Iron dragon/Steel dragon - They are in Brimhaven dungeon one Karamja, levels 189 and 246, they drop visage(18 mil), dragon platelegs(700k), dragon skirt(160k), about 1 visage in 700 kills.

Mithril dragon - level 304, in the ancient cavern under waterfall, drops dragon full helm(50 mil) and visage(18m)

Dust devil - level 91?, in chaos tunnels under wilderness, and the smokey well in the desert, where you go during desert treasure, they drop dragon chain (8 mil)

Cave horror - low level, drops black masks(500k), needs a slayer level, they are on mos le harmless island dungeon.

Tormented wraith - level 120?, it is in the spirit realm in the fortress in wilderness, complete "summer's end" quest to access it, they drop holy elixir(10 mil) and spirit shield(60k atm)

Black dragon - level about 200?, drops visage(18 mil), they are in taverley(west of falador) dungeon.

These are just about all of the rare droppers if you want to solo.

Edited by Spybot, 10 October 2008 - 09:14 AM.


#3 OFFLINE   Gavri

Gavri

    Karil the Tainted

  • Forum Member
  • 2,953 posts
  • Joined 22 December 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Jerusalem, Israel
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 10 October 2008 - 09:12 AM

View PostSpybot, on Oct 10 2008, 04:09 PM, said:

Dust devil - level 91?,
Cave horror - low level, drops black masks(500k), needs a slayer level, they are on mos le harmless island dungeon.
Dust devils are level 93 and you need 65 slayer to kill them, and the Cave horrors require 58 slayer to kill :huh:.

Dj :huh:

Edited by Dj Gavri, 10 October 2008 - 09:14 AM.



Contact a Clan Chat Moderator

An eye for an eye will just make the world blind


#4 OFFLINE   Masterjojoejoe3

Masterjojoejoe3

    Newbie Forumer

  • New Member
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 23 August 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • R.S. Name: jojoejoe3
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 October 2008 - 05:42 PM

View PostSpybot, on Oct 10 2008, 09:09 AM, said:

Iron dragon/Steel dragon - They are in Brimhaven dungeon one Karamja, levels 189 and 246, they drop visage(18 mil), dragon platelegs(700k), dragon skirt(160k), about 1 visage in 700 kills.

Mithril dragon - level 304, in the ancient cavern under waterfall, drops dragon full helm(50 mil) and visage(18m)

Dust devil - level 91?, in chaos tunnels under wilderness, and the smokey well in the desert, where you go during desert treasure, they drop dragon chain (8 mil)

Cave horror - low level, drops black masks(500k), needs a slayer level, they are on mos le harmless island dungeon.

Tormented wraith - level 120?, it is in the spirit realm in the fortress in wilderness, complete "summer's end" quest to access it, they drop holy elixir(10 mil) and spirit shield(60k atm)

Black dragon - level about 200?, drops visage(18 mil), they are in taverley(west of falador) dungeon.

These are just about all of the rare droppers if you want to solo.

thanks for all the info im not strong enuf to kill some of this stuff i should have given out my info soz but thanks this will be great info for l8r
[code][url="http://www.draynor.net/sgoal_signatures.php"][img]http://www.draynor.net/hw/strangeflames/103.png[/img][/url]
http://www.draynor.n...obe.php?id=9294

#5 OFFLINE   Falcon

Falcon

    Kurask

  • Forum Member
  • 3,363 posts
  • Joined 15 October 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Sandy Balls - The Yearround Forest Destination
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:01 PM

Well I can point you to a few :xd:

The UBER beast from the new quest that makes the Jad look like he's still in preschool :xd:
He drops the arcane shield that is worth 85 million coins I believe.

