IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Money Making Methods! New! Rewritten, improved, removes stains in seconds!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
244 replies to this topic

#41 OFFLINE   sims

sims

Necromancer

• Banned Member
  • 865 posts
  • Joined 10 April 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: 0ranges2
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 May 2009 - 03:24 PM

why the !@#& do you not add me awesome money making method???????????????????
Posted Image

GOAL: ALL SKILLS IN HISCORES

#42 OFFLINE   Veni vidi vici

Veni vidi vici

Maple Logs

• Forum Member
  • 3,929 posts
  • Joined 16 March 2007

Posted 10 May 2009 - 04:47 PM

Your "method" was just spam. If you have a real method that people will actually try, then you are free to post it. If you want to post stupid things like picking up mind runes, than please leave. Thank you.
~Vincent

Posted Image

Quotes of Epicness:

Spoiler

#43 OFFLINE   error404

error404

Aberrant Specter

• Forum Member
  • 2,822 posts
  • Joined 25 November 2008
  • Skin: IP.Board

Posted 11 May 2009 - 02:07 AM

I!
Money Making Method (General title, I.E. Killing Guards):Anchovie pizza half mercheanting
F2P or P2P (Can be both):f2p
Requirements (Items, Money, Levels, Quests etc.):money
Description of what to do:buy some cooked pizzas and cooked anchovies and add them together, then sell at ge for a small profit, repeat until you are satisfied
Submitted by:error404
once again:
I!

Posted Image

Feel free to drag this over someone's avatar for a brief entertainment episode.

#44 OFFLINE   WalMart Boss

WalMart Boss

H.A.M. Guard

• Forum Member
  • 716 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2008

Posted 11 May 2009 - 12:33 PM

Money Making Method Barrows
F2P or P2P P2p
Requirements (Decent armour around a couple 100k, prayer pots, teles, food, either melle or magic equipment,spade
Description of what to do:Log into world 31 and run barrows trips, after each trip tele to your POH and bank and use another persons house if you dont have your own. tele back and repeat process until you get a barrows item.
Submitted by:ColtsRule
Posted Image

#45 OFFLINE   Donwonton

Donwonton

Gnome Baller

• Forum Member
  • 1,792 posts
  • Joined 13 October 2008
  • Skin: Deviant
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 11 May 2009 - 01:08 PM

why wasnt my air rune merchanting added?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#46 OFFLINE   Ak-47

Ak-47

Abyssal Demon

• Forum Member
  • 4,264 posts
  • Joined 02 March 2008
  • R.S. Name: Lol
  • , PM
  • Clan: Fp, PR, BT

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:25 AM

View Postdonwonton, on May 11 2009, 02:08 PM, said:

It doesn't work.

Money Making Method (General title, I.E. Killing Guards): Exterminating
F2P or P2P (Can be both):Both
Requirements (Items, Money, Levels, Quests etc.): Rune+ Armour, Guthans for p2p helps.
Description of what to do:run from draynor or falador bank(draynor is recomended) Kill Roach Soldiers at SOPS. They drop Rune Scimitar/Sq. Shield, and for p2p you can get Dragon Scimitar.
Submitted by: -Nacho Ninjas-

Posted Image

#47 OFFLINE   Donwonton

Donwonton

Gnome Baller

• Forum Member
  • 1,792 posts
  • Joined 13 October 2008

Posted 12 May 2009 - 06:42 AM

View Post-Nacho Ninja-, on May 12 2009, 04:25 PM, said:

It doesn't work.

did you actually try it?
i made 1.2m from it
too bad u couldn't

Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 OFFLINE   Pinkytm

Pinkytm

Shaikahan

• Forum Member
  • 2,147 posts
  • Joined 18 February 2007

Posted 12 May 2009 - 08:21 AM

Money Making Method Fishing lobsters
F2P or P2P Both
Requirements 40+ fishing, 68+ fishing, 85+ recommended, lobster cage, explorers ring(3) and some money if F2P
Description of what to do: If F2P: Get a lobster pot, some money, and an explorers ring(3) out of your bank. Equip the ring. Go to Port Sarim and go on the ship that goes to Karamja. This trip will cost you 30GP. Go through the banana field until you reach the fishing docks. Fish lobsters there until you get a full inventory of them. Use the cabbage teleport option from your ring to teleport to the cabbage field. From there, you just need to bank in Falador or Draynor Village and repeat.
If P2P: Enter the fishing guild. Go to the bank and withdraw a lobster pot. Go to the dock right next to the bank. Fish lobsters there until you get a full inventory, the bank and repeat.
Submitted by: Pinkytm
12 years of age as of October 17, 2007.
13 years of age as of October 17, 2008.
14 years of age as of October 17, 2009.
15 years of age as of October 17, 2010.
16 years of age as of October 17, 2011.
Now how much time did I spend on Sals?

