IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

The Dark Essence Book 2: The Guardian Book 1 included! Chapter 1 of Book 2 is >finally< out!

• Please log in to reply
812 replies to this topic

#741 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts
  • Joined 22 February 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: Buland
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Bee Hunters

Posted 07 January 2010 - 05:14 AM

View PostFake, on Jan 7 2010, 02:33 AM, said:

Rouge has taken a very big turn from being my favorite character to like second place -.-.
Whose first place now?

View Postrabbitfuzzy0, on Jan 7 2010, 03:04 AM, said:

Holy crap that's a good chapter. And you realize I'm typing through tears :) Now where the colon... ohhh... : here's the only grammar mistake I found;(dangit where's shift!)

"Its Rouge. I... miss him."

Zomg! I found the same mistake Luna found! Lol(Why am I laughing and crying at the same time?)! Its->It's no?

Anyway, that was an extremely good chapter, and I am skimming through the previous chapters to see how Rouge is connected to the essence :P

-Wabbit
It isn't mentioned in the previous chapters. :) Everything will be revealed before the end! The Essence, in fact, is related to an event which happened a long time ago in RuneScape's history. That's all I can tell, for now.

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~

#742 OFFLINE   Essilen

Essilen

Monkey

• Forum Member
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 12 March 2007
  • R.S. Name: Essilen
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer
  • Clan: None

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:49 PM

So, Rouge... isn't dead? But is it even Rouge? I can't wait for the next chapter!
A Frenchman, a German, and an Irishman all walk into a bar. Each of them order a bottle of whiskey and when they get them there's a fly in each one.
The Frenchman says, "Mon Dieu! I cannot drink this." So he gives it back.
The German picks out the fly and drinks his whiskey anyway.
The Irishman grabs the the fly by the throat and says, "Spit it out! Spit it out!"
-Rock Mullaney, CrossFire Trail.

#743 ONLINE   Fake

Fake

Baked Potato With Butter

• Forum Member
  • 6,568 posts
  • Joined 25 August 2008
  • R.S. Name: Real higga
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:33 PM

View PostBuland, on Jan 7 2010, 05:14 AM, said:

View PostFake, on Jan 7 2010, 02:33 AM, said:

Rouge has taken a very big turn from being my favorite character to like second place -.- .
Whose first place now?

I'll tell you when I figure it out.
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#744 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008
  • R.S. Name: Cenderous

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:55 AM

-.- That's not how I wanted Drewe to turn out! He's supposed to be more sensible and grounded! I should have been more specific!

...Ah, well, it's not like I have any rights to him anymore. Buland, in the unlikely case of my ever starting another story, can I use (at least partially) his character?

Nelson's sacrifice was quite interesting, but you've really shown your true colors, Buland. You're a hopeless romantic.

However, it's as great as usual. I really found the part where Rouge would die again and again a bit funny...

#745 OFFLINE   -CoSMIC Gears-

-CoSMIC Gears-

Posessed Pickaxe

• Forum Member
  • 1,435 posts
  • Joined 04 July 2009

Posted 09 January 2010 - 10:02 AM

View PostLuna, on Jan 9 2010, 01:55 AM, said:

-.- That's not how I wanted Drewe to turn out! He's supposed to be more sensible and grounded! I should have been more specific!

...Ah, well, it's not like I have any rights to him anymore. Buland, in the unlikely case of my ever starting another story, can I use (at least partially) his character?

Nelson's sacrifice was quite interesting, but you've really shown your true colors, Buland. You're a hopeless romantic.

However, it's as great as usual. I really found the part where Rouge would die again and again a bit funny...

Luna, you're funny. :)
Spoiler

SuperMIC was one of my other names. :o

If you've done it once, you can do it again.
-Rabbitfuzzy0

There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.
-Anonymous

#746 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:38 PM

View Postrabbitfuzzy0, on Jan 9 2010, 08:02 PM, said:

:) That's not how I wanted Drewe to turn out! He's supposed to be more sensible and grounded! I should have been more specific!

Luna, you're funny. :P
She is, isn't she? -.-

Just for the record, I don't consider myself a hopeless romantic. Sure, I can be imaginative, but I am in no way in love with love! I honestly thought my audience would like it in the story. :P

Oh and, by the way, I'd be happy to see Drewe in your story. :) But please do make one! I liked Zamorak's Hand, because I thought it had the potential to be great, and now I see you've improved so dramatically in English that another story should be inevitable (RuneScape story that is)!

Rouge is in The Rise of Darkness and The Dark Essence. Should we make a thread in which people post a character, with full personality details, then the authors could use them, or 'hire' them, for their story? Like a cast. Then, the entire RuneScape Stories section would be saying, "I like Rouge!" or "Drewe's my favourite character in all the stories!" I know, it sounds really weird since professional and full-time authors would never do such a thing. But then again, our way of narrating a story is also different from how they do it in reality. Anyone? Good idea, no? Or if its a horribly bad idea, I'd like to understand why!

Edited by Buland, 09 January 2010 - 12:47 PM.

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~

#747 ONLINE   Fake

Fake

Baked Potato With Butter

• Forum Member
  • 6,568 posts
  • Joined 25 August 2008

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:41 PM

View PostBuland, on Jan 9 2010, 12:38 PM, said:

:) That's not how I wanted Drewe to turn out! He's supposed to be more sensible and grounded! I should have been more specific!

She is, isn't she? -.-

Just for the record, I don't consider myself a hopeless romantic. Sure, I can be imaginative, but I am in no way in love with love! I honestly thought my audience would like it in the story. :P

Damn, I saw you post and in all honesty I was hoping that the chapter would be delivered right now. :)

EDIT: Psst, new chapter in my story, Psst.

