Where Can I Catch Herring?

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_darthmetall_*

Guest_darthmetall_*
  • Guests
  • Joined --

Posted 02 January 2009 - 07:50 PM

Where can I catch herring? I'm new to fishing and am getting tired of catching shrimp. I am fishing lvl  12 and am tryiing to get to 25 for now.

#2 OFFLINE   The Wolf 23

The Wolf 23

My post count is 274!

• Forum Member
  • 274 posts
  • Joined 22 November 2008
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 02 January 2009 - 08:02 PM

View Postdarthmetall, on Jan 3 2009, 12:50 AM, said:

Where can I catch herring? I'm new to fishing and am getting tired of catching shrimp. I am fishing lvl 12 and am tryiing to get to 25 for now.

Depending on your combat level and runescape status you can go many places, i'm assuming that you have got a low combat level and are freeplay, if so then the best option are the fishing spots by the fishing tutor, take a fishing rod and fishing bait, both accessable from the G.E, and right click the spot, "Bait fish".
Hope i helped, here's the linkto the Website guide, might will be helpful! Also if you talk to the fishing tutor, he will help you greatly! This may not be as helpful for you but this is the fishing tips and guides!

Edited by The Wolf 23, 02 January 2009 - 08:04 PM.

Spoiler
[center]

#3 OFFLINE   easy off bam

easy off bam

Crawling Hand

• Forum Member
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 19 July 2008

Posted 02 January 2009 - 10:20 PM

also u can fish herring in draynor near the bank and the willows and then bank it once u get 28

also u can fish herring in draynor near the bank and the willows and then bank it once u get 28

#4 OFFLINE   The Wolf 23

The Wolf 23

My post count is 274!

• Forum Member
  • 274 posts
  • Joined 22 November 2008

Posted 03 January 2009 - 08:10 AM

View Posteasy off bam, on Jan 3 2009, 03:20 AM, said:

1. You've repeated the same thing twice, please don't.
2. Please use correct grammar, i struggle to read what it says?
3. He may have a combat level under 14 which would mean that he would be attacked by the dark wizard, people don't always help in those situations.

Spoiler
[center]

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users