IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

The Dark Essence Book 2: The Guardian Book 1 included! Chapter 1 of Book 2 is >finally< out!

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#41 ONLINE   Fake

Fake

Baked Potato With Butter

• Forum Member
  • 6,543 posts
  • Joined 25 August 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: Real higga
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 24 October 2008 - 07:11 PM

View PostLuna, on Oct 24 2008, 08:08 PM, said:

Well, yes, TheArbiter is right, Azuma is one of the characters in Naruto. Or is it something else? I haven't watched it in a long time. I was about to point out the nine-tailed fox part, but never mind. Perhaps there is something interesting in Nelson's past? We never know. Thr Runescape version of Naruto might be interesting, but I'm not sure. The majority counts!

Asuma is the guys name, not Azuma ^.^ You should do it however you wan't. But I'm telling you this if you make a Naruto Runescape story i got dibs on the Dragonball z one ^.^
Posted Image

Posted Image

#42 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts
  • Joined 22 February 2008
  • R.S. Name: Buland
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Bee Hunters

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:02 PM

View Postcrassus45, on Oct 25 2008, 12:05 AM, said:

name: Crassus (but mostly known as the shopowner)
appearance:short brown hair blue eyes tall
god:guthix
evil/good: both crassus doesnt care about what he does as long as it feeds him and his family
bio: crassus lives for his parents they use to be bold adventurers but where almost crushed by the warriors of bandos in the god wars dungeon ever since crassus has mined rune ore in the east for money. he has a sharp rune sword and knows how to use it. And accasionaly takes his fathers rune armour and his mothers bow to train himself.
nationality: crassus was born in the wilderness (so i would have to say misthalin) when his mother and father were fighting of a hord of dark mages when his mother went into labour his father protected the baby with his sheild but little did he know it crassus was hit with a spell that would change their lives...
Accepted! :huh:

View PostKillerzk12, on Oct 25 2008, 05:11 AM, said:

But I'm telling you this if you make a Naruto Runescape story i got dibs on the Dragonball z one ^.^
Lol!

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~

#43 OFFLINE   Wackitty

Wackitty

Penguin

• Forum Member
  • 98 posts
  • Joined 14 June 2008
  • R.S. Name: Totem654
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

Aren't you posting more?

#44 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 30 October 2008 - 09:49 AM

Its been quite sometime since the revelation of Chapter 2. Well, here is the long-awaited Chapter 3!

~Chapter Three~

vienerschnitzle-A-Doodle-Do! The sound of that annoying next door neighbour's rooster had woke Nelson. He stretched and yawned, staring at his calendar.

"Today's the big day!" He said with a big smile on his face. He got up from bed and washed, putting on his Azuma Guild uniform and making sure that his Etai Amulet was clean and shiny. He wasn't very hungry so breakfast was skipped and he left for the Guild.

I can't wait to see the reaction on everyone's faces once they see Nelson the great! Nelson walked about Etai's streets with a big smile that seemed unbearable to watch by most on goers. After a while of tirelessly walking, Nelson finally reached the Azuma Guild. The structure of the Azuma Guild seemed magnificent to Nelson now that he had passed. He made sure that his clothes were OK, and that his Etai Amulet was worn neatly around his neck until he finally opened the large doors to the Guild!

To his surprise he didn't see anybody there. The entire Hall was empty and so were all of the classrooms. I guess I arrived early, Nelson thought. He walked about the Hall, hoping to find somebody, his footsteps piercing the silence which filled the emptiness of the Guild.

"Aren't you supposed to be with the others?" A strange voice said from behind Nelson. He turned around to see an old man dressed in a large White Gown and wielded a Mystic Fire Staff.

"I came early, didn't I?" Nelson said, as he spoke to one of the 4 Chosen Warriors of Azuma.

"Oh dear," the Chosen Warrior exclaimed with a worried expression. "You are late! The rest of the students are gone to train in the forest!"

"What!?" Nelson cried. "How come I wasn't told of this earlier!?"

"No one was," the Chosen Warrior said. "But since the Masters expected their Students to arrive on time they figured there was no need to inform you before hand."

"That's just ridiculous!" Nelson yelled, his hands crossed. "Where exactly are they?"

"South east from the Guild," the Chosen Warrior said. "Do you know the direction of North?"

"Yeah yeah," Nelson said, as he hurriedly left the Azuma Guild. He was disappointed in himself for being late on such a special day! He ran outside the Guild and didn't care if his clothes got messy and his Etai Amulet flung out of place. He just needed to get there before he gets too late! After a while he entered the forest and soon after met a large gathering of Students doing various warm-up exercises.

