Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have a question about how our site works? The following is a collection of commonly asked questions that you may find helpful in learning about our site.
- Is Sal’s Realm of RuneScape run by Jagex Ltd?
- No. Sal’s Realm of RuneScape is an independent, privately-owned fansite created by members of the RuneScape community. We are not directly affiliated with Jagex. However, we are an official RuneScape fansite which regularly receives support from Jagex.
- Can I use content from this website on my own website?
- The content found on our website belongs exclusively to Sal’s Realm of RuneScape. It may not be used on any other website without prior consent from both the author of the content, and Sal’s Realm of RuneScape.
However, you may direct users to our content by linking to us (which is much appreciated!).
- How can I contact you about an idea or suggestion I have for your website?
- The best way to make a suggestion for our website is through our Community Forums. This allows other community members to comment on your idea and suggest improvements. You may also contact us through our Contact Us page.
- Can I join the Sal’s Realm of RuneScape staff?
- Our staff is handpicked by the current staff members on our Community Forums. The best way to become part of the staff is to join our forums and become an established, helpful member.
We are not currently accepting staff applications or requests at this time.
- I am interested in advertising on your website. Can we discuss rates and advertising terms?
- Sal’s Realm of RuneScape is not accepting any direct third-party advertising agreements at this time.
- Does Sal's Realm have an official in-game world?
- Yes, we have two worlds that are "home" to our players:
Freeplay (F2P): World 61
Members (P2P): World 71
While you do not need to use these worlds, it's encouraged as you're more likely to run into a fellow user of Sal's Realm!
- Does Sal's Realm have an in-game chat that I can join?
- Yes, we have both a Friends Chat and a Clan Chat which everyone is welcome to join! Both chat methods are available to members and freeplayers. To enter our Friends Chat, join "Salmoneus" from the in-game interface. To enter our Clan Chat, join the "Sals Realm" chat channel. Our Clan Chat is open to guests too, so you do not need to be a member of our clan to join in the chat, although if you're interested in joining our clan, let us know and we'll invite you!
- I have been muted or banned! Can you help me?
- Sorry, but we cannot help you with these issues. We are only a fansite, and are unable to handle Jagex-related issues such as these. However, you may visit your Account Management page through the official RuneScape site and submit an appeal through the “Appeal Offence” section. If you write a good, honest appeal, you may have a chance at getting your last offence removed.
- I have been scammed in RuneScape! Can you get my stuff back?
- Unfortunately, we cannot help get your scammed items back. Please be vigilant when trading, and be wary of other players trying to trick you. Our Anti-Hacking and Scamming guide can give you some tips on keeping you items safe from scammers.
- My account has been hacked! Can you help me?
- Well, we cannot help you retrieve any lost items, but our Computer Security guide and Anti-Hacking and Scamming guide are a good start to learn how to prevent it from happening in the future.
- How do I contact Jagex? Can you contact them for me?
- We cannot contact Jagex for you. As there is currently no facility available to contact Jagex directly through their website, the best way to contact Jagex is through the official RuneScape Official Forums.