#49 OFFLINE   moridinzh

moridinzh

Crawling Hand

• Forum Member
  • 190 posts
  • Joined 11 March 2009

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:23 PM

Money Making Method (General title, I.E. Killing Guards): Killing cockroach soldiers

F2P or P2P (Can be both): Both f2p and p2p, though for p2p, it's kinda pointless...

Requirements (Items, Money, Levels, Quests etc.): About 60-ish combat would help, because these roaches are lvl 83, fishing lvl 20

Description of what to do: Get a fly fishing rod, get lots of feathers (1k-ish) by either buying them or killin chickens. Then, go to the barb village and fish
until you have a full inventory, then cook the fish. this covers the food. then, start killing cockroach soldiers. they have fairly good drops (Addy ore, laws, deaths, rune scimi/square).

Submitted by: xo0banzai0ox

Posted Image

PUNNING IS FUN!

FAKING AWARDS:

Posted Image

#50 OFFLINE   storm2007

storm2007

Greater Demon

• Forum Member
  • 2,693 posts
  • Joined 07 February 2007

Posted 13 May 2009 - 08:49 PM

View Posteasl, on May 8 2009, 10:22 AM, said:

I don't see any money trees... http://i128.photobuc...r/moneytree.png

LOL

i have to agree with xo0BANZAI0ox

xo0BANZAI0ox   Posted 22 minutes ago
   Money Making Method (General title, I.E. Killing Guards): Killing cockroach soldiers

F2P or P2P (Can be both): Both f2p and p2p, though for p2p, it's kinda pointless...

Requirements (Items, Money, Levels, Quests etc.): About 60-ish combat would help, because these roaches are lvl 83, fishing lvl 20

Description of what to do: Get a fly fishing rod, get lots of feathers (1k-ish) by either buying them or killin chickens. Then, go to the barb village and fish
until you have a full inventory, then cook the fish. this covers the food. then, start killing cockroach soldiers. they have fairly good drops (Addy ore, laws, deaths, rune scimi/square).

Submitted by: xo0banzai0ox

but the change is that you dont need to fish the fish, you can make alot of money if you buy fish, it just depend on level, would be nice if you're at least 85+ or else you cant get drop, bring food and let someone else attack if they're higher level unless if there's not many of you. If you have the money, buy str pots, that way you can get more drops even if the world is crowded, i go on w1 and w3 all the time. My experience is that you can make alot of money on F2P with this, and you can buy your food and pots, or just make your pots, it's not that hard!!
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#51 OFFLINE   CaptnCanada

CaptnCanada

Count Draynor

• Forum Member
  • 1,003 posts
  • Joined 13 May 2009
  • R.S. Name: CaptnCanada

Posted 14 May 2009 - 07:53 AM

Money Making Method (General title, I.E. Killing Guards): Snape Grass Collecting

F2P or P2P (Can be both): P2P

Requirements (Items, Money, Levels, Quests etc.): Started Fremmy Trials OR Completd Fremmy Achievement diary (so you can bank at seer). A level 3 could do this and make millions =]

Description of what to do: If you are a new account and can't do the achievement diary. Then just start the fremmy trials quest and then go talk to the seer. He will say that you can't go into his house with things on/in invent so he will bank everything on  you and what you're carrying. What you do is get about 10k gp (anything amount as long as it is at least 1k) Now go to the south eastern dock and pay 1k to travel to waterbirth island. Collect 27 snape grass and go back to relleka. go to the seer. Drop your gp and talk to him, he will then bank your inventory. now just pick up your gp and repeat until you have as much as you want. If you have completed the quest (or the seers part the of the quest) then complete the fremmy diary 1 (think it's 1 to bank at seer) and then just go collect and bank no, gp needed.

