IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Jump to content


Do You Support Israel Or Palestine?


  • Please log in to reply
83 replies to this topic

Poll: Israel or Palestine? (58 member(s) have cast votes)

Do you support Israel?

  1. Yes (22 votes [37.93%])

    Percentage of vote: 37.93%

  2. No (27 votes [46.55%])

    Percentage of vote: 46.55%

  3. Not Sure (9 votes [15.52%])

    Percentage of vote: 15.52%

Do you support Palestine?

  1. Yes (23 votes [39.66%])

    Percentage of vote: 39.66%

  2. No (26 votes [44.83%])

    Percentage of vote: 44.83%

  3. Not Sure (9 votes [15.52%])

    Percentage of vote: 15.52%

Do you know all of the details of what Israel does?

  1. Yes (35 votes [60.34%])

    Percentage of vote: 60.34%

  2. No (23 votes [39.66%])

    Percentage of vote: 39.66%

Did you know that Israel is the only democracy in the middle east?

  1. Yes (21 votes [36.21%])

    Percentage of vote: 36.21%

  2. No (8 votes [13.79%])

    Percentage of vote: 13.79%

  3. Its not (29 votes [50.00%])

    Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Did you know that before Israel was founded in 1948, it was almost a desolate wastleland but is now a thriving country with some of the most technological advances in the world?

  1. Yes (22 votes [37.93%])

    Percentage of vote: 37.93%

  2. No (8 votes [13.79%])

    Percentage of vote: 13.79%

  3. That isn't true (28 votes [48.28%])

    Percentage of vote: 48.28%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 OFFLINE   meteorboy12

meteorboy12

    Gnome Child

  • New Member
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 04 August 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: er671
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 23 April 2011 - 10:25 PM

Tell me this:
Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. It has made huge leaps in the field on technology. They contribute much to the known world- for example, when the earthquake struck Haiti, Israeli rescuers were one of the first to give aid. Also, despite many accusations, Israel has the lowest citizen death rate when engaging in combatants- that is how many citizens die for every militant killed. one citizen is killed for every two militants killed. america has a 25 to 1 ratio- 25 citizens killed for every militant killed. Also, Israel flies over places it will bomb and drops leaflets saying how they will bomb the place and citizens should find shelter to avoid being hit. Hamas and other Islamic Fascist groups send thousands of missiles every year into Israeli cities, with no warning whatsoever. Why do people want Israel gone? It is a thriving place. When Israel gave over the Gaza strip, they left homes and greenhouses in perfect condition. The new Islamic group that governs there destroyed the greenhouses and desecrated old synagogues. If Israel would be completely given to the Palestinians, it would just turn into another Muslim country where women have almost no rights. Why do Islamic militants want Israel so bad? they have over 22 other Islamic countries to go to. Did you know Israel is so small sixteen Israels can fit into Germany? and 459 can fit into all of Europe. Israel is to be supported. The muslim countries have no tolerance of Jews, and threaten to destroy them and wipe them off the face of the earth. However, in the Jewish state, there are Muslim people in the Kinneset (Israeli Government). that is why Israel should be supported and not told to be destroyed and wiped out forever.

#2 OFFLINE   theking1322

theking1322

    Ultimate Spammer!

  • Forum Member
  • 5,161 posts
  • Joined 04 August 2006
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Soviet bunker on Pluto
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 23 April 2011 - 11:59 PM

The US army kills 25 civilians for every insurgent? You must be smoking some good shizzle if you think that's true.

The rest of your points are invalid. The Israelis are acting like fascists.
They're bulldozing the homes of innocent people, sending settlers into the Gaza strip and other such areas to legitimize their claims and are doing everything to make the lives of Palestinians so unpleasant that they will want to leave. Israel is the most militaristic democracy in the world, their technology is limited mostly to designing new weapons of war. The Arabs inside the warzones have very little rights.

I'm also pretty sure women aren't being repressed in Jordan, Syria or Iraq. Stop basing your idea of an Arab country on Taliban-era Afghanistan.

Maybe extremist Muslims wouldn't have Jews so much if the Jewish state wasn't ejecting Arabs from Palestine. Israel is extremely belligerent and aggressive. Of course nobody can touch them because anyone who condemns them is denounced as a antisemitic Hitlerite. I don't think Israel should be erased from existence, but they should be kept in check. The US is giving them a free hand in the area and they're acting like muppetbags.