The god wars bosses

Blue dragons (bones and hides are worth almost 2k each)

King black dragon (located in the deep wilderness)

Dust Devils (rare drop of a dragon cainbody)

Barrows, they do not drop items, but at the end of the game you have a good chance of getting a barrows weapon/armor piece (maybe even a Guthan spear worth 8M)

Kalphites, especially the queen, it is hard to solo but you should watch some of the "kalphite Killing guides" on youtube, they give some key information on how to hill her/it :huh:

The godwars dungeon is a great place to hang out and kill the monster (I forget which one...) that drops dragon legs, a long time ago someone here posted a bank picture and in the time of three months he gathered 145 pairs of dragon boots from the dungeon :(

Well that is all I can think of at the moment, I will add any major money dropping beasts if I think of any :huh:
Green~

View PostDoom_, on Jul 22 2010, 08:26 PM, said:

K

Could we please get back to helping Topdog get ass instead of trying to argue ethics. :)


#6 OFFLINE   Veni vidi vici

Veni vidi vici

    Maple Logs

  • Forum Member
  • 3,929 posts
  • Joined 16 March 2007
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 10 October 2008 - 06:58 PM

Green Drags:
Dragon Bones: 2k ea.
Green D-hide: 1.5k ea.
Level 79 :huh:
~Vincent


Posted Image



Quotes of Epicness:


Spoiler

#7 OFFLINE   ElArkitekt

ElArkitekt

    Unicorn

  • Forum Member
  • 422 posts
  • Joined 03 March 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:03 PM

View PostVeni vidi vici, on Oct 10 2008, 07:58 PM, said:

Green Drags:
Dragon Bones: 2k ea.
Green D-hide: 1.5k ea.
Level 79 :huh:
~Vincent
Side comment: Crowded has hell, not even worth going too, plus you get attacked by revenants everytrip, so, no.

Main Comment:
If you would like real help you should post some stats of yours like this we could help you better, theres tons and tons of monsters that drop good things =).

In my opinion Aviansies are one of the best money-makers but they dont have any big drops =(.

Posted Image


#8 OFFLINE   Cake

Cake

    Dust Devil

  • Forum Member
  • 2,770 posts
  • Joined 15 July 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • R.S. Name: Poison Caek
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:17 PM

Firstly, post with proper words, not like abbrevations words, making us confusing.

Secondly, if you're F2P, fight with Cockroaches. Good drops, indeed.

But if you're P2P, then I have no idea what monsters to kill. Wasn't P2P for very long. :huh:

Edited by Neji, 10 October 2008 - 07:17 PM.

Quitting Sals'
Click here


#9 OFFLINE   Ming Der

Ming Der

    Mime

  • Forum Member
  • 4,334 posts
  • Joined 15 July 2007
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 10 October 2008 - 07:31 PM

View PostSpybot, on Oct 11 2008, 01:09 AM, said:

Iron dragon/Steel dragon - They are in Brimhaven dungeon one Karamja, levels 189 and 246, they drop visage(18 mil), dragon platelegs(700k), dragon skirt(160k), about 1 visage in 700 kills.

Mithril dragon - level 304, in the ancient cavern under waterfall, drops dragon full helm(50 mil) and visage(18m)

Dust devil - level 91?, in chaos tunnels under wilderness, and the smokey well in the desert, where you go during desert treasure, they drop dragon chain (8 mil)

Cave horror - low level, drops black masks(500k), needs a slayer level, they are on mos le harmless island dungeon.

Tormented wraith - level 120?, it is in the spirit realm in the fortress in wilderness, complete "summer's end" quest to access it, they drop holy elixir(10 mil) and spirit shield(60k atm)

Black dragon - level about 200?, drops visage(18 mil), they are in taverley(west of falador) dungeon.

These are just about all of the rare droppers if you want to solo.

Might I add, you should wear a ring of wealth while killing these, and remember.
Also it takes a long time for these drops so you have to be very patient, sometimes they come instantly.

-Ming :huh:

Posted Image

Quote

Your existence annoys me.


