• 5,382 posts
  • Joined 03 November 2005
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • R.S. Name: Sobend
  • , Sobend 2
  • R.S. Status: Member
  • Clan: -->

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:08 PM

Recently I was trying to find hard leather boots and gloves. Even at an exorbitant price they were not buying. I figured this meant that none of these items were being sold by anybody on the Grand Exchange. However, I didn't really think it was too big of a deal because I figured I could just make them myself. But when I got the hard leather and tried to craft the stuff no option for "make boots" or "make gloves" appeared for hard leather. Later, to confirm that the items did actually exist, I went to the GE site and saw that the prices for both items were going through the roof, which means there is demand but not much (if any) supply.

I am starting to think that Jagex forgot to put hard leather boots and gloves into the game system when they were added to the hard leather set in the new combat system. Does anyone know where I can get hard leather boots and gloves?
-Sobend
Posted Image
thx for making me still feel special zooey :wub:

#2 ONLINE   Micael Fatia

Micael Fatia

Capt Never Wrong

• Forum Member
  • 10,731 posts
  • Joined 13 January 2006
  • Skin: Deviant

Posted 29 December 2012 - 06:27 PM

Boots - Lumbridge cellar
Gloves - South of Edgeville bank

Edit: Wait hard leather boots and gloves? Both didn't exist before EoC right? Nvm ignore my post, the locations above are for normal leather boots and gloves.

Posted Image

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users