"Nelson!" Master Ivan shouted. "You're late! Just as I had expected!"

"Sorry Master Ivan," Nelson said, panting. "Its just that, I thought we wouldn't do anything that important on a first day."

"Well you thought wrong," Master Ivan grumbled. "Since you're late, you have to drop and give me atleast 50 push ups."

I guess I deserve it. Nelson dropped down on the rough forest ground and started doing the push ups.

"... 49... 50!" Nelson exclaimed tiredly. "My arms feel like pudding!" He said as he lay on the ground, exhausted.

"That was pretty good," Master Ivan said. "Now get up and get on with the warm up."

Nelson quickly managed to get up and went looking for Seren. Fortunately, he found her doing some warm ups. But unfortunately she was with Drake! Seren and Drake were talking about something. Although it seemed more that Seren was the only one talking. Nelson quickly slid in between the two and started doing his own exercises. It took sometime for Seren to realize that Drake's view was blocked by a horrid one.

"Nelson!?" Seren shrieked. "Get out of Drake's way!" She shoved Nelson aside rather harshly and Nelson fell back. He didn't give up and now tried to exercise on her other side.

"So," Nelson said, whilst spot jogging. "Seren. Are you free tonight?" No answer. Nelson felt stupid. He decided to leave Seren for now and let Drake enjoy his last moments with her for the time being. He had bigger things to worry about. His new year in the Azuma Guild!

"Alright class," Master Ivan said, as he gestured for the Students to stop exercising. "Before we begin teaching you anything we would like all of you to choose your own combat type. Whether you decide you want to learn Magic, Ranged, or Close Combat. Its all up to you." Master Ivan distributed some papers to all of his Students.

Nelson glared at his paper. He had to decide which Combat Type he should take. "Hey, Seren. What are you taking?" Nelson asked.

"Hold on a second, Nelson," Seren said. "Oh Drake! What will you be choosing?"

Drake didn't reply but he only showed Seren his paper.

"I wanted to take that too!" Seren said as she ticked her choice.

"Can I see your paper?" Nelson asked.

"No," She said, hiding her paper from him.

"Atleast let me know what you'll be choosing," Nelson said and then put a clever add on to it. "So I can choose the opposite of that."

"Really?" Seren asked. "You promise you won't choose the one I chose?"

"Promise," Nelson lied.

"Very well then," Seren said. "If that's the case, then I chose Close Combat." She ended her conversation proudly, going off with Drake. Nelson hated how much Seren hated him! But he never gave up and always tried to win her heart! Close Combat now is it? Nelson thought menacingly as he ticked his choice...

"Is everyone finished?" Master Ivan said as he collected all of the papers. "I'll now call out all of the names of those Students who chose Ranged. Correct me if I'm wrong. Laura, Guy, Ash, Luke, Elena, Paul, and Peter, please step to my left. Now for those who chose Close Combat. Brock, Victor, Charles, Melissa, Chrysanthemum, Drake, Snake, Seren, and Nelson, please step to my right."

"What!?" Seren yelled. "Nelson! You chose what I chose! You lied to me!"

"Ofcourse I lied," Nelson said, thinking he just did something very clever. "If I'd tell the truth you would never have told me your group. Now I am in your group and we can be close to each other!"

"Shut up!" Seren slapped Nelson right across the face.

"Feisty," Nelson said as he rubbed his slapped face.

After Master Ivan was finished calling out the names of those Students who chose Magic he said, "Now I will introduce you to your new mentors." Master Ivan stepped aside and from behind the forest trees came three people. One female and two males. "These are the most respected and well-trained Masters in Etai. They are ranked to the Shogun level so you need to respect them to a greater extent. This is Shogun Haru." Master Ivan said, pointing to a rather old Shogun wearing an Infinity Hat, Infinity Top, Infinity Bottom, Infinity Gloves, and Infinity Boots. He also had a Master Wand and Mage's Book in his hand. "This is Shogun Chiaki." Master Ivan pointed out to a slender but lean female Shogun wearing Black Dragon Hide Body, Black Dragon Hide Chaps, Ranger Boots, Black Dragon Hide Coif, Black Dragon Hide Vambraces, and an Archer's Ring. She had a quiver full of Dragon Arrows and a Dark Bow tied to her back. Also, her hands were holding an Unholy Book. "And finally, this is Shogun Masa." Master Ivan pointed to a well-built muscular Shogun who was wearing a Dragon Full Helm, Dragon Chain Body, Dragon Plate Legs, Dragon Boots, Dragon Gloves, and an Obsidian Cape. And he was wielding a Dragon Fire Shield along with a Dragon Broad Sword (also known as a Dragon 2h Sword but I like to call a 2h sword a Broad Sword in my story) held impressively in one hand.

