#1 OFFLINE   dragon poison

dragon poison

Newbie Forumer

• 13 posts
  • Joined 04 January 2009
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 09 January 2009 - 11:00 PM

what monsters do u train on cause i need to find a good monster to train on
I cnat blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotly mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
if you can raed tihs, palce it in yuor sginautre!......if yau cun raed tihs tehn you hvae a raeley guod mnid

#2 OFFLINE   cjgone

cjgone

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,622 posts
  • Joined 15 August 2006

Posted 10 January 2009 - 03:17 AM

Rock crabs, at Rekella, are good at mid to low levels because they have relatively good amount of hp (50) but have 1 attack, defence, and strength.

Experiments are even better, but I think they're generally more crowded.
99\99 mining, level 22.

XBOXLIVE GT: IXi11uSi0NzXI

I listen to mostly progressive rock, progressive metal, and technical death metal.

#3 OFFLINE   Ootachi

Ootachi

Culinaromancer

• Forum Member
  • 7,111 posts
  • Joined 24 November 2007
  • R.S. Name: Ootachi
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 10 January 2009 - 04:45 AM

Yaks. Single-combat, if you find a good world it's not as crowded as Rock Crabs.

Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   vernchap

vernchap

Man

• Forum Member
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 19 December 2008
  • R.S. Name: vernchap
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 January 2009 - 06:46 AM

shadow warriors at legends guild.good xp and good charm droppers
I cnat blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotly mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!
fi yuo cna raed tihs, palce it in yuor sginautre!

#5 OFFLINE   Scurfie

Scurfie

Zamorak Monk

• Forum Member
  • 587 posts
  • Joined 23 September 2007

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:30 AM

Deadly red spiders give good, fast and easy experience. They just keep coming at you all you have to do is eat food and teleport to Varrock when your food is finished to get more.

My Mini Faking Gallery

Spoiler

Other Stuff

Spoiler

#6 OFFLINE   djpailo

djpailo

Nechryael

• Forum Member
  • 3,746 posts
  • Joined 04 November 2005
  • R.S. Status: Inactive

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:56 PM

View Postscurfie21, on Jan 11 2009, 04:30 PM, said:

Deadly red spiders give good, fast and easy experience. They just keep coming at you all you have to do is eat food and teleport to Varrock when your food is finished to get more.

Completely agree. In recent years they have gone out of favour, particularly by higher players due to the release of the security stronghold, but they are still rated highly in my books.
Posted Image Posted Image

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character - Martin Luther King, Jr.: "I Have a Dream"

If it's wrong to be violent defending black women and black children and black babies and black men, then it's wrong for America to draft us and make us violent abroad in defense of her. And if it is right for America to draft us, and teach us how to be violent in defense of her, then it is right for you and me to do whatever is necessary to defend our own people right here in this country. - Malcolm X: "Message To The Grass Roots"

From where the sun now stands I will fight no more forever Chief Joseph -Thunder...the Loftier Mountain Heights -1877

| DJpailo's Massive Security Guide | My website | My Artwork | Official Forum Highscores Topic | Official Forum Highscores |

#7 OFFLINE   Veni vidi vici

Veni vidi vici

Maple Logs

• Forum Member
  • 3,929 posts
  • Joined 16 March 2007

Posted 11 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

Rock Crabs, Yaks, PC, Daggnoths, Giant Spiders or Ice Warriors are all good training.
~Vincent

Posted Image

Quotes of Epicness:

Spoiler

#8 OFFLINE   dragon poison

dragon poison

Newbie Forumer

• 13 posts
  • Joined 04 January 2009

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:02 PM

i ussuelly train at green dragons but now i past hose they r to weak

im gonna start training at either the whatever it is thats under the plater safety place (forgot name) or red dragons
if you can raed tihs, palce it in yuor sginautre!......if yau cun raed tihs tehn you hvae a raeley guod mnid

#9 OFFLINE   Muttmuttinthebutt

Muttmuttinthebutt

Turoth

• Banned Member
  • 1,886 posts
  • Joined 08 December 2008
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:27 PM

cockroaches ftw!

#10 OFFLINE   Quickdeath39

Quickdeath39

Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 269 posts
  • Joined 01 December 2007

Posted 11 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

Before I maxed I used to train with slayer.

#11 OFFLINE   Morning Star

Morning Star

Basilisk

• Forum Member
  • 1,556 posts
  • Joined 06 May 2006
  • R.S. Name: Morning Star

Posted 11 January 2009 - 10:14 PM

My favorite monsters are slayer monsters, such as bloodvelds and dust devils. For range, I prefer the skeletons in the cave under Ape Atoll.

#12 OFFLINE   error404

error404

Aberrant Specter

• Forum Member
  • 2,822 posts
  • Joined 25 November 2008
  • Skin: IP.Board

Posted 14 January 2009 - 04:57 PM

shouldnt this belong in runescape questions if it doesnt then ignore this and i apologize

i train on really anyhting that doesnt get trained by other player
you should pick something thats 20 levels below you and thats not crowded and...something not too low

Posted Image

Feel free to drag this over someone's avatar for a brief entertainment episode.

