Crawling Hand

• Forum Member
  • 184 posts
  • Joined 17 July 2011
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: Superclay8
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 12 September 2011 - 06:35 PM

Have you ever wondered what makes a legend, a legend reader? Well, here is the story, which shall bring you into light of a legend...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE START

As the bright light of the morning sun hit the face of Clay, he got up from his blissful sleep. Clay was most excited as today was the archer graduation day.
Clay was finally going to be able to see the inside of the archers guild, and be allowed to enter the numerous caves of the world. As well, this day will mark the first time Clay will go travel the world.

" Sigh, hey Gezard, what do you think will happen after today"

The man beside Clay opened his eyes,

"Clay, I'll tell you what will happen. You will not see tommorow if you don't shut your mouth and get back to sleep, its three in the morning!"

" Sorry Gezard, it's just that I have been thinking so much of this day, that I was never able to get any sleep!"

"Alright Clay, we will talk in the morning."

Soon Clay finally got some sleep, and woke up at the normal time at 8 in the morning.

However, something was going to happen that day, which will change Clay's life forever, and change his view on the world!

THE EXPLOSION

Clay had walked right out of his dorm door, when *smack* he saw stars.

"Hey Spit,  I don't care if today is the last day, don't think I am gonna go easy on you. Rather, I'm gonna make today your own living hell by the time today is over!"

Clay immediately realised that no one else other then Malvin had punched him down. Who else would fight without arrows? As well, Clay finally remembered exactly why he was ready to graduate. He wanted to live out his legendary dreams, of becoming known by all in Geilnor, and be able to not have anyone walk over him. Clay just after that realised that he hadn't eaten in two days. Just as he was about to go to the cafeteria, an explosion happened, and all went black.

When Clay woke up, his vision was blurred, and all he could make out was fire, and people screaming. Just then, the last thing he saw was the bottom of a boot, and all was black yet again. When Clay woke up, he was greeted by the sight of nurses, and he heard a familiar voice.

"Clay, thank god you are alive, I thought twenty two years of work were going to fail!"

Clay smiled, or at least thought he smiled, as he saw his hero, mentor, and favourite person all in front of him. Yatt-Ky, a Taz'harr being with extraordinary powers exceeding almost all wizards of the land was right in front of him. Yatt-Ky had known Clay all of his life, and he saved Clay more then once from angry groups of Mauraders, and at one point, a dragon from killing him. Clay was blamed from his childhood for all the bad things ever happened. Why it all happened, clay will never know. But however, what he knew always was that Yatt-Ky had recognized the people setting Clay up, but despite numerous talks, they never stopped bullying Clay.

"Clay, you were out for seven-teen days. It is a good thing that you were unconscious back at the Archery Scholar School, or else you might have
died!"

From what Yatt-Ky told Clay, apparently there was a bunch of Demons and Dragons all destroying the Archery Scholar School in order to get revenge after a shady group of teenagers pranked the demons. So when the two races collided into one force, the strong walls of the school finally gave in, and with the unexpected event happening, it was impossible for the tenants of the Archery guild to reach in time.

"Yatt-Ky, don't worry about me, just tell me, did everyone make it out alive?"

Then at that moment, silence filled the room.

"Clay... I didn't want to tell you this, but you and Marvin were the only survivors of the deadly attack."

Clay then fell in shock, and went cold for the third time in one day.

THE TRAINING

Three days later, Clay woke up. This time, he had resolved determination in which to take revenge against those who destroyed almost everything he knew.
At this point, Clay cared for his old dreams. Rather, his new goal was to kill all of the dragons, and demons which partook in the assault. Clay wanted to
take out all of his anger, but by the time he got out of bed, his foot had already started to ache.

"Darn, I guess I am gonna have to train right here" Clay muttered!

By the time night came, at least fifteen iron arrows littered the wall, and Clay had one more ready to fire.
However, Clay decided not to waste his last arrow, on a pointless wall.

Night had faded away, as Clay slept. He dreamed about the day's leading up to the event. More then twice he repeated the day before yesterdays events. They just kept playing like a horror movie in his head. However, something was disturbing Clay. Just before a demon stepped on his head in full leg armor, Clay thought he saw a shadow. A shadow in the shape of a man; no, a dragon; or a mix of the two. Then at that moment, Clay woke up, realizing that he soaked the bed in sweat.
At that moment, Clay decided, he was going to take revenge on those who destroyed his only life, including those who started the whole thing. Finally, he decided, he was going to find the Draconian creature, and kill it, regardless of how.

"So, I see you have woken up Clay. Good to know we won't be wiping down any more sweat from your face." Yatt-Ky happily said as he came into the room.

" Yatt, I want to know. How strong were they?" Clay stated while he was deep in thought.

"Clay, they go from being as strong as you, to being three times as strong as the toughest Tz-Haar inhabitant."

"Oh, that shall be quite easy!" Clay happily said.