"Now, Shogun Haru is the Magic Mentor, Shogun Chiaki is the Ranged Mentor, and Shogun Masa is the Melee Mentor," Master Ivan explained. "That's all the introduction I can tell, I'm off for now and good luck my Students." With that said, Master Ivan ran back to Etai.

Nelson only gulped as he stared at the massively built Shoguns. Who are these guys? Nelson wondered. Are they stronger than the Chosen Warriors?

TO BE CONTINUED...

:wub:

Edited by Buland, 29 May 2009 - 07:06 AM.

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~

#45 OFFLINE   Shomadman

Shomadman

Gnome Child

• 28 posts
  • Joined 10 August 2008

Posted 30 October 2008 - 02:30 PM

Im in love with the story :wub:  
sorry but i had little time so i skimmed after first chapter  ^_^
I made a new character hope you include him.

Name:Rand
Born in:caves in the deep wilderness
Combat Type: Strict melee
Physical Appearance: strong muscular build with some robes made of specter skin
God: Guthix
Good/Evil: Neither (he beleives in strict balance.)
Background: Rand had lived most his life living in the inhospitable depths of the wilderness killing their creatures for food and materials but never for fun. he has developed a new material he calls ash-scale which is a mix of supreme demons ashes, the skin of a specter and a red dragon scale. he uses this material to create his latest set of armour and his new sword and is now looking beyond the wilderness...

EDIT: Doh wilderness already been done
EDIT  No.2: Am i even aloud to create new armour/weapon material
EDIT No.3: I stand no chance of getting through but hey keep going with the story

Edited by Shomadman, 30 October 2008 - 02:43 PM.

:wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard::wizard:
:yinyang:Posted Image:yinyang:
        :starwars:

A plain overdone sig :D!

#46 ONLINE   Fake

Fake

Baked Potato With Butter

• Forum Member
  • 6,543 posts
  • Joined 25 August 2008
  • R.S. Name: Real higga
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 30 October 2008 - 03:20 PM

Oo nice post ^.^ hurry up and make more!! we've waited long enough you know!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Can't wait for my character!

Edited by Killerzk12, 30 October 2008 - 03:21 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#47 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008
  • R.S. Name: Cenderous

Posted 30 October 2008 - 06:58 PM

Hey! How long do we wait! And this new part is also like Naruto, you know?

#48 OFFLINE   Noraowolf

Noraowolf

Unicorn

• Forum Member
  • 441 posts
  • Joined 26 September 2007
  • R.S. Name: Noraowolf
  • , Dehryll
  • Clan: None

Posted 31 October 2008 - 12:13 AM

Hey, can you stop using Japanese words and names? It's kinda bothering me, since it makes me think they're a group of immigrants from Japan who settled in England, or something. Feels like Naruto-Scape.

#49 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 03:28 AM

View PostShomadman, on Oct 31 2008, 12:30 AM, said:

Im in love with the story :wub:  
sorry but i had little time so i skimmed after first chapter  ^_^
I made a new character hope you include him.

Name:Rand
Born in:caves in the deep wilderness
Combat Type: Strict melee
Physical Appearance: strong muscular build with some robes made of specter skin
God: Guthix
Good/Evil: Neither (he beleives in strict balance.)
Background: Rand had lived most his life living in the inhospitable depths of the wilderness killing their creatures for food and materials but never for fun. he has developed a new material he calls ash-scale which is a mix of supreme demons ashes, the skin of a specter and a red dragon scale. he uses this material to create his latest set of armour and his new sword and is now looking beyond the wilderness...

EDIT: Doh wilderness already been done
EDIT  No.2: Am i even aloud to create new armour/weapon material
EDIT No.3: I stand no chance of getting through but hey keep going with the story
Now those are the comments that really make me carry on! Thank you! And yes your character is accepted, and yes you are partly allowed to make new armour.

View PostKillerzk12, on Oct 31 2008, 01:20 AM, said:

Oo nice post ^.^ hurry up and make more!! we've waited long enough you know!!!!!!!!!
P.S. Can't wait for my character!
Your character will appear after just a few more chapters.

View PostLuna, on Oct 31 2008, 04:58 AM, said:

Hey! How long do we wait! And this new part is also like Naruto, you know?
Did you know, I tried making this Chapter as Naruto-free as possible! I don't know how this too resembles Naruto. Please explain. Hopefully, Chapter 4 won't be such a disappointment.