#10 OFFLINE   Australian

Australian

    Abyssal Leech

  • Forum Member
  • 1,175 posts
  • Joined 24 July 2008
  • Skin: Deviant

Posted 10 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

View PostGreen eggs and ham, on Oct 11 2008, 10:01 AM, said:

The UBER beast from the new quest that makes the Jad look like he's still in preschool :huh:
He drops the arcane shield that is worth 85 million coins I believe

Barrows, they do not drop items, but at the end of the game you have a good chance of getting a barrows weapon/armor piece (maybe even a Guthan spear worth 8M)

the corporal beast drops sigils which you can attach to spirit sheilds, he doesnt drop the completed sheilds.

guthans warspear= 3.8mill

if u wanna kill stuff for money you can go past godwars or green dragons for lower levels

EDIT: sorry laggy browser doubled my post

Edited by crunchman52, 10 October 2008 - 08:45 PM.

Posted Image


#11 OFFLINE   Pizza Om Nom

Pizza Om Nom

    Swarm

  • Forum Member
  • 653 posts
  • Joined 15 December 2007
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 11 October 2008 - 12:52 AM

Remember that you are recommending god wars and corporeal beast to someone whose str/att/def are in the 60s, and ranged below 60.

#12 OFFLINE   Crownom

Crownom

    Cave Slime

  • Banned Member
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 12 July 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lithuania, Vilnius
  • R.S. Name: Crownom
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:46 AM

View PostMing Der, on Oct 11 2008, 02:31 AM, said:

View PostSpybot, on Oct 11 2008, 01:09 AM, said:

Iron dragon/Steel dragon - They are in Brimhaven dungeon one Karamja, levels 189 and 246, they drop visage(18 mil), dragon platelegs(700k), dragon skirt(160k), about 1 visage in 700 kills.

Mithril dragon - level 304, in the ancient cavern under waterfall, drops dragon full helm(50 mil) and visage(18m)

Dust devil - level 91?, in chaos tunnels under wilderness, and the smokey well in the desert, where you go during desert treasure, they drop dragon chain (8 mil)

Cave horror - low level, drops black masks(500k), needs a slayer level, they are on mos le harmless island dungeon.

Tormented wraith - level 120?, it is in the spirit realm in the fortress in wilderness, complete "summer's end" quest to access it, they drop holy elixir(10 mil) and spirit shield(60k atm)

Black dragon - level about 200?, drops visage(18 mil), they are in taverley(west of falador) dungeon.

These are just about all of the rare droppers if you want to solo.

Might I add, you should wear a ring of wealth while killing these, and remember.
Also it takes a long time for these drops so you have to be very patient, sometimes they come instantly.

-Ming :xd:

Ring of wealth doesn't help a thing!  :huh:  It's only 10% of chance that you'll get a rarer item.

Crownom :huh:
Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   O hai im KAMIL

O hai im KAMIL

    Mysterious Old Man

  • Forum Member
  • 5,574 posts
  • Joined 24 April 2007
  • Skin: Delicate
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz
  • R.S. Name: KamilKaZe
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:51 AM

I would recommend going on a German Server then going to green dragons for your level. When around 90 Combat go to blue's for something better and so on...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Thank you Army and Micael and Dei respectively for the sigs.


#14 OFFLINE   Crownom

Crownom

    Cave Slime

  • Banned Member
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 12 July 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lithuania, Vilnius
  • R.S. Name: Crownom
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:58 AM

Why go to German server?

Crownom :huh:
Posted Image

#15 OFFLINE   O hai im KAMIL

O hai im KAMIL

    Mysterious Old Man

  • Forum Member
  • 5,574 posts
  • Joined 24 April 2007
  • Skin: Delicate
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Oz
  • R.S. Name: KamilKaZe
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 11 October 2008 - 05:06 AM

View PostCrownom, on Oct 11 2008, 07:58 PM, said:

Why go to German server?

Crownom :huh:

When there at there low (which is about 12pm for me :xd:) then max is about 400 people on a member's world.

Yeah :huh:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Thank you Army and Micael and Dei respectively for the sigs.