Sure, Israel is their "promised land" but it holds significance to nearly every Abrahamic religion, including Christianity and Islam. Maybe we should kick Jews and Arabs out and proclaim a Christian state in Jerusalem, huh?

They're not the little country that needs to be supported. Yes, there are militants there but I'd be firing Katyushas across the border too if my country was occupied.

I voted no-no-yes-it's not-not true.

Edited by theking1322, 24 April 2011 - 12:03 AM.

Government shill


#3 OFFLINE   Mr Summers

Mr Summers

    Turoth

  • Forum Member
  • 1,876 posts
  • Joined 08 July 2006
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Vancouver, Canada
  • R.S. Status: Inactive

Posted 24 April 2011 - 12:32 AM

Regarding the settlements, I am always depressed when some one says, "IMO, it doesn't matter who get into power next because the hatred stage has set and the greed will not end till Jews drive all Palestinians out of their land or Arabs drive Israelis out of the unholy land. "

In terms of the Israel allowing their settlement on lands they merely militarily occupy, its perfectly explained by greed. Israel does it because it can, and until some external force says no more, Israel will continue to settle.

And of course, hoping in the final settlement to demand more and more land.

#4 OFFLINE   Sleepy

Sleepy

    Dharok the Wretched

  • Forum Member
  • 3,633 posts
  • Joined 19 October 2009
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 24 April 2011 - 01:26 AM

Isreal isn't the only Democracy in the Middle East. There's Iraq and hopefully Egypt, Libya, and Tunisia :D

What if I just said that both parties are in a retaliation cycle that's hard to escape from and, until that cycle ends, it's hard to blame either side.

#5 OFFLINE   Samurai Kenji

Samurai Kenji

    Rock Golem

  • Forum Member
  • 1,385 posts
  • Joined 16 January 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Yes
  • R.S. Name: Why?
  • R.S. Status: Retired
  • Clan: Uchiha.

Posted 24 April 2011 - 07:22 PM

I don't believe Israel should have been formed in the first place and therefore should take the accommodating resolution in the current situation and be thankful that they even have a country at all, that being said I don't support either of them because they're both equally retarded and they're both acting like babies.


Also OP it's very VERY VERY VERY VERY bad practice to make a thread for us to discuss our opinions on an issue and then throw your (wrong) opinion at us. Good post-making would be to start off with a neutral statement then either skip a few lines and post your own opinion, or put it in a spoiler tag.


Also, most (all?) of your "facts" are wrong in a way that can't be justified by misreading, from the looks of things you either haven't done a shred of research into the topic and you're just throwing things out there from your own head, or more likely you're trolling.


For the record.

No-no-yes-it's not-that isn't true

Edited by Samurai Kenji, 24 April 2011 - 07:24 PM.

Posted Image
Ochinchin wa nan senchi? 19cm :eyebrows:

#6 OFFLINE   meteorboy12

meteorboy12

    Gnome Child

  • New Member
  • 26 posts
  • Joined 04 August 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: er671
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:05 PM

View Postmeteorboy12, on Apr 23 2011, 11:25 PM, said:

Tell me this:
Israel is the only democracy in the middle east. It has made huge leaps in the field on technology. They contribute much to the known world- for example, when the earthquake struck Haiti, Israeli rescuers were one of the first to give aid. Also, despite many accusations, Israel has the lowest citizen death rate when engaging in combatants- that is how many citizens die for every militant killed. one citizen is killed for every two militants killed. america has a 25 to 1 ratio- 25 citizens killed for every militant killed. Also, Israel flies over places it will bomb and drops leaflets saying how they will bomb the place and citizens should find shelter to avoid being hit. Hamas and other Islamic Fascist groups send thousands of missiles every year into Israeli cities, with no warning whatsoever. Why do people want Israel gone? It is a thriving place. When Israel gave over the Gaza strip, they left homes and greenhouses in perfect condition. The new Islamic group that governs there destroyed the greenhouses and desecrated old synagogues. If Israel would be completely given to the Palestinians, it would just turn into another Muslim country where women have almost no rights. Why do Islamic militants want Israel so bad? they have over 22 other Islamic countries to go to. Did you know Israel is so small sixteen Israels can fit into Germany? and 459 can fit into all of Europe. Israel is to be supported. The muslim countries have no tolerance of Jews, and threaten to destroy them and wipe them off the face of the earth. However, in the Jewish state, there are Muslim people in the Kinneset (Israeli Government). that is why Israel should be supported and not told to be destroyed and wiped out forever.

