• Forum Member
  • 3,279 posts
  • Joined 10 June 2007
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Status: Retired

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:14 PM

ok guys so this was my very first post from back when i was like 13

prepare to be amazed

Once, in the land of Runescape, there was a guy who wanted to explore the Wilderness (Let's call him Bob). But he had second thoughts about it so he went to his friend and asked him to come with him (Let's call him Jon). After he agreed to come with him, they headed to Falador for some last-minute preperations.

They both put on their full rune, and brought a few sara brews, as well as a anti-dragonbreath shield, just in case. They both brought Team-46 capes, and headed off north to the Black Knight's Fortress. When they got to the Wilderness, Bob said "This is new". He had seen the Wilderness ditch.

He tried many methods to get across, including a springboard made with a rock and a piece of wood, which snapped. "Are you done?" Jon asked. He was standing on the other side of the ditch. "Nearly there", Bob said. After about 5 minutes (lol) he got tired and walked across.
Jon was holding up a sign that read 'Applause'. "Har har" replied Bob.

They started walking until they came to a sign that said 'Level 40 Wilderness'. "I'm bored" commented Bob. "When aren't you bored?", replied Jon. And Bob replied "Well, I'm not bored when I'm mining, fishing, smithing, farming, hunting-". "Forget I asked" Jon said. Then they fell down a hole.

When they got up, they were in darkness. "Good thing I brought a flashlight" Jon said. "But they haven't been invented yet you n00b!" replied Bob. "Ummm...". He turned on the flashlight and they saw a dragon. It roared at them, and Bob sreamed as loud as he could and ran into a wall, then a light came on.

Jon equipped his dragonbreath shield, and took out a dragon 2h sword. He then pulled out a dark bow and shot the sword into the dragons skull. the dragon fell over dead. Jon saw a dragon scimmy on the ground and went to take it but Bob ran over and took it first. "Bye noob" Bob said, then he teleported out. Jon screamed "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

THE END

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   amJordan

amJordan

Abyssal Walker

• Forum Member
  • 1,835 posts
  • Joined 19 January 2009
  • Skin: Delicate

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:17 PM

v good kyo i can see you are improving
wat about our wild story though :(

Posted Image
^Check out my Log^
Posted Image
RS: amJordan; XBL: Blk Magix; Skype: I_EM-Jordan

#3 OFFLINE   rawrgoyle

rawrgoyle

Mort Myre Snail

• Forum Member
  • 346 posts
  • Joined 29 April 2011

Posted 06 July 2011 - 10:19 PM

Azaaaa .. xD I love it!

One thing I've noticed about peoples' early writings (and my own, of course!) is that at some point, there's always a fourth wall break. Be it intentional, be it large and over-the-top or something as simple as -- "Let's call him _____" or drawing attention to the fact that this is in fact a story .. it just makes the pace rocket a long with a sort of haphazard pace that I really enjoy.

Hehe. Not much more to say about this. I love it a lot. It's cute! Greatest story ever written, definitely. I'm sure someone else will post commenting on the method of attack used here, but it made perfect sense to me.

Also, "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" should be the thing that everyone must scream when they die in the Wildy.

End.

Edited by rawrgoyle, 06 July 2011 - 10:25 PM.

BROMAGEDDON 2: THE BREND OF BRAYS.

Posted Image

"They spoke like that for nine years .. "

#4 OFFLINE   Luna

Luna

Drunken Dwarf

• Forum Member
  • 1,620 posts
  • Joined 05 October 2008
  • R.S. Name: Cenderous
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 09 July 2011 - 01:34 AM

View Postrawrgoyle, on Jul 7 2011, 11:19 AM, said:

Azaaaa .. xD I love it!

One thing I've noticed about peoples' early writings (and my own, of course!) is that at some point, there's always a fourth wall break. Be it intentional, be it large and over-the-top or something as simple as -- "Let's call him _____" or drawing attention to the fact that this is in fact a story .. it just makes the pace rocket a long with a sort of haphazard pace that I really enjoy.

Hehe. Not much more to say about this. I love it a lot. It's cute! Greatest story ever written, definitely. I'm sure someone else will post commenting on the method of attack used here, but it made perfect sense to me.

Also, "NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!" should be the thing that everyone must scream when they die in the Wildy.

End.

I have two things to say:

1. If I twist the jack for my earphones just like that, I can make the sounds weird and echoey.  :(

2. I think I know how the other members of this forum would reply. Run for the hills.

#5 OFFLINE   O hai im KAMIL

O hai im KAMIL

Mysterious Old Man

• Forum Member
  • 5,569 posts
  • Joined 24 April 2007
  • Skin: Delicate
  • R.S. Name: KamilKaZe
  • R.S. Status: Member

Posted 09 July 2011 - 05:11 AM

View PostKyo, on Jul 7 2011, 01:14 PM, said:

and Bob sreamed as loud as he could and ran into a wall, then a light came on.

Lol'd :D

Very good story, I enjoyed reading :(

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Spoiler

Posted Image

Thank you Army and Micael and Dei respectively for the sigs.

#6 OFFLINE   -CoSMIC Gears-

-CoSMIC Gears-

Posessed Pickaxe

• Forum Member
  • 1,435 posts
  • Joined 04 July 2009

Posted 10 July 2011 - 04:52 PM

IT WUZ STUPID AND HORRIBLE AND - *is shot*

I lol'd. :(

Cool story bro.
Spoiler

SuperMIC was one of my other names. :o

If you've done it once, you can do it again.
-Rabbitfuzzy0

There is no elevator to success, you have to take the stairs.
-Anonymous

#7 OFFLINE   delred

delred

Rock Golem

• Forum Member
  • 1,388 posts
  • Joined 18 January 2009
  • Skin: Deviant
  • R.S. Name: Blademan_94x
  • R.S. Status: Retired
  • Clan: None

Posted 10 July 2011 - 07:02 PM

I'm going to forget about all of the other stories and just read this one. :(

Posted Image

#8 OFFLINE   Lord Xanatos

Lord Xanatos

Swarm

• Forum Member
  • 667 posts
  • Joined 14 March 2007

Posted 15 October 2011 - 10:44 AM

This story, whilst not the greatest ever written, brings us back to a time filled with "Noob" stories (I'm not calling you a noob, i'm refering to the characters), a time when comedy and drama filled our screen. Now, that genre is all but dead and only serious stories remain.
Thanks for posting this
Xanatos
Ex Sals member
[url="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?4871"][img]http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/cards/u3nmgrmw.png[/img]
Click here to level up my card![/url]
[color="green"]Signature oversized, keep it below 60kB please.[/color]

Do you mind?

[url="http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?4871"][img]http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/cards/u3nmgrmw.png[/img]
Click here to level up my card![/url]
Your signature was oversized in terms of file size. Please ensure that your signature's file size does not exceed 60 KB (61440 bytes). If you don't understand how to read the file size of an image, [this] tutorial will teach you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users