IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Jump to content


Character Request Database Revised, due to renewed support!


  • Please log in to reply
116 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   Fake

Fake

    Baked Potato With Butter

  • Forum Member
  • 6,569 posts
  • Joined 25 August 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The city that never sleeps.
  • R.S. Name: Real higga
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:49 PM

View PostHalloween, on Dec 31 2008, 01:45 PM, said:

View PostFake, on Dec 31 2008, 01:23 PM, said:

Halloweens story:

Name: Sherry (Sherr- EE)
Good/Evil: Good
Race: Human
God: She worships Saradomin
Weapon and Armor: She carries a rune longsword, and steel armor.
Appearance/ Personality: Is witty and likes to be in charge, even though Derick won't allow that, Sryin has a liking for her.


To Buland: If you want I could make you're female character, but that's only if you want.
Etc:

I want to ask, what does she look like? Or do you want me to make that?

OMg I forgot to add that in all the character subbmissions! I guess you can do that for now, bad me, but next time I'll include it, sorry guys. >.<


~No, not real, just sad.
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#42 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:52 PM

Authors-remember to check out the pending character list and tell me when you accept one of them. >.<

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#43 OFFLINE   hlow

hlow

    Basilisk

  • Forum Member
  • 1,592 posts
  • Joined 24 November 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:lol
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:56 PM

View PostFake, on Dec 31 2008, 01:49 PM, said:

View PostHalloween, on Dec 31 2008, 01:45 PM, said:

View PostFake, on Dec 31 2008, 01:23 PM, said:

Halloweens story:

Name: Sherry (Sherr- EE)
Good/Evil: Good
Race: Human
God: She worships Saradomin
Weapon and Armor: She carries a rune longsword, and steel armor.
Appearance/ Personality: Is witty and likes to be in charge, even though Derick won't allow that, Sryin has a liking for her.


To Buland: If you want I could make you're female character, but that's only if you want.
Etc:

I want to ask, what does she look like? Or do you want me to make that?

OMg I forgot to add that in all the character subbmissions! I guess you can do that for now, bad me, but next time I'll include it, sorry guys. >.<


~No, not real, just sad.

It's OK Fake. It's just a silly mistake! :cool:

Edited by Halloween, 31 December 2008 - 02:38 PM.


#44 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 31 December 2008 - 04:44 PM

Are you accepting Fake's submission or should I just leave it under pending until he fixes it? >.<

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#45 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

    Shade

  • Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts
  • Joined 22 February 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Karachi, Pakistan
  • R.S. Name: Buland
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Bee Hunters

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:28 AM

Fake's application, Serena, is accepted! She'll appear in FOG2: TR! Finway, you can remove my story from the list!

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~


#46 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:12 AM

Alrighty, then. Thanks for using this database! >.<

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#47 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

    Shade

  • Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts
  • Joined 22 February 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Karachi, Pakistan
  • R.S. Name: Buland
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Bee Hunters

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:16 AM

View PostFinway, on Jan 1 2009, 07:12 PM, said:

Alrighty, then. Thanks for using this database! >.<
No no, thank you for creating it!

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~


#48 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:18 AM

Just trying to be helpful. >.<

Where is Fake's character submission that you accepted? I wanted to add it to the 'Accepted Characters' list.

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#49 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

    Shade

  • Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts
  • Joined 22 February 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Karachi, Pakistan
  • R.S. Name: Buland
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Bee Hunters

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:19 AM

View PostFinway, on Jan 1 2009, 07:18 PM, said:

Just trying to be helpful. >.<

Where is Fake's character submission that you accepted? I wanted to add it to the 'Accepted Characters' list.
Its in the second page.

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~


#50 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:30 AM

Fake-the more I think about it, the more I think that I can't accept your character, even the toned down version. There just isn't enough room for another melee warrior. But please give me more characters, then it may spark something!

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#51 OFFLINE   -Shorty-

-Shorty-

    Wise Old Man

  • Forum Member
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 19 December 2008
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:08 AM

Submitting for The MVP's story:

Name: Krye (pronounce cry)
Gender: Male
Appearance: About 15 years old, very handsome, with blue eyes and dark brown hair. Tall, but not too tall.
Background information: Born into a Zamorakian family, but they abandoned him, so he went to live with the Guthixian druids in Taverley and worshipped Guthix. The druids found him lying near the Air Altar near Falador, and called him "The Gift of Air." He was taught everything by the druids.
Description: Good, worships Guthix. Preferred combat style is ranged. He wears green dragonhide on his entire body: body, chaps, vambraces, and coif. Is very laid back, but can take charge when he needs to. Is sometimes lazy. Believes everyone should mind their own business and not help people when they are trying to achieve a goal.
Read My Story: Hunting for Glory-The Story of Shorty

They call me "Shorty." I'd suggest you do the same.