Are the Jews not allowed to have their own state?
Israel only invests money on defense- and they never invade. they gave gaza and the entire west bank- which is a huge chunk of Israel. They are the only TRUE democracy- and they arent biast to Palestinians at all! Many palestians want Israel gone forever, while if they had Israel no jews would be allowed in, but under Israel anybody is allowed in and it is a free and thriving state i dont see why anyone would want it gone.

#7 OFFLINE   heb0

heb0

    Skulled!

  • Retired/Inactive Mod
  • 10,017 posts
  • Joined 05 December 2005
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Room 1408
  • R.S. Name: heb0
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:11 PM

I feel like these poll options are a bit biased. It's as if I made a poll about candy bars and the last question was "Did you know that Milky Ways are awesome and taste great and are great for you and better than all other candy bars and before Milky Way there was no candy bar in the world that even tasted good because all candy bars other than Milky Way suck????"

#8 OFFLINE   Emanick

Emanick

    redmonke made the brains run on time

  • Retired/Inactive Mod
  • 9,383 posts
  • Joined 10 April 2006
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 29 April 2011 - 04:19 PM

It's true - Israel isn't the country that invades other nations and threatens them with annihilation. (It did so pre-emptively 44 years ago, of course, but that was when it was about to be attacked by several other powers, all ringing it - nearly half a century ago, under some of the most morally defensible reasons that exist.) It is, of course, untrue that Israelis "arent biast to Palestinians at all," but the bigotry of the Palestinians is no better than that of the Israelis at best, and far worse at worst. You won't see any Israelis calling for the complete and utter destruction of the "Arabic race" - or not teeming crowds, anyway. (I'm sure there are a few crackpots who do.)

Israel is a tiny country. It's understandable that it wants to hang onto whatever land it can get. Israel may be wrong on many things, but to demonize it at the expense of its opponents is foolish. We need to work towards peace (which is theoretically possible), and that won't be achieved through name-calling or blame-mongering.

Edited by heb0, 29 April 2011 - 07:00 PM.

Posted Image


#9 OFFLINE   Finway

Finway

    Optima dies...prima fugit

  • Forum Member
  • 4,039 posts
  • Joined 16 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Somewhere over the rainbow.
  • R.S. Name: Finway
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:20 PM

View Postmeteorboy12, on Apr 29 2011, 04:05 PM, said:

Are the Jews not allowed to have their own state?
Therein lies the problem - people have the assumption that a state like Israel must be one religion or the other. Why does there have to be one specific religion endorsed officially or unofficially by the government? Why can't there be religious freedom and tolerance for all beliefs, instead of excluding either Muslims or Jews in the process of creating a nation of only one religion?

And if it is a true democracy as you say, and there are roughly a million Muslims in the country, it's obviously not just a Jewish state. :D

How popular am I?
Posted Image
This popular


#10 OFFLINE   Conspicuous

Conspicuous

    Baked Potato With Butter

  • Forum Member
  • 6,472 posts
  • Joined 10 January 2008
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 29 April 2011 - 06:26 PM

May I ask, why is your original post so biased?
Posted Image

i had a dream

#11 OFFLINE   Definition

Definition

    Mysterious Old Man

  • Forum Member
  • 5,445 posts
  • Joined 27 January 2006
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Female
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 01 May 2011 - 06:47 PM

If any of you have an hour:

http://being.publicr...oth-identities/

#12 OFFLINE   Goglmogl

Goglmogl

    Guthan the Infested

  • Forum Member
  • 4,098 posts
  • Joined 08 March 2009
  • Skin: Deviant
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Golden Hall, Valhalla
  • R.S. Name: Goglmogl
  • R.S. Status: Inactive

Posted 02 May 2011 - 03:49 AM

As far as I can tell, it's always wrong to put these kind of polls up.
I will always support Israel, being the home country and the country that I was born it, you'd expect it straight away.
I think that seeing it is the only state in the "Middle East" that is Democratic, it seems to try and solve the problems while the Palestinians reject almost everything and want war. :l
Israel has to stay the Jewish state, it is because no other country is Jewish by its first (major) religion. I may live in Australia now, but that doesn't mean that I get to have everything I did in Israel (such as holidays, etc.).
I am raising a point that this "Middle East" you talk about doesn't exist. It is not the middle nor the east of anywhere. Most of it is South-West Asia and some of it is Africa. :3
Posted Image