#16 OFFLINE   A Homicidal Hobo

A Homicidal Hobo

    Knight of Ardougne

  • Forum Member
  • 1,335 posts
  • Joined 03 November 2006
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: Kosmaras
  • R.S. Status: Inactive

Posted 11 October 2008 - 07:42 AM

View PostElArkitekt, on Oct 10 2008, 08:03 PM, said:

View PostVeni vidi vici, on Oct 10 2008, 07:58 PM, said:

Green Drags:
Dragon Bones: 2k ea.
Green D-hide: 1.5k ea.
Level 79 :huh:
~Vincent
Side comment: Crowded has hell, not even worth going too, plus you get attacked by revenants everytrip, so, no.

Main Comment:
If you would like real help you should post some stats of yours like this we could help you better, theres tons and tons of monsters that drop good things =).

In my opinion Aviansies are one of the best money-makers but they dont have any big drops =(.
green dragons aren't crowded as hell, and if you use the chaos tunnels and use a games necklace and teleport to bounty hunter barely any revenants will attack you. avianses are good money, but the whole 450k per hour thing is not true. The drops are varied, meaning you could get 50 addy bars in 40 kills, or 20 addy bars in 40 kills. i personally just had a trip that only made me 150k in an hour :huh: .

#17 OFFLINE   Tequilaivy

Tequilaivy

    Otherworldly Being

  • Forum Member
  • 1,699 posts
  • Joined 18 September 2008
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 11 October 2008 - 08:40 AM

dude omfg, i killed like 200 steel drags last night and i got a visage!!!!!!!!!!! but i died after that, it hit a 76 on me cuz i took off my anti dragon shield, i was sooo mad

Give                  me                      a                   Reason


#18 OFFLINE   ElArkitekt

ElArkitekt

    Unicorn

  • Forum Member
  • 422 posts
  • Joined 03 March 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:01 AM

View Postmcsaucy, on Oct 11 2008, 08:42 AM, said:

View PostElArkitekt, on Oct 10 2008, 08:03 PM, said:

View PostVeni vidi vici, on Oct 10 2008, 07:58 PM, said:

Green Drags:
Dragon Bones: 2k ea.
Green D-hide: 1.5k ea.
Level 79 :huh:
~Vincent
Side comment: Crowded has hell, not even worth going too, plus you get attacked by revenants everytrip, so, no.

Main Comment:
If you would like real help you should post some stats of yours like this we could help you better, theres tons and tons of monsters that drop good things =).

In my opinion Aviansies are one of the best money-makers but they dont have any big drops =(.
green dragons aren't crowded as hell, and if you use the chaos tunnels and use a games necklace and teleport to bounty hunter barely any revenants will attack you. avianses are good money, but the whole 450k per hour thing is not true. The drops are varied, meaning you could get 50 addy bars in 40 kills, or 20 addy bars in 40 kills. i personally just had a trip that only made me 150k in an hour :huh: .

Personally, I dont like greens at all theres only low lvl players in hope to get some money. It isnt even multi. For the aviansies well you got really unlucky to get 150k an hour I always make 300k + an hour.

Posted Image


#19 OFFLINE   Crownom

Crownom

    Cave Slime

  • Banned Member
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 12 July 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Lithuania, Vilnius
  • R.S. Name: Crownom
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 11 October 2008 - 11:17 AM

View Posticetiger99, on Oct 11 2008, 03:40 PM, said:

dude omfg, i killed like 200 steel drags last night and i got a visage!!!!!!!!!!! but i died after that, it hit a 76 on me cuz i took off my anti dragon shield, i was sooo mad

Oh, my!  :xd:  Did you lose your draconic visage, too?!  :huh:

Crownom :huh:
Posted Image

#20 OFFLINE   Jetkid

Jetkid

    Gunthor the Brave

  • Forum Member
  • 938 posts
  • Joined 02 September 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Status: Member
  • Clan: Fusion

Posted 11 October 2008 - 04:21 PM

Kalphite queen, with a wealth ring thing otherwise it might take weeks to get the drag chain.  Its 14M tho last time i checked.....

Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users