#52 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

Thank you for your submission, added. >.<

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#53 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

    Shade

  • Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts
  • Joined 22 February 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Karachi, Pakistan
  • R.S. Name: Buland
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Bee Hunters

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:55 AM

View PostFinway, on Jan 1 2009, 09:52 PM, said:

Thank you for your submission, added. >.<
The database turned out exactly how you wanted it to be :cool:! Sorry for the 'SPAM' but I couldn't help but notice its success.

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~


#54 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 01 January 2009 - 11:56 AM

It's alright, I appreciate it. >.<

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#55 OFFLINE   The MVP

The MVP

    Gnome Child

  • New Member
  • 29 posts
  • Joined 29 December 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Location:cleveland
  • R.S. Name: luke_dabeast
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 01 January 2009 - 12:05 PM

View Postshorty71388, on Jan 1 2009, 11:08 AM, said:

Submitting for The MVP's story:

Name: Krye (pronounce cry)
Gender: Male
Appearance: About 15 years old, very handsome, with blue eyes and dark brown hair. Tall, but not too tall.
Background information: Born into a Zamorakian family, but they abandoned him, so he went to live with the Guthixian druids in Taverley and worshipped Guthix. The druids found him lying near the Air Altar near Falador, and called him "The Gift of Air." He was taught everything by the druids.
Description: Good, worships Guthix. Preferred combat style is ranged. He wears green dragonhide on his entire body: body, chaps, vambraces, and coif. Is very laid back, but can take charge when he needs to. Is sometimes lazy. Believes everyone should mind their own business and not help people when they are trying to achieve a goal.

Approved. Thank you.
King James=Cleveland's Savior

All Hail the King!

#56 OFFLINE   Fake

Fake

    Baked Potato With Butter

  • Forum Member
  • 6,569 posts
  • Joined 25 August 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:The city that never sleeps.
  • R.S. Name: Real higga
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:22 PM

Ok so Finny, you want me to make him a range character, if so you can just do that, make him have like a magic bow, or rune, with rune arrows, or addy >.<

I don't mind I swear.



~No, not real, just Fake.
Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image
Posted Image

#57 OFFLINE   Buland

Buland

    Shade

  • Forum Member
  • 3,276 posts
  • Joined 22 February 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Karachi, Pakistan
  • R.S. Name: Buland
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Bee Hunters

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:23 PM

View PostFake, on Jan 1 2009, 11:22 PM, said:

Ok so Finny, you want me to make him a range character, if so you can just do that, make him have like a magic bow, or rune, with rune arrows, or addy >.<

I don't mind I swear.



~No, not real, just Fake.
I think he not only meant your character's fighting type but also that you make your characters too strong, not that I have any complains. :cool:

Posted Image

~Roll up your problems, lick your solutions, burn your past, inhale the good sh*t, and exhale the bullsh*t~


#58 OFFLINE   hlow

hlow

    Basilisk

  • Forum Member
  • 1,592 posts
  • Joined 24 November 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:lol
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:08 PM

View PostFinway, on Dec 31 2008, 04:44 PM, said:

Are you accepting Fake's submission or should I just leave it under pending until he fixes it? >.<

I'll take it! :cool:

#59 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:13 PM

MVP/Halloween-I'll update the database ASAP. >.<

Fake-Buland is slightly correct, but a ranger would be much more ideal. Just tone it down. A lot. Sorry. :cool:

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#60 OFFLINE   -Shorty-

-Shorty-

    Wise Old Man

  • Forum Member
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 19 December 2008
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:36 PM

MVP, I hope you don't mind if I submit another character...

Name: Desantus
Gender: Male
Appearance: Piercingly blue eyes. Looks about 20. He is short for his age. He has blond hair that almost completely covers his eyes.
Background information: Born into the family of one of Zaros' last followers. Killed his family in favor of Zamorak, and he has wandered across Gielinor ever since, telling anyone that listens that Zamorak is the way to go.
Description: A gifted mage. Wears full Ahrim's robes ans a staff of fire. Skilled summoner. Allies with Zamorak. He is mostly quiet, as the only words he speaks are words of praise for Zamorak. Loves to see people dying.
Read My Story: Hunting for Glory-The Story of Shorty

They call me "Shorty." I'd suggest you do the same.




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users