#13 OFFLINE   Byz

Byz

    Black Demon

  • Forum Member
  • 4,638 posts
  • Joined 27 April 2008
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Male
  • R.S. Name: byz
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:31 PM

You honestly think the Palestinians favored Zionism?
What if Native Americans walked onto your land, into your house, kicked you out took all your stuff all at the order of the government? Is it right? (perhaps but its debatable) Would you be happy about it? (hell no) Would you probably use some sort of forceful measure to take back your property? (most likely)

So, how can you blame the Palestinians? They are simply taking back what THEY believe is rightfully theirs. Whether this is the case or not, is not for me to say but this topic makes it seem as though they are being savages. Also remember Jews did nothing to earn the land of Israel. They did not conquer it, they did not discover it (at least the modern Jews) and they did not purchase it. Again this is an extremely deep ethical issue since everyone's opinions will differ regarding who actually owns the land.

#14 OFFLINE   Fangy

Fangy

    Tree Spirit

  • Forum Member
  • 2,044 posts
  • Joined 13 February 2009
  • Skin: Delicate

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:45 PM

I think they should both stfu and stop fighting.
What Israel is doing is wrong, but Palestine needs to realize it won't win.

Posted Image

I make signatures. PM me if you want one.


#15 OFFLINE   Goglmogl

Goglmogl

    Guthan the Infested

  • Forum Member
  • 4,098 posts
  • Joined 08 March 2009
  • Skin: Deviant
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Golden Hall, Valhalla
  • R.S. Name: Goglmogl
  • R.S. Status: Inactive

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:04 AM

View PostFunny Bunny, on May 3 2011, 12:31 PM, said:

You honestly think the Palestinians favored Zionism?
What if Native Americans walked onto your land, into your house, kicked you out took all your stuff all at the order of the government? Is it right? (perhaps but its debatable) Would you be happy about it? (hell no) Would you probably use some sort of forceful measure to take back your property? (most likely)

So, how can you blame the Palestinians? They are simply taking back what THEY believe is rightfully theirs. Whether this is the case or not, is not for me to say but this topic makes it seem as though they are being savages. Also remember Jews did nothing to earn the land of Israel. They did not conquer it, they did not discover it (at least the modern Jews) and they did not purchase it. Again this is an extremely deep ethical issue since everyone's opinions will differ regarding who actually owns the land.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee!
Israel purchased most of its land via the KKL-JNF, go do some research.
Also, refering to our Bible, it is said that Israel belongs to the Jews and it was given to us by God.
Yep, your two last points just collapsed. :3


Edit: forgot an 'a'.

Edited by Windrider, 03 May 2011 - 04:05 AM.

Posted Image

#16 OFFLINE   Arianna

Arianna

    wololo, wololo, aeieieooololo

  • Retired/Inactive Mod
  • 13,589 posts
  • Joined 04 November 2005
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Trentino, Italia
  • R.S. Name: Danirijeka
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Clan DYWYPI

Posted 03 May 2011 - 04:05 AM

View PostWindrider, on May 3 2011, 11:04 AM, said:

View PostFunny Bunny, on May 3 2011, 12:31 PM, said:

You honestly think the Palestinians favored Zionism?
What if Native Americans walked onto your land, into your house, kicked you out took all your stuff all at the order of the government? Is it right? (perhaps but its debatable) Would you be happy about it? (hell no) Would you probably use some sort of forceful measure to take back your property? (most likely)

So, how can you blame the Palestinians? They are simply taking back what THEY believe is rightfully theirs. Whether this is the case or not, is not for me to say but this topic makes it seem as though they are being savages. Also remember Jews did nothing to earn the land of Israel. They did not conquer it, they did not discover it (at least the modern Jews) and they did not purchase it. Again this is an extremely deep ethical issue since everyone's opinions will differ regarding who actually owns the land.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee!
Israel purchsed most of its land via the KKL-JNF, go do some research.
Also, refering to our Bible, it is said that Israel belongs to the Jews and it was given to us by God.
Yep, your two last points just collapsed. :3
God gave your house to me. You have one hour to leave the premises.

By the way:

Posted Image Posted Image

Hmmmmmm.

Edited by Arianna, 03 May 2011 - 04:08 AM.