"Yes I ag..." And Yatt-Ky stopped mid sentence with the craziest expression Clay had ever seen. It looked like a mixture of angry, confused, and worried, all in one. And as well, the fact that Yatt-Ky was literally made of obsidian, with live lava still appearing inside of him made that expression just more worrying.

"Clay, it is too dangerous. The ones who are strong as you always go in groups of at least 5."

Clay then looked at Yatt's worried face, and then boldly stated " Well, as long as those monsters are not any bit as tough as the lesser demons, I have nothing to worry!"

"Clay, they are lesser demons!"

"Oh!"

The rest of the day, Clay remained deep in thought, even as Yatt-Ky left.
However, by evening, when the nurse came to attend to Clay, she was left with the sight of an empty bed

"Yatt-Ky, Wait!" The nurse yelled as she ran as hard as she could to catch up to the legendary Tz-Haar being.

" Yatt-Ky, Clay is not there!"

"What do you mean Clay is not there?"

" I just went to attend to him, and the bed was empty, along with all of the arrows on the wall, and Clay's bow and quiver"

Yatt-Ky just nodded, and knew where he had to be.

"Nurse, watch, as you will probably never see a Tz-Haar being do this again."

And with that, Yatt-Ky just took a step and disappeared.

Clay had just climbed down the rope, to find a group of lesser demons which allegedly lived in the dungeon of the volcano. These
lesser demons were described by nearby villagers as cruel, massive beings, which disappeared for one day. Clay then noticed the immense heat, and chose to drink some of his cold, refreshing drink. This drink tasted like the perfect mango, mixed in with the perfect tuna, and some sort of herb, and cooked. It was all in this little vial.

No sooner did Clay drink this then he felt his body strength triple, along with feeling a boost of stamina. At that moment, Clay heard a massive roar, and realized that his training had better payed off.

The Lesser, the Better

Clay jumped to the wall, and pulled out his bow, and put 5 arrows into a quick pull slot, and kept one more in his hand, ready to fire. All of the sudden, the ground shook as a massive, red spiked foot smashed into the ground. A immense creature stood in front of him. Clay realized that he had the perfect opportunity to observe the creature, and he chose to do so, crouching behind a rock in the process.
The creature pulled on an unfortunate scorpion, and ripped off it's claw. It then proceeded to pull out a helmet from the ground, and bashed the unfortunate creature to it's unfortunate death. At that moment, Clay accidently brushed against a rock, and fell into the cave which suddenly opened by magical means.

" Where am I?" muttered Clay as he felt for his bow and arrows.

At that moment, a vibration louder then anything Clay ever heard sounded from deep in the cave. At that moment a Yt-Mejkot came into the view, and Clay at that moment grimaced. But instead of being put to a cruel death, Clay heard a roar, with a sound more powerful then the loudest water falls, and higher then his idea of a banshee. And with that, Clay found himself back at the spot he was just at. Forgetting the events before his unfriendly encounter with a Yt-Mejkot, Clay walked right out of his safe spot, and brought upon the attention of the lesser demon. The Lesser demon took one short look; long enough to judge Clay as his next meal, and did a run appropriate for the creature's size. Clay jumped into a rocky cove big enough just for him to get away from the demon's slash. The following time the demon continued attempting to get at Clay by destroying the rocks.

At this moment, Clay realised that if he doesn't react fast, he was going to become the scorpion's ripped claw. Without thinking, Clay used a rune arrow he found, and aimed. Not at the lesser demon, but at the stalactites above it's head. The bow string rang as time proceeded to stop for Clay, with the arrow embedding itself into the rocks above. The moment the first piece of the stalactite fell off, time came back to normal, and the whole rock fell from the ceiling, and crushed the beast's head, killing it instantly.

Unfortunately for Clay, just before he could cheer, the roar of three demons rang through the volcano cave, and Clay barely got out in time

The Fire, The Claw, The Eye

As Clay stumbled outside of the volcano edge catching his breath, he started thinking about how his life might have gone had the attack not happen.

"Help...help me..."

"Where are you?" Clay asked as the voice repeated itself.

"I'm...I'm Here"

Clay then followed the trail of the voice, only to walk in circles.

" Where are you"

"Under this tree"

Clay then broke the tree, revealing the horn of some creature. Upon finally clearing it, a flash of black moved upwards, and Clay fell back. A dragon, no, a baby dragon
flew into the air, spitting fire balls in glee.

"Yes, it worked! Now I am free!" The baby black dragon exclaimed!

"err... Thanks to you" The baby dragon then sheepishly added as it turned to look at  Clay.

" Who are you?" Clay then asked with a confused look to him.

"I am a .... a...."

" A dragon?" Clay suggested.

"No, a..."

"A?"

"I've got it!"  with glee the dragon said.

"I am... an Azkarg!"

Comment and feel free to leave suggestions.

Edited by superclay67, 28 January 2012 - 05:11 PM.

Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   BioThreat

BioThreat

Crawling Hand

• Forum Member
  • 184 posts
  • Joined 17 July 2011
  • Skin: Elegia
  • R.S. Name: Superclay8
  • R.S. Status: Freeplayer

Posted 12 September 2011 - 07:07 PM

Umm, can someone please help with the red colour all over the paragraph? I am not sure why I am not able to just colour the title.

Question closed. Thank you Guitarguy! As this story is getting seen more and more, I decided I will make a Hall of Awesomeness/People who helped.

Hall of Fame
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 Guitarguy

Edited by superclay67, 15 September 2011 - 03:08 PM.

Posted Image

#3 ONLINE   Guitarguy

Guitarguy

Oxford Comma,

• Distinguished Member
  • 3,495 posts
  • Joined 11 March 2008
  • Skin: Delicate
  • Location:Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA, North America, Earth, Milkyway, Universe
  • R.S. Name: Guitarguy377
  • , Inferus
  • R.S. Status: Inactive
  • Clan: Sals LOL

Posted 14 September 2011 - 09:54 PM

Try replacing the text of your main post with this:
Have you ever wondered what makes a legend, a legend reader? Well, here is the story, which shall bring you into light of a legend...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[center][color="#FF0000"]THE START[/color][/center]

As the sun hit the face of Clay, he rose up to the morning light. Clay was most excited as today was the archer graduation day. 
Clay was finally going to be able to see the inside of the archers guild, and be allowed to enter the numerous caves of the world. As well, this day will mark the first time Clay will go travel the world. 

" Sigh, hey Gezard, what do you think will happen after today"

The man beside Clay opened his eyes, 

"Clay, I'll tell you what will happen. You will not see tommorow if you don't shut your mouth and get back to sleep, its three in the morning!"

" Sorry Gezard, it's just that I have been thinking so much of this day, that I was never able to get any sleep!"

"Alright Clay, we will talk in the morning."

Soon Clay finally got some sleep, and woke up at the normal time at 8 in the morning.

However, something was going to happen that day, which will change Clay's life forever, and change his view on the world!

[color="#008000"][center]THE EXPLOSION[/center][/color]

Clay had walked right out of his dorm door, when *smack* he saw stars.

"Hey Spit,  I don't care if today is the last day, don't think I am gonna go easy on you. Rather, I'm gonna make today your own living hell by the time today is over!"

Clay immediately realised that no one else other then Malvin had punched him down. Who else would fight without arrows? As well, Clay finally remembered exactly why he was ready to graduate. He wanted to live out his legendary dreams, of becoming known by all in Geilnor, and be able to not have anyone walk over him. Clay just after that realised that he hadn't eaten in two days. Just as he was about to go to the cafeteria, an explosion happened, and all went black.

When Clay woke up, his vision was blurred, and all he could make out was fire, and people screaming. Just then, the last thing he saw was the bottom of a boot, and all was black yet again. When Clay woke up, he was greeted by the sight of nurses, and he heard a familiar voice. 

"Clay, thank god you are alive, I thought twenty two years of work were going to fail!"

Clay smiled, or at least thought he smiled, as he saw his hero, mentor, and favourite person all in front of him. Yatt-Ky, a Taz'harr being with extraordinary powers exceeding almost all wizards of the land was right in front of him. Yatt-Ky had known Clay all of his life, and he saved Clay more then once from angry groups of Mauraders, and at one point, a dragon from killing him. Clay was blamed from his childhood for all the bad things ever happened. Why it all happened, clay will never know. But however, what he knew always was that Yatt-Ky had recognized the people setting Clay up, but despite numerous talks, they never stopped bullying Clay.

"Clay, you were out for seven-teen days. It is a good thing that you were unconscious back at the Archery Scholar School, or else you might have
died!"

From what Yatt-Ky told Clay, apparently there was a bunch of Demons and Dragons all destroying the Archery Scholar School in order to get revenge after a shady group of teenagers pranked the demons. So when the two races collided into one force, the strong walls of the school finally gave in, and with the unexpected event happening, it was impossible for the tenants of the Archery guild to reach in time.

"Yatt-Ky, don't worry about me, just tell me, did everyone make it out alive?"

Then at that moment, silence filled the room.

"Clay... I didn't want to tell you this, but you and Marvin were the only survivors of the deadly attack."

Clay then fell in shock, and went cold for the third time in one day.

[center]THE TRAINING[/center]

Three days later, Clay woke up. This time, he had resolved determination in which to take revenge against those who destroyed almost everything he knew. 
At this point, Clay cared for his old dreams. Rather, his new goal was to kill all of the dragons, and demons which partook in the assault. Clay wanted to
take out all of his anger, but by the time he got out of bed, his foot had already started to ache.

"Darn, I guess I am gonna have to train right here" Clay muttered!

By the time night came, at least fifteen iron arrows littered the wall, and Clay had one more ready to fire. 
However, Clay decided not to waste his last arrow, on a pointless wall.

Comment and feel free to leave suggestions.
It will come out like this:
Spoiler

For BB Code help, go here:
http://runescape.sal...amp;CODE=bbcode

Also, double posting isn't allowed here.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users