tunafish

Newbie Forumer

• 9 posts
  • Joined 09 March 2011
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 13 March 2011 - 03:52 PM

Hi,

I'm fairly new to RS and just wondered what quests are good for people my level? I don't want to make this post too long or a list, but I don't know any other way to do it. My levels are:
Attack: 65, Defense: 62, Strength: 65, Constitution: 63, Range : 45, Prayer: 48, Magic: 58, Cooking: 37, Woodcutting: 42, Fletc hing: 34, Fishing: 28, Fire: 34, Crafting: 42, Smithing: 42, Mining: 38, Herblore: 20, Agility: 36, Thieving: 53, Slayer: 40, Farming: 22, Runecrafting: 19, Hunting: 9, Construction: 5, Summoning: 26, Dungeon: 12.

Quests are my favorite part of RS and I have done some of them already. I have done:
Souls Bane, Big Chompy Bird, Biohazard, Black Knight Fortress, Buyers and Cellars, Clock Tower, Cook Assistant, Death Plateau, Death to Dorgeshuun, Demon Slayer, Dragon Slayer, Doric Quest, Druidic Ritual, Dwarf Cannon, Ernest the Chicken, Fairy Tale 1, Fight Arena, Fishing Contest, Gertrude's Cat, Ghosts Ahoy, Goblin Diplomacy, Gunnar's Ground, Hazeel Cult, Holy Grail, Imp Catcher, In Search of Myreque, Jungle Potion, Lost City, Making History, Merlin's Crystal, Monk Friend, Mountain Daughter, Myth of White Lands, Nature Spirit, O Little Town of Daemonheim, Pirate's Treasure, Plague City, Priest in Peril, Prince Ali Rescues, Quiet Before the Swarm, Recruitment Drive, Rune Mysteries, Shield of Arrav, Spirits of Elid, Swept Away, Temple of Ikov, Blood Pact, Element 1 & 2, The Feud, Fremennik Trials, The Golem, Grand Tree, Knight's Sword, Lost Tribe, Restless Ghost, Tourist Trap, Tree Gnome Village, Tribal Totem, Troll Stronghold, Unstable Foundations, Vampire Slayer, Wanted!, Witch's House, and Wolf Whistle.
I realize this list is very long but didn't know any other way to post it :(.

Anyways I have searched for more quests and have found a couple good ones, but I just wanted to know if there are any that I am missing. Also, as a side question, with my stats, should I be able to do Monkey Madness? I am at the point after finishing the puzzle but don't want to continue unless I can make it.

Thank you all very mich :D.

#2 OFFLINE   Falxmaster

Falxmaster

Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 272 posts
  • Joined 29 November 2008

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:36 PM

I'm a Quest Cape wannabe so I'd suggest you do a longer harder quest, like Desert Treasure. Provides insight into the fall of Zaros, also you can get some pretty epic invisible robes, like me.

#3 OFFLINE   T Z U 3

T Z U 3

Ent

• Forum Member
  • 232 posts
  • Joined 28 February 2011
  • R.S. Name: T Z U 3
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 13 March 2011 - 04:44 PM

I think you have good skills to do monkey madness but just get your range to 50 for mage bow, just do all the f2p quest and do horror from the deep quest to wield god books and happy questing :D
Posted Image
Posted Image
99 Woodcutting achieved September 24, 2011, First 99:)

#4 OFFLINE   Dung with me

Dung with me

Lucky 7s!

• Forum Member
  • 777 posts
  • Joined 01 March 2011
  • R.S. Name: lKydog
  • Clan: Sals Realm

Posted 13 March 2011 - 05:49 PM

I would get all your stats to around 60-70+ and then start doign quests because then you pretty much have most requirements..

Posted Image

#5 OFFLINE   Luke1

Luke1

Count Draynor

• Forum Member
  • 1,045 posts
  • Joined 01 August 2008

Posted 13 March 2011 - 06:21 PM

Being a quest cape owner i would say do them all!!!! haha but this is what i did. Look at all of the hard quests you don't have the requirements for, then set yourself a goal to raise that specific stat to that level.  Sure it doesn't sound like much, but it's actually rewarding.

If you have the requirements for it, then do it.  The harder quests do provide the most fun as well (in my opinion), such as nomad and desert treasure :D

So tell me, did i help you?
Just some of my goals:
Posted Image
Posted Image

#6 OFFLINE   tunafish

tunafish

Newbie Forumer

• 9 posts
  • Joined 09 March 2011

Posted 29 March 2011 - 01:26 PM

Thank you all, I finished Monkey Madness and I am now onto Desert Treasure and Horror From the Deep. I will follow advice, thank you. :D

#7 OFFLINE   Goglmogl

Goglmogl

Guthan the Infested

• Forum Member
  • 4,098 posts
  • Joined 08 March 2009
  • Skin: Deviant
  • R.S. Name: Goglmogl
  • R.S. Status: Inactive

Posted 29 March 2011 - 02:26 PM

Do RDF for starters, you'll need lots of previous quests and levels, but there's awesome rewards. :D
Do the Gnome, Pirate and Element series, they all have good rewards and an awesome plot which hasn't finished yet...
Gnome has six quests, Pirate has seven and Element has four, from Elemental Workshop I to IV, soon to have V, VI, VII, VIII, IX.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users