Posted Image

Latest Blog Entry: 27.11.2013 [gif] [#drunkdani]
Last updated: November 28, 2013. [avatar info]


#17 OFFLINE   Goglmogl

Goglmogl

    Guthan the Infested

  • Forum Member
  • 4,098 posts
  • Joined 08 March 2009
  • Skin: Deviant
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Golden Hall, Valhalla
  • R.S. Name: Goglmogl
  • R.S. Status: Inactive

Posted 03 May 2011 - 06:56 AM

View PostArianna, on May 3 2011, 07:05 PM, said:

View PostWindrider, on May 3 2011, 11:04 AM, said:

View PostFunny Bunny, on May 3 2011, 12:31 PM, said:

You honestly think the Palestinians favored Zionism?
What if Native Americans walked onto your land, into your house, kicked you out took all your stuff all at the order of the government? Is it right? (perhaps but its debatable) Would you be happy about it? (hell no) Would you probably use some sort of forceful measure to take back your property? (most likely)

So, how can you blame the Palestinians? They are simply taking back what THEY believe is rightfully theirs. Whether this is the case or not, is not for me to say but this topic makes it seem as though they are being savages. Also remember Jews did nothing to earn the land of Israel. They did not conquer it, they did not discover it (at least the modern Jews) and they did not purchase it. Again this is an extremely deep ethical issue since everyone's opinions will differ regarding who actually owns the land.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee!
Israel purchsed most of its land via the KKL-JNF, go do some research.
Also, refering to our Bible, it is said that Israel belongs to the Jews and it was given to us by God.
Yep, your two last points just collapsed. :3
God gave your house to me. You have one hour to leave the premises.

By the way:

Posted Image Posted Image

Hmmmmmm.
That was the plan... It failed! :D
1948=/=2011
Remember, Israel has been attacked a lot more than you'd think. We don't start war. :3
Posted Image

#18 OFFLINE   Egghebrecht

Egghebrecht

    Aiur Chef

  • Retired/Inactive Mod
  • 8,736 posts
  • Joined 17 August 2006
  • Skin: Deviant

Posted 03 May 2011 - 07:11 AM

View PostWindrider, on May 3 2011, 01:56 PM, said:

View PostArianna, on May 3 2011, 07:05 PM, said:

View PostWindrider, on May 3 2011, 11:04 AM, said:

View PostFunny Bunny, on May 3 2011, 12:31 PM, said:

You honestly think the Palestinians favored Zionism?
What if Native Americans walked onto your land, into your house, kicked you out took all your stuff all at the order of the government? Is it right? (perhaps but its debatable) Would you be happy about it? (hell no) Would you probably use some sort of forceful measure to take back your property? (most likely)

So, how can you blame the Palestinians? They are simply taking back what THEY believe is rightfully theirs. Whether this is the case or not, is not for me to say but this topic makes it seem as though they are being savages. Also remember Jews did nothing to earn the land of Israel. They did not conquer it, they did not discover it (at least the modern Jews) and they did not purchase it. Again this is an extremely deep ethical issue since everyone's opinions will differ regarding who actually owns the land.
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudeeeee!
Israel purchsed most of its land via the KKL-JNF, go do some research.
Also, refering to our Bible, it is said that Israel belongs to the Jews and it was given to us by God.
Yep, your two last points just collapsed. :3
God gave your house to me. You have one hour to leave the premises.

By the way:

Posted Image Posted Image

Hmmmmmm.
That was the plan... It failed! :D
1948=/=2011
Remember, Israel has been attacked a lot more than you'd think. We don't start war. :3
and this idiotic simplicity is one of the major signs showing that it still isn't anywhere close to being resolved

Palestinia (if you can consider them a group/nation) still launches terrorist attacks, Israel still trows Arabs out of their homes and land to annex, and both sides still don't get any further than saying "NO U!"

Although it must be said that the Palestinians tend to draw the shortest straw and that Israel can get away with even the biggest atrocities

Edited by Egghebrecht, 03 May 2011 - 07:11 AM.

RUNE = STONED BLUE GOBLINS and GOBLINS DON'T RUST! => RUNE DOESN'T RUST

if you agree support me and put this in your sig!

Posted Image


#19 OFFLINE   Arianna

Arianna

    wololo, wololo, aeieieooololo

  • Retired/Inactive Mod
  • 13,589 posts
  • Joined 04 November 2005
  • Skin: Elegia
  • Gender:Not Telling
  • Location:Trentino, Italia
  • R.S. Name: Danirijeka
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Clan DYWYPI

Posted 03 May 2011 - 08:57 AM

View PostWindrider, on May 3 2011, 12:56 PM, said:

That was the plan... It failed! :(
1948=/=2011
Remember, Israel has been attacked a lot more than you'd think. We don't start war. :3
Syria invades Israel in 2012, justification by Assad - and I quote - "2012 != 2011 LOL"

:D

Quote

We don't start war. :3
October 29, 1956: Israel, with support by the UK and France, invades Egypt in which is now called the Suez Crisis.

