4 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Pedipik23

Pedipik23

Newbie Forumer

• 11 posts
  • Joined 05 February 2010
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 11 February 2010 - 07:26 AM

Hello to all. I just want to know something. Where should I train my attack to 60?

My stats are:

Attack:50
Strength:60
Defence:50

Thanks in advance.And I'm a f2p.

Edited by Pedipik23, 11 February 2010 - 07:49 AM.

Posted Image
Click to see funniest fake ever! (It's a story.)

#2 OFFLINE   Sleepy

Sleepy

Dharok the Wretched

• Forum Member
  • 3,633 posts
  • Joined 19 October 2009

Posted 11 February 2010 - 04:49 PM

Well, if you don't mind getting no drops, the giant spiders in the stronghold of security give good exp and auto attack you.

#3 OFFLINE   Acelegofan6

Acelegofan6

Ent

• Forum Member
  • 248 posts
  • Joined 10 August 2009

Posted 11 February 2010 - 05:06 PM

View PostSleepy, on Feb 11 2010, 04:49 PM, said:

Well, if you don't mind getting no drops, the giant spiders in the stronghold of security give good exp and auto attack you.

I agree, because this was where I trained, and still train today! If you don't like the giant spiders though, you could try the rock crabs in the Fremnik Area. Also, if you have started the Creature of Frenkenstrain quest, you could always try experiments. I've not used them much myself, but I've heard that they give decent xp as well.
Posted Image
Hey everyone, be sure to check out my personal blog at: http://anythingandev...s.blogspot.com/
Hey again everyone, if you guys could be so kinda as to click this reffering link, that would be great! Free Stuff!

#4 OFFLINE   Mr Bolt69

Mr Bolt69

That's Ridiculous!

• Forum Member
  • 1,111 posts
  • Joined 25 December 2005

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:55 PM

^
hes f2p

u could go to karajama and fish lobbies or w/e and train on mossies if u've done dragon slayer
Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   MainiacMan

MainiacMan

Mort Myre Snail

• Forum Member
  • 308 posts
  • Joined 27 October 2009

Posted 12 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

View PostAcelegofan6, on Feb 11 2010, 02:06 PM, said:

View PostSleepy, on Feb 11 2010, 04:49 PM, said:

I agree, because this was where I trained, and still train today! If you don't like the giant spiders though, you could try the rock crabs in the Fremnik Area. Also, if you have started the Creature of Frenkenstrain quest, you could always try experiments. I've not used them much myself, but I've heard that they give decent xp as well.
the thing about experiments. they are probally the most boring creature to kill IN THE GAME but probally give the best xp IN THE GAME with 400 per kill at lvl 25!!!
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users