#13 OFFLINE   shaunshorty4

shaunshorty4

Zamorak Monk

• Forum Member
  • 581 posts
  • Joined 18 January 2008

Posted 14 January 2009 - 08:27 PM

I think this does belong in the questions sections.

But anyways I prefer Baby Dragons, alot less crowded than crabs/yaks/experiments and the bones give quick prayer exp.
Posted Image    
Being in a Clan is like being in the Mafia - It's all organised killing.
Click here to see my skill log

Posted Image
Posted Image

#14 OFFLINE   Gocart

Gocart

Camel

• Forum Member
  • 390 posts
  • Joined 11 August 2008
  • R.S. Name: Gocart
  • Clan: Sals!

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:44 PM

Level 69 trolls are good exp at higher levels, and better with them as a slayer task. drops not very good but the experience is alright.
200 Million Firemaking Exp March 23rd 2013!
Max cape October 1st 2012! Maxed again January 9th 2014
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 OFFLINE   dragon poison

dragon poison

Newbie Forumer

• 13 posts
  • Joined 04 January 2009

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

were d u find the exiperements? and what combat lvl r they?

#16 OFFLINE   DREADEDRULER

DREADEDRULER

Newbie Forumer

• 8 posts
  • Joined 17 December 2008

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:31 PM

View Postdragon poison, on Jan 17 2009, 09:16 PM, said:

were d u find the exiperements? and what combat lvl r they?
lol you have to start ceature of frainkenstrain and their lvl 25 whith like 60-70hp and rarely hit 1s but their not crowded just go to the begining of the tunnle and thats the part thats not crowded lol

w00t i got my p hat!!!!! :D :P  althoue i have been likeing my beret and santa  :cool:  >.<
what would u choose??
w000000tt!!!!!!!!! i got my p hat!!!!!!!!!!!!! (its white)!!dance! althou i have been likeing my black cavalier white beret and santa....what whould u choose???

#17 OFFLINE   Erebus

Erebus

Ahrim the Blighted

• Forum Member
  • 3,143 posts
  • Joined 28 April 2006
  • Clan: Canting

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:48 PM

Dagganoths at the lighthouse have always been one of my favorite monsters to train on as they don't hit very high and they drop some good seeds and level 2 clue scrolls. Plus a cannon there gets a ton of xp as you can have almost 20 dagganoths trying to attack you and your cannon is just firing a constant stream of c balls.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#18 OFFLINE   Maggotswr

Maggotswr

Unicorn

• Forum Member
  • 415 posts
  • Joined 02 July 2007

Posted 17 January 2009 - 09:59 PM

Ankous for money cuz they are rarely all that crowded and yaks for faster experience because I like to, i guess

Right now though I am working on slayer and have found it to be a pretty good way to train melee. the variety is pretty cool

#19 OFFLINE   xb1ack 0utx

xb1ack 0utx

Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 277 posts
  • Joined 28 October 2007

Posted 18 January 2009 - 03:44 PM

View PostDREADEDRULER, on Jan 17 2009, 09:31 PM, said:

w00t i got my p hat!!!!! :D :P  althoue i have been likeing my beret and santa  :cool:  >.<
what would u choose??

I'm a beret/santa fan... the phat is too jaggedy for me... :) And, hard to match
with much (thats my opinion so don't tell me...blahblahblahblabhblha!@#!@@#~!!!!!!!) :D

And as for training...

Giant Spiders at the Stronghold of Security are great monsters to train
on for both med lvl members and f2p members (good for high lvls too seeing
f2p isn't open to alot of monsters). Also, if you want good drops as well,
Ankous are great, although it's crowded, if you have relatively good reflex
and can click fast, then it might be worth trying them out...with salve ammy (e)
or even without it, they are relatively good xp, and around 100k profit per trip
with death/blood runes and rune arrows, battle staffs, etc. Yaks as someone
previously have said, is good, yet really crowded...like ankous, yet yaks drop
nothing good that you want to keep :o

I personally don't understand why you would train melee at dragon, range is
good tho, since they have relatively high defense and they aren't at easily
accessed areas...green dragons, I guess seeing the games necklace is able
to teleport you to Bounty Hunter and clan wars now, however, revs can get
annoying and disrupt your trips...

Another way to train is Slayer...alot of monsters have high hp but low defense
and getting slayer lvls as well is good too, you know? Also, unlocks alot of
monsters that you can possibly train later on for profit... lots of clue dropping
monsters as well :P

xb1ack 0utx

x B 1 A C K - 0 U T x

Posted Image

#20 OFFLINE   dragon poison

dragon poison

Newbie Forumer

• 13 posts
  • Joined 04 January 2009

Posted 18 January 2009 - 10:04 PM

oh were do u get lke the clue scrools that lead u to like the 3rd age stuff?

or partyhats somethings like that because i wanna b  >.<

cause i just lost 1 mil cause i got skulled

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users