June 6, 1982: Israel invades Lebanon.

December 27, 2008: Israel begins bombing urban centres in Gaza strip in retaliation against rockets fired by Hamas militants.

In addition, in the 2006 Lebanon war,

Quote

During the campaign, the Hezbollah rocket force fired between 3,970 and 4,228 rockets. About 95% of these were 122 mm (4.8 in) Katyusha artillery rockets, which carried warheads up to 30 kg (66 lb) and had a range of up to 30 km (19 mi). An estimated 23% of these rockets hit cities and built-up areas across northern Israel, while the remainder hit open areas.

Quote

During the campaign Israel's Air Force flew more than 12,000 combat missions, its Navy fired 2,500 shells, and its Army fired over 100,000 shells. Large parts of the Lebanese civilian infrastructure were destroyed, including 400 miles (640 km) of roads, 73 bridges, and 31 other targets such as Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport, ports, water and sewage treatment plants, electrical facilities, 25 fuel stations, 900 commercial structures, up to 350 schools and two hospitals, and 15,000 homes. Some 130,000 more homes were damaged.

If that's not starting war, hey, even Mugabe's a benevolent democratic leader![1]

Quote

Also, refering to our Bible, it is said that Israel belongs to the Jews and it was given to us by God
And to return to that quote, 1000BCE =/= 2011.



[1]which may just be the reason why at the Pope's beatification he wasn't kicked out but merely moved to a back row

Posted Image

Latest Blog Entry: 27.11.2013 [gif] [#drunkdani]
Last updated: November 28, 2013. [avatar info]


#20 OFFLINE   Goglmogl

Goglmogl

    Guthan the Infested

  • Forum Member
  • 4,098 posts
  • Joined 08 March 2009
  • Skin: Deviant
  • Gender:Male
  • Location:Golden Hall, Valhalla
  • R.S. Name: Goglmogl
  • R.S. Status: Inactive

Posted 03 May 2011 - 02:20 PM

View PostArianna, on May 3 2011, 11:57 PM, said:

View PostWindrider, on May 3 2011, 12:56 PM, said:

That was the plan... It failed! :(
1948=/=2011
Remember, Israel has been attacked a lot more than you'd think. We don't start war. :3
Syria invades Israel in 2012, justification by Assad - and I quote - "2012 != 2011 LOL"

:D

Quote

We don't start war. :3
October 29, 1956: Israel, with support by the UK and France, invades Egypt in which is now called the Suez Crisis.

June 6, 1982: Israel invades Lebanon.

December 27, 2008: Israel begins bombing urban centres in Gaza strip in retaliation against rockets fired by Hamas militants.

In addition, in the 2006 Lebanon war,

Quote

During the campaign, the Hezbollah rocket force fired between 3,970 and 4,228 rockets. About 95% of these were 122 mm (4.8 in) Katyusha artillery rockets, which carried warheads up to 30 kg (66 lb) and had a range of up to 30 km (19 mi). An estimated 23% of these rockets hit cities and built-up areas across northern Israel, while the remainder hit open areas.

Quote

During the campaign Israel's Air Force flew more than 12,000 combat missions, its Navy fired 2,500 shells, and its Army fired over 100,000 shells. Large parts of the Lebanese civilian infrastructure were destroyed, including 400 miles (640 km) of roads, 73 bridges, and 31 other targets such as Beirut's Rafic Hariri International Airport, ports, water and sewage treatment plants, electrical facilities, 25 fuel stations, 900 commercial structures, up to 350 schools and two hospitals, and 15,000 homes. Some 130,000 more homes were damaged.

If that's not starting war, hey, even Mugabe's a benevolent democratic leader![1]

Quote

Also, refering to our Bible, it is said that Israel belongs to the Jews and it was given to us by God
And to return to that quote, 1000BCE =/= 2011.



[1]which may just be the reason why at the Pope's beatification he wasn't kicked out but merely moved to a back row
It was because we were defending ourselves.
If you read the entire why this war happened, you'll understand.
Posted Image




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users