Tree Gnome Village
Table of Contents
- Essential Info
- Getting Started
- Locating the Trackers
- The Orbs of Protection
- Fast Quest Walkthrough
Speak to King Bolren in Tree Gnome Village near the Spirit Tree.
- Skills: Ability to defeat a level 76 enemy
- Quests: None.
- Items: 6x Logs
- Difficulty: Intermediate
- Length: Long
Start by making your way to the Tree Gnome Maze located southwest of Ardougne. Once there enter the maze through the northwest entrance and make your way to the loose railing.
Once at the loose railing squeeze-through it.
He will ask for you help in retrieving a Protection Orb that has been stolen. Agree to help him and Elkoy will escort you out of the maze.
Locating the Trackers
- "Less than my hands" means 1
- "More than my head" means 2
- "Less than our feet" means 1-3
- "Less than my fingers" means 1-4
- "My legs and your legs" means 4
The Orbs of Protection
Head over to the northern Khazard that the ballista hit. Climb over the rubble and a level 70 Khazard Commander will attack you, kill him and go upstairs. Once upstairs you will be attacked by another Khazard Commander, kill him and search the closed chest.
You will now have one of the Orbs of Protection.
Head back to the entrance of the Tree Gnome Maze, right click Elkoy and click follow.
Squeeze-through the loose railing and head back to King Bolren. He will tell you his family was killed and the other two Orbs of Protection have been stolen by the Khazard Warlord. Head northwest of the battlefield a little north of the level 60 wolves, just a little bit south of the Underground Pass, until you find a level 76 Khazard Warlord.
Kill the Khazard Warlord using any combat type that you like. It is recommended to wear a high level melee armour with strength bonuses, and eat good food when your health gets low. If you have 43 prayer it is strongly recommended to pray protect from melee. After he dies you'll grab the remaining two Orbs of Protection.
- 2 Quest Points
- Gnome Amulet of Protection
- 11,450 Attack experience
- Ability to use Spirit Trees - You cannot use the Gnome Stronghold Spirit Tree until after you have completed The Grand Tree quest.
Fast Quest Walkthrough
- [^] Make your way through Tree Gnome Maze
- [^] Talk to King Bolren
- [^] Talk to Commander Montai
- [^] Give him 6 Regular logs
- [^] Speak to Commander Montai again
- [^] Locate and talk to Gnome Tracker 1
- [^] Locate and talk to Gnome Tracker 2
- [^] Locate and talk to Gnome Tracker 3
- [^] Solve Gnome Tracker 3's riddle for right coordinate
- [^] Head back to Commander Montai
- [^] Fire ballista with correct coordinates the Gnome Trackers gave you
- [^] Head to building ballista hit.
- [^] Climb over rubble
- [^] Kill level 70 Khazard Commander
- [^] Head upstairs
- [^] Kill other Khazard Commander
- [^] Open and search close chest
- [^] Head back and talk to King Bolren
- [^] Head to level 76 Khazard Warlord
- [^] Kill the Khazard Warlord
- [^] Take last two Orbs of Protection to King Bolren
- [^] Quest Complete!