View PostTheArbiter, on Oct 31 2008, 10:13 AM, said:

Hey, can you stop using Japanese words and names? It's kinda bothering me, since it makes me think they're a group of immigrants from Japan who settled in England, or something. Feels like Naruto-Scape.
I'm sorry if you find the Japanese names rather disturbing lol but these are The Eastern Lands. I guess you'll just have to keep on reading this way. But don't worry, the Japanese names won't be in use in the next few chapters... However, I can't change the characters' names.

Posted Image

#50 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:27 AM

Seriously...Seren is starting to remind me of Sakura, Drake is like Susake, and, of course, Nelson is irritatingly like Naruto. Master Miguel and Master Ivan remind me of those two guys who were fighting in the beginning. In that part, Naruto's former teacher, (Probably Master Ivan in this part) even gets stabbed in the back! Coincidences, yeah right. Master Miguel is sort of like the guy who convinced Naruto to steal a scroll...there are so many more things!

#51 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 07:35 AM

View PostLuna, on Oct 31 2008, 05:27 PM, said:

Seriously...Seren is starting to remind me of Sakura, Drake is like Susake, and, of course, Nelson is irritatingly like Naruto. Master Miguel and Master Ivan remind me of those two guys who were fighting in the beginning. In that part, Naruto's former teacher, (Probably Master Ivan in this part) even gets stabbed in the back! Coincidences, yeah right. Master Miguel is sort of like the guy who convinced Naruto to steal a scroll...there are so many more things!
Yeah but those were the coincidences of chapter 2! I can't change the personalities of the characters so I guess Nelson will always be like Naruto and Seren and Drake like Sakura and Sasuke. Its just that I wish I could tell you what'll happen next but it'll be a spoiler!!

Posted Image

#52 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:13 AM

just like me!

#53 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:16 AM

View PostLuna, on Oct 31 2008, 06:13 PM, said:

just like me!
lol yeah! But a spoiler would ruin the fun...

Posted Image

#54 OFFLINE   Noraowolf

Noraowolf

Unicorn

• Forum Member
  • 441 posts
  • Joined 26 September 2007
  • R.S. Name: Noraowolf
  • , Dehryll
  • Clan: None

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:18 AM

View PostLuna, on Oct 31 2008, 10:13 PM, said:

just like me!

What the...? Does that mean you like Sasuke? I thought girls hated drone boys... :wub:

Well anyway, just giving you the heads up that Sakura's crush goes away after a while.

#55 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:25 AM

View PostTheArbiter, on Oct 31 2008, 06:18 PM, said:

View PostLuna, on Oct 31 2008, 10:13 PM, said:

just like me!

What the...? Does that mean you like Sasuke? I thought girls hated drone boys... :wub:

Well anyway, just giving you the heads up that Sakura's crush goes away after a while.
Thanks for the tip. Just wondering, who's that anime guy in your signature TheArbiter (I mean Noraowolf ^_^). He looks like he's from Naruto...

Posted Image

#56 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:29 AM

Hmm...looks a bit like Susake. And no, I do not like him. Buland and I were chatting about spoilers.
EDIT: I think it might be Itachi. Is it?

Edited by Luna, 31 October 2008 - 08:31 AM.

#57 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 08:53 AM

View PostLuna, on Oct 31 2008, 06:29 PM, said:

Hmm...looks a bit like Susake. And no, I do not like him. Buland and I were chatting about spoilers.
How am I supposed to know? :wub:

Posted Image

#58 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:00 AM

View PostBuland, on Oct 31 2008, 09:53 PM, said:

I was asking TheArbiter.

#59 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:02 AM

View PostLuna, on Oct 31 2008, 07:00 PM, said:

View PostBuland, on Oct 31 2008, 09:53 PM, said:

I was asking TheArbiter.
Well... OK

Posted Image

#60 OFFLINE   sky192

sky192

Penguin

• Forum Member
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 16 October 2008

Posted 31 October 2008 - 09:26 AM

I was wondering if our character has to be based on our real  RS account, if not then here goes...

Name: Only known as The Sky Teller
Born in: Uknown
Combat Type: 138
Physical Appearance:  Looks weak, but extremelly strong, has a playful smile, long black hair. Wears a crimson red cloak (Not Zammy).
God: Neutral
Good/Evil: Good
Background: Not much is known about this character, but seems to know a lot about Zammorak and has a wide range of knowledge. Mysterious

Edited by sky192, 31 October 2008 - 10:06 AM.

[center]Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Spoiler

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users