Edited by Fake, 09 January 2010 - 12:41 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#748 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:55 PM

View PostFake, on Jan 9 2010, 10:41 PM, said:

She is, isn't she? -.-

Damn, I saw you post and in all honesty I was hoping that the chapter would be delivered right now. :P
It will come in due time. Also, I edited my previous post and want your opinion.

I was just about to go and read it until I saw you posted in my story. :)

Posted Image

#749 ONLINE   Fake

Fake

Baked Potato With Butter

• Forum Member
  • 6,568 posts
  • Joined 25 August 2008

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:57 PM

View PostBuland, on Jan 9 2010, 12:55 PM, said:

She is, isn't she? -.-

Damn, I saw you post and in all honesty I was hoping that the chapter would be delivered right now. :P
It will come in due time. Also, I edited my previous post and want your opinion.

Finway made something like that, we can revive his topic and get his stickied.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#750 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 01:09 PM

View PostFake, on Jan 9 2010, 10:57 PM, said:

She is, isn't she? -.-

We should. And we should change it a bit too. Like the idea I suggested, but only if people are fine with it. :P

Posted Image

#751 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008

Posted 09 January 2010 - 08:12 PM

View PostBuland, on Jan 10 2010, 02:09 AM, said:

She is, isn't she? -.-

I was just about to go and read it until I saw you posted in my story. :P
We should. And we should change it a bit too. Like the idea I suggested, but only if people are fine with it. :P

It's a great idea. We should do it as soon as possible. Fake starts, perhaps?  :)

To be honest, I did like the sad tone Nelson's death and Seren's confession added to the story; you just did the same for the Fall of Gielinor, but with reversed roles. It's a bit redundant, and could be improved.

#752 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

Shade

• Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:05 PM

View PostLuna, on Jan 10 2010, 06:12 AM, said:

View PostBuland, on Jan 10 2010, 02:09 AM, said:

She is, isn't she? -.-

Just for the record, I don't consider myself a hopeless romantic. Sure, I can be imaginative, but I am in no way in love with love! I honestly thought my audience would like it in the story. :D

I was just about to go and read it until I saw you posted in my story. :P

It's a great idea. We should do it as soon as possible. Fake starts, perhaps?  :)
That, or we can revive Finway's topic and tell him to make the necessary changes.

View PostLuna, on Jan 10 2010, 06:12 AM, said:

To be honest, I did like the sad tone Nelson's death and Seren's confession added to the story; you just did the same for the Fall of Gielinor, but with reversed roles. It's a bit redundant, and could be improved.
With criticism comes improvement. :P

Posted Image

#753 OFFLINE   delred

delred

Rock Golem

• Forum Member
  • 1,388 posts
  • Joined 18 January 2009
  • Skin: Deviant
  • R.S. Name: Blademan_94x
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 12 January 2010 - 12:36 AM

That is a fantastic chapter it was very sad :)  as well as interesting finding out about Rouges connection to the essence -.-
keep sending in those chapters. :P

By the way do you still have any plans for my character :)

Posted Image

#754 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008

Posted 12 January 2010 - 07:17 AM

I think I know who got the King Black Dragon's essence now! -.- It's just a guess, but I'm willing to bet on it.

#755 OFFLINE   Lupus Flamma V

Lupus Flamma V

Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 293 posts
  • Joined 08 May 2007
  • R.S. Name: Wolf Flame5

Posted 13 January 2010 - 11:05 PM

What a cliff hanger :)
Read the whole story today :P
great story.
Write more NOW (please? -.-)

~Wolf :)

Edited by Lupus Flamma V, 14 January 2010 - 11:02 AM.

Posted Image

#756 OFFLINE   -CoSMIC Gears-

-CoSMIC Gears-

Posessed Pickaxe

• Forum Member
  • 1,435 posts
  • Joined 04 July 2009

Posted 15 January 2010 - 11:02 PM

View PostLuna, on Jan 12 2010, 08:17 AM, said:

I think I know who got the King Black Dragon's essence now! -.- It's just a guess, but I'm willing to bet on it.

I'm going to share my guess. Zaros.
Spoiler

-Rabbitfuzzy0

-Anonymous

#757 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008

Posted 16 January 2010 - 04:50 AM

View Postrabbitfuzzy0, on Jan 16 2010, 12:02 PM, said:

View PostLuna, on Jan 12 2010, 08:17 AM, said:

I think I know who got the King Black Dragon's essence now! :) It's just a guess, but I'm willing to bet on it.

I'm going to share my guess. Zaros.

I was thinking that Nelson was actually an avatar of Rouge's, of sorts. -.-

#758 OFFLINE   delred

delred

Rock Golem

• Forum Member
  • 1,388 posts
  • Joined 18 January 2009
  • Skin: Deviant
  • R.S. Name: Blademan_94x

Posted 16 January 2010 - 07:25 AM

I think that Rouge was an Avatar of Zaros -.-

Posted Image

#759 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008

Posted 12 February 2010 - 07:44 AM

Oh dear, it seems Buland has zoned out again. Buland, are you there?

#760 OFFLINE   -CoSMIC Gears-

-CoSMIC Gears-

Posessed Pickaxe

• Forum Member
  • 1,435 posts
  • Joined 04 July 2009

Posted 16 February 2010 - 07:55 AM

View PostLuna, on Feb 12 2010, 07:44 AM, said:

Oh dear, it seems Buland has zoned out again. Buland, are you there?

He PMed me yesterday, so he's probably still furioiusly writing.
Spoiler

-Rabbitfuzzy0

-Anonymous

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users