ALSO if you CAN'T do the fremmy diary and have completed the fremmy trials quest then simply start the fremmy isles. Now pick your snape grass and then go talk to mord gunnars and travel to jatizso and bank there. This takes a lot longer but still pretty good money.

The grass price goes from between about 300-450go ea...atm it is about 350gp mid.

NOTE* if you are doing the drop gp/pick up method then NEVER complete the seers part of the quest or you will have to finish the quest to bank on jatizso or complete the diary.

Submitted by: realsies aka realragez aka stick2ranged

Edited by Realsies, 14 May 2009 - 09:59 AM.

#52 OFFLINE   Icy Defiance

Icy Defiance

Kraka the Troll

• Forum Member
  • 2,575 posts
  • Joined 07 November 2007
  • R.S. Name: IcyDefiance

Posted 14 May 2009 - 09:26 AM

I hope this one gets stickified...

Anyway, I actually made a website on this in January.  Wish it got this kind of attention...  We expanded it into a full fledged fansite, which was the wrong decision, because it went downhill from there and died.  Anyway, the money making methods are still there, you can go through them if you get time.  If not, maybe I'll summarize the ones you don't have already later, when I have time. ;)

http://www.freewebs.com/rshelpmoney/

Posted Image

#53 OFFLINE   sims

sims

Necromancer

• Banned Member
  • 865 posts
  • Joined 10 April 2008
  • R.S. Name: 0ranges2

Posted 14 May 2009 - 02:26 PM

Money Making Method: Blue Dragon Slaying
Requirements: 65+ ranged recomended but not need, decent ranged outfit DO NOT FORGET ANTIDRAGON SHIELD (will be damaged 30+ without)
Description of what to do:Go to Taverley dungeon and bring in your inventory: one teleport to falador tab, 2-3 monkfish, a dusty key (kill jail guard in the dungeon then go to the dude in jail and he gives you it) and a ranged weapon and bolts and most obviously ranged armor. Now go to the Blue Dragon room and kill the Dragons there by safespotting them behind the eggs. Pick up things like the bones and hides ranarrs and other valuable herbs and so on. When your inventory is full teleport back to Falador using the tab, bank and repeat your process
Submitted by: simon usa12

Money Making Method: Black Dragon Slaying
Requirements: 75+ ranged really recomended but not needed, decent ranged outfit DO NOT FORGET ANTIDRAGON SHIELD (will be damaged in the 40s if you forget it)
Description of what to do: Go to Taverley dungeon and bring in your inventory: one teleport to falador tab, 5-6 monkfish, and antipoison (1 dose is enough for the poisonous spiders), a dusty key (kill jail guard in the dungeon then go to the dude in jail and he gives you it), a ranged potion if below 80 ranged, a ranged weapon and bolts and ranged armor. Go to Taverley dungeon behind the blue dragon room past the black demons and poisonous spiders to the black dragons. Attack one and quickly go to one of the safespots by the fire orb to the west be carefule these can meele up to 20. Kill the dragons and pick up all the good drops and bones and hides. When your inventory is full use the falador tele bank and repeat.
Submitted by: simon usa12

EDIT: please add it this time I took like 20 minutes to write this, sorry about last time vincent =(

Edited by sims, 14 May 2009 - 02:54 PM.

Posted Image

GOAL: ALL SKILLS IN HISCORES

#54 OFFLINE   Bergin

Bergin

Monkey

• Forum Member
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 10 January 2008

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:22 PM

Money Making Method: Snake Killing
Requirements: Completed Cabin Fever Quest, Anti Poison Potions x4 60+ combat
Description of what to do: Travel to Moss Le'Harmless and make your way through the jungle until you come to the Trouble Brewing Mini-Game start point. You will find 3 nearby lvl 35 snakes. kill these to get a snake hide (100% drop) these are worth an average of 2000gp each. There is also a deposit box beside the Mini-game so no need to run through the jungle every time the inventory is full. You are safe from jungle horrors here as well! You need the anti poisons as the snakes are poisonous. This can make you a few hundred k in an hour  ;)
Submitted by: Bergin50

Edited by bergin50, 14 May 2009 - 03:24 PM.

