Rune Axe Vs Dragon Axe
Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:45 PM
Posted 28 April 2009 - 03:48 PM
- If by some incredible space-time paradox, Chuck Norris would ever fight himself, he'd win. Period!
- If you can spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
- If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
- There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
- Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
- When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isnít lifting himself up, heís pushing the Earth down.
- Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
- There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
- Chuck Norris can touch MC Hammer.
Posted 28 April 2009 - 06:55 PM
Dragon Drops: Spear x11 Shield left-half x6 Boots x113 Med x9 Skirt x6
GWD: 4800 Addy bar Steam B Staff x2 Z Spear x6 Sara. Hilt x2 Bandos Hilt x2 (LS, Solo)SS x6 (1 LS)
Barrows: Guthan's Skirt Great Axe Karil Xbow Ah Hood x2 V Flail Guthan's Spear
PvP: VLS x2 SWH x2 Whip x2 Zerker Ring 20 Brawlers Ancient x6
Tormented Demons: Shard x4 Slice x3 Claws x4 Solo
Slayer: Black Masks x5 Whips x21 Dark Bow x5 Focus x2 Hexcrest x4 Staff of Light x8
DKS: Archer x16 Warrior x24 Berserker x27 Axe x39
Posted 28 April 2009 - 07:41 PM
Give me a Reason
Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:18 PM
If it's gonna cost you most of your money, I would say don't bother. I really don't see much difference between dragon and rune. Certainly not enough difference to account for the steep price.
Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:30 PM
Posted 28 April 2009 - 08:58 PM
The difference IS rather minimal, but I'm just so used to the 15% or whatever increase in speed the dragon axe is, I can't live without it.
I definitely suggest you invest, because it's not like it's all that money disappeared, you can sell it back after. (Although being realistic, you'll probably lose 50-75k if you're in a rush to buy/sell)
Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:03 PM
Posted 28 April 2009 - 10:09 PM
Its 5-10% for yews and mages and 15% for anything lower I believe. I defenetly saw a difference on everything up to yew (yew being like 10-20 logs more per hour) but mages look the same (never did per hour but looks like 2-5 more) Is it worth it? Not for the price it is, but if you have spare money or make money only by woodcuting than get it and sell it when your done. As for xp, it doesnt do much difference, sacred clay axe is always better!
EDIT: Looks like a topic with a lot of arguments and disagreements, so simple and right answer for sure would be it is better but you might want to think if you reeally need it.
Edited by little boy 1100, 28 April 2009 - 10:11 PM.
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users