IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Jump to content


Ip Problems


  • This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Lizku

Lizku

    Newbie Forumer

  • New Member
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 30 March 2010
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Female
  • R.S. Name: Ri0t_Wolf88
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:16 PM

I have a problem when I go I use the recovery subject I get this I did exedentaly did something wrong whit my e-mail and now I get those sentences
You have been temporarily blocked from using this service
We have reason to believe that there may have been a fraudulent appeal attempt made from this IP address. Only attempt to appeal accounts that you personally own.
anyone knows how to solve that problem?
Thanks in advance

View PostLizku, on Aug 9 2010, 09:51 PM, said:

I have a problem when I go I use the recovery subject I get this I did exedentaly did something wrong whit my e-mail and now I get those sentences
You have been temporarily blocked from using this service
We have reason to believe that there may have been a fraudulent appeal attempt made from this IP address. Only attempt to appeal accounts that you personally own.
anyone knows how to solve that problem?
Thanks in advance
srr guys I put this question in the wrong place srr bout that I just saw it now

Posted Image


#2 OFFLINE   Goggie

Goggie

    Gentleman.

  • Retired/Inactive Mod
  • 9,372 posts
  • Joined 28 August 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 09 August 2010 - 05:10 PM

I think the best thing you can do if you can't use the normal appeal form is to contact Jagex themselves. Head to the Official Forums and go to 'Account Help' and explain your situation, hopefully someone there will be able to help you.

Posted Image


#3 OFFLINE   Lizku

Lizku

    Newbie Forumer

  • New Member
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 30 March 2010
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Female
  • R.S. Name: Ri0t_Wolf88
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 August 2010 - 01:56 AM

View PostGoggie, on Aug 10 2010, 12:10 AM, said:

I think the best thing you can do if you can't use the normal appeal form is to contact Jagex themselves. Head to the Official Forums and go to 'Account Help' and explain your situation, hopefully someone there will be able to help you.
I went to the forum but I don't see anything how I can post on that forum I searched in whole the page but nothing :huh: what do I have to do now?

Posted Image


#4 OFFLINE   Goggie

Goggie

    Gentleman.

  • Retired/Inactive Mod
  • 9,372 posts
  • Joined 28 August 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 August 2010 - 04:29 AM

Do you have any other accounts you could log onto the Forums with?

Posted Image


#5 OFFLINE   Lizku

Lizku

    Newbie Forumer

  • New Member
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 30 March 2010
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Female
  • R.S. Name: Ri0t_Wolf88
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 August 2010 - 05:17 AM

View PostGoggie, on Aug 10 2010, 11:29 AM, said:

Do you have any other accounts you could log onto the Forums with?
oh stupid me ofcourse I couldn't post something I forgot to log in lol xd I post a my question there today I let you know if it worked anyway thank you for helping me =)

Posted Image


#6 OFFLINE   Goggie

Goggie

    Gentleman.

  • Retired/Inactive Mod
  • 9,372 posts
  • Joined 28 August 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:England
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 August 2010 - 08:12 AM

Good luck :huh:

Posted Image


#7 OFFLINE   Lizku

Lizku

    Newbie Forumer

  • New Member
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 30 March 2010
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Female
  • R.S. Name: Ri0t_Wolf88
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 10 August 2010 - 12:53 PM

View PostGoggie, on Aug 10 2010, 03:12 PM, said:

Good luck :huh:
it finally works again ^^

Posted Image


#8 OFFLINE   Angelicram2

Angelicram2

    Newbie Forumer

  • New Member
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 23 August 2014

Posted 23 August 2014 - 12:41 AM

View PostGoggie, on 10 August 2010 - 04:29 AM, said:

Do you have any other accounts you could log onto the Forums with?
no other accounts i could log onto the Forums with. .

Edited by Angelicram2, 23 August 2014 - 12:43 AM.


#9 OFFLINE   Sobend

Sobend

    Man of Means by No Means

  • Forum Moderator
  • 5,366 posts
  • Joined 03 November 2005
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:East of the Sun, West of the Moon
  • R.S. Name: Sobend
  • , Sobend 2
  • R.S. Status: Member
  • Clan: -->

Posted 23 August 2014 - 09:49 AM

This topic has been closed by a staff member.

Reason: Don't bump old topics

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
Sal's RuneScape Forum Staff
-Sobend
Posted Image
thx for making me still feel special zooey :wub:




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users