Posted Image

Burn the land and boil the sea, you can't take the sky from me(theme to firefly)

Posted Image

#55 OFFLINE   Ak-47

Ak-47

Abyssal Demon

• Forum Member
  • 4,264 posts
  • Joined 02 March 2008
  • R.S. Name: Lol
  • , PM
  • Clan: Fp, PR, BT

Posted 14 May 2009 - 03:33 PM

View Postdonwonton, on May 12 2009, 07:42 AM, said:

View Post-Nacho Ninja-, on May 12 2009, 04:25 PM, said:

It doesn't work.

did you actually try it?
i made 1.2m from it
too bad u couldn't
Too bad I merchant for more then 1gp profit.

View Postxo0BANZAI0ox, on May 13 2009, 09:23 PM, said:

You could make your own methods, or edit mine ;).
-------Hill Giant Killing----------
F2P or P2P (Can be both): Both
Requirements (Items, Money, Levels, Quests etc.): 35+ Combat, good food if low combat. Brass Key.
Description of what to do: Kill Hill giants, get bones, sell.
Submitted by Cheezrox3/Nacho Ninja

Posted Image

#56 OFFLINE   Theivey

Theivey

Crawling Hand

• Forum Member
  • 168 posts
  • Joined 29 September 2006
  • R.S. Name: Theivey3
  • Clan: Sal's

Posted 16 May 2009 - 07:53 PM

Money Making Method: Fletching
F2P or P2P: P2P
Requirements: A high Fletching level is preferable (around 55 is ok)
Description of what to do: Buy around 1k of your prefered logs. Note: look at the price of the log and the price of the unstrung bow. If the price of the log is higher than the bow, do not buy them. Now take your knife (you have one right?) and use it on: Wrists use it on your logs of choice.
Submitted by: Me (Theivey)

Money Making Method: Golden Scarabs
F2P or P2P: P2P
Requirements: Monies, completing the quest Icthlarin's Little Helper will help alot.
Description of what to do: First, buy around 1k Golden Scarabs. This will cost either 60k or 600k (I forget which). Then, run to the Agility Pyramid with your unnoted Golden Scarabs. Go to the nearest bank to deposit your money and withdraw the Scarabs. Now, do it again and again (Careful, VERRRRRRRRY long spoiler ahead)
Spoiler
until you have used up all of your Scarabs. Hey, I never said it would be fast. There is a 40 or 400 gp profit (I forget which).
Submitted by: Me (Theivey)

Edited by Theivey, 16 May 2009 - 08:08 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#57 OFFLINE   Cake

Cake

Dust Devil

• Forum Member
  • 2,770 posts
  • Joined 15 July 2008
  • R.S. Name: Poison Caek

Posted 16 May 2009 - 10:13 PM

I have a suggestion: make a new website and implement in the methods?

Anyway, these methods do look nice, and good luck on getting more. ;)

Quitting Sals'
Click here

#58 OFFLINE   Australian

Australian

Abyssal Leech

• Forum Member
  • 1,175 posts
  • Joined 24 July 2008

Posted 18 May 2009 - 09:06 AM

A slight correction, in one of the mini-guides it says you can trade your essence to Aubury to avoid having to bank, there are tw problems with this,
1- Aubury doesn't buy essence.
2- Even if he did it would be highly unethical as he would only give you 2-3gp per essence, therefore rendering it a completely useless way of making money.

EDIT: Sorry laggy internet

Edited by Australian, 18 May 2009 - 09:07 AM.

Posted Image

#59 OFFLINE   Dr Pepper

Dr Pepper

Fire Giant

• Banned Member
  • 1,924 posts
  • Joined 16 February 2008
  • R.S. Status: Retired
  • Clan: EDBSBG

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

View PostVeni vidi vici, on May 10 2009, 10:30 AM, said:

I know, now that the flaming is over and done with, I will add them now. Thanks.
~Vincent
Trust me. The flaming is not over. I haven't liked you since I saw the 402nd topic you made about money making threads in Runescape Questions. I'm sure I've got some back-up here on that.

At least you won't have any more ffs, they were getting annoying as Hell.

Posted Image
thx vera i haves cool sig

#60 OFFLINE   Janwender

Janwender

Chocolate Cake

• Forum Member
  • 527 posts
  • Joined 13 April 2009

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:58 PM

I make my money buy cutting magic logs all day and doing level 2 clue scrolls by killing the varrock guards ;) Btw its JAGEX not JaGeX :lol:
Posted ImagePosted Image
Posted Image
I'M BACK!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users