IPB Elegia Style© Fisana

Resource Dungeons Guide Series!

site update dungeon guide dungeoneering

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 OFFLINE   Salmoneus

Salmoneus

The proprietor of this fine establishment.

• Site Admin
  • 2,887 posts
  • Joined 04 October 2005
  • Skin: Elegia

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:18 PM

Hey all! I'm proud to say that today we're releasing the first five guides in a series on the various Resource Dungeons in RuneScape! We currently have guides on the five freeplay resource dungeons in the game, including Daemonheim Peninsula, Dwarven Mines, Edgeville Dungeon, Karamja Volcano, and the Mining Guild, with more to come in the future! A huge thank you goes to Minerex for writing these excellent guide for us -- I'm sure they'll come in handy! :ice:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party." -- Jimmy Buffett

Like us. Tweet us. Share us.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#2 OFFLINE   Sobend

Sobend

Man of Means by No Means

• Forum Moderator
  • 5,206 posts
  • Joined 03 November 2005
  • Skin: IP.Board
  • R.S. Name: Sobend
  • , Sobend 2
  • R.S. Status: Member
  • Clan: -->

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:21 PM

I like this but no members locations? :confused:

I think there are also two resource dungeons in the edgeville dungeon, so it may be a bit confusing to call one the just the Edgville Dungeon resource dungeon. You didn't nevermind.

Edited by Sobend, 06 January 2013 - 08:22 PM.

-Sobend
Posted Image

#3 OFFLINE   Salmoneus

Salmoneus

The proprietor of this fine establishment.

• Site Admin
  • 2,887 posts
  • Joined 04 October 2005

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:36 PM

View PostSobend, on 06 January 2013 - 08:21 PM, said:

I like this but no members locations? :confused:

I think there are also two resource dungeons in the edgeville dungeon, so it may be a bit confusing to call one the just the Edgville Dungeon resource dungeon. You didn't nevermind.
I know. Members guides on this topic would be great, but we haven't had any other submissions so far. We could really use some help when it comes to writing fresh content and getting our guides updated!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -- Martin Luther King Jr.
"Searching is half the fun: life is much more manageable when thought of as a scavenger hunt as opposed to a surprise party." -- Jimmy Buffett

Like us. Tweet us. Share us.
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

#4 OFFLINE   Twist of Fate

Twist of Fate

Carnivorous Onion

• Forum Member
  • 7,940 posts
  • Joined 29 July 2007

Posted 07 January 2013 - 12:44 AM

Yay I like where this is going, good job!
Follow on Tumblr
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: site update, dungeon, guide, dungeoneering

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users