So, last night, my antiviruses, Avast!, Malwarebytes!, and SUPERAntiSpyware, didn't find any threats. I haven't been on any new sites, except sals, facebook, and RS. Within the last hour, I was playing Runescape, and my RS screen went white. I reloaded the page, and logged back in. Then a couple seconds later, my computer turned off, for no reason, even though it was plugged into an outlet. I turned my computer back on. When it loaded, i logged back in on RS, to find my inv and equipment empty. I lost Dragon equipment, green h'ween mask, full guthix dhide, dclaws, bgs, and a bunch of others. So. Most of my bank. around 150 mill. Now, I decided to quit for real. No way I'm gonna be able to get that kind of money back, and I need to focus on life. No sense wasting days, when I could just get hacked again. GF all those hours I wasted playing RS.
Well. Today, I had the day off of work. I enjoyed it. Hung out with a friend from High school for around 6 hours, we just mainly talked the whole time. I was great hanging out with him, got my mind off things.
I also beat Nomad's requiem, thanks to the new Sal's guide :mad:
And now I have a quest cape, until the new quest comes out. Tomorrow, going to hang with my best friend, til it's time for work. Hopefully the helps release some stress.
So a couple weeks ago I got a new car. It came with the 30 day tag. Today, my dad and I went to get the plates for it, we got both plates, however, we can't put the front one up. I forgot why <_< (I'm tired and wasn't paying attention earlier). The back plate is on. Tomorrow, first thing in the morning, I have to drive my car to an appointment. I heard (from a non-reliable source) that it is illegal to drive without a front license plate, and I would get pulled over and ticketed. I was wondering if this is true?
My state DOES require a front and back license state.
I feel I probably failed my math exam but moving on.
My wireless mouse stopped working, so it looks like I need a new one. Looking for a cheap, but good one.
Also looking for some noise cancelling headphones, again, cheap but good ones. By noise cancelling, it can be added sound, or just the insulated headphones, which ever is cheaper, and bluetooth if possible. I would say wireless, but have had bad experiences with wireless headphones; the device often had output cables that I didn't have the right stuff to use, etc. I like the idea of bluetooth better.
So any suggestions?
Read the poll <_< One of the questions that has been on my mind ever since the accident on Thursday. Long distance meaning she lives 45 minutes from my house, and a good portion of that is country/back roads. Do you think it is ok, or should I focus on my debt more?
Also, I made a blog group, or however you want to say it. When I make it so only people in that list can see a post in my blog, can any ranked people see it? As in Distinguished members+?
Well...Yesterday I finally agree with you. I am overexerting myself. My lack of sleep made me tired, though I didn't realize it until too late. I fell asleep behind the wheel, and hit a van. The van has minimal damage, but my car is totaled. Now I don't have a car. Worse the van belonged to my lab instructor's (from high school) wife. You can imagine how awkward it got. Even worse, the whole time, he was smiling and laughing. It made me mad that he wasn't furious with me. He was standing there, acting like it was fine, not showing any sign of anger. I feel really bad, my mom is making it worse. And my hope for a long distance relationship, just ended. I can't afford a relationship now, with college, books, a new car, gas money, paying for the damage to the van, paying for the ticket. I already was barely going to get by. But now. fml.
My car worked just fine, after spending 2 years having problems every now and then. And it's gone. I am so stressed out now, it's not even funny. I am beginning to wish I were dead.
1. Lately I have been finding homework tiring. As in, I start doing my homework, and practically begin falling half asleep. This could be a side effect from not getting enough sleep, I'm guessing, because lately, with my schedule, or because of me talking to some friends, I will be up until 1 or 2 in the morning if I am lucky. I literally don't feel tired until those times. I can't even fall asleep until then, sometimes I can't sleep at all. But, back on topic, I sometimes almost fall asleep if I'm not doing anything, but it gets worse when I am doing homework. I have tried to do other things while doing homework, such as skyping (not a call, because lately I can't focus, meaning I can't multitask as well), so I'm not bored, but I can still do my homework. This doesn't seem to work anymore. Just wondering if anybody else has problems like this, or any recommendations. I don't have the money for medicine and the like, and I am trying not to let my family know.
2. I am in Business Math atm. I am having troubles memorizing formula's, and need help coming with ways.
3. For my photo editing class, we are supposed to make a composite photo, made up of several images. I want some inspiration, or at least an example, but keep finding pictures of composite AV cords....not what I'm looking for. :lol:
1. 2 of my friends have internet. They have internet, but no wifi. They can't afford a router. The first friend has a laptop with Windows 7. We tried using Virtual Router, which worked for a short while, but then eventually stopped. (likely problem with program.) The second friend has a laptop that barely works, with windows 7, and a computer with Windows XP. They want help setting up wifi, without a router, but I can't seem to find methods that work.
2. I have an assignment in Photoshop to do. In the assignment, which I am nearly done with, we need to make the word Photoshop, appear as though it is going through the hoop, so the left half of the word is infront of the hoop, and right half is behind. But we have to have the text warp. And we have to use a mask of some sort, and has to be done in Photoshop. I can't figure out how to do this.
I chose the topic for my final English paper to be based on SOPA. Basically, in the paper, I want to talk about Online piracy, why its a problem, and talk about the government's various attempts to stop it, including SOPA. SOPA will be the key issue, as it just happened recently, so of course I will bring up the issues with it, and give my suggestion/proposal how to stop online piracy. The paper is based on a problem we have, and for us to find our own solution for it. The paper has to have 5 sources, and be 5 pafes long. I already have 2 sources, still need 3 more. I am running in to trouble, again, finding sources. The sources must be college level sources. Meaning, there is citation, and can't be edited by any user. I found 2 small articles about SOPA, and basically the rest I found was talking about what online piracy is, which I will of course use.
So basically, what I am looking for:
Sources that could help me.
Today I was looking at our new LG 42" tv, and saw a feature that let me connect to my computer via wifi, to watch movies. I couldn't find what is called, But wandered if it would cost extra to use. I kind of doubt it though >.<
Anyways, lately, in one of my classes at College, Photography, I have been majorly slacking. I have been forgettng assignments, or I would be doing them wrong. I am sure the teacher is getting fed up. Tomorrow, we have a 30 pt assignment, self portrait, due, which I didn't get done. My original plan for the portrait kept failing; locations didn't work out, owner of location cancelled on me, or somebody got in the way. This past week, I was going to do it, with plenty of Sunlight out. But it didn't work. I was busy, didn't have some1 to take my pic, during the sunny times, (to make stronger contrast). I really don't want to go to class tomorrow. Might just skip. But that means I will need to find somewhere to go to,as I only have 1 class, and its for 3 hours. My town is small, so no Walmart, or malls or anything.
well.. Working 12 hours this weekend. I also have to find 5 sources for my next English paper, which is based on proposals, in otherwords, suggesting a fix to a problem, which I chose the SOPA, aka Stop Online Piracy Act. In other words, I am going to talk about online piracy, explain the act, say why I don't think its going to work, followed by a better solution. But I need 5 sources. and the Library is likely closed. Great.....
Also, for my Photography class, need to take a self portait, in otherwords, like a close up of my face, with the picture focused on my face, and background blurred, background must have saturation. I am not allowed to add stuff to the photo, only enhance it using photoshop. Trying to decide the background...hopefully the sun comes up.
Yet another essay This time, the topic is proposal. As in we have to pick a topic, and base it around proposal; some sort of change that we would want, along with facts and reasonings. I can't think of anything, might be because the previous essay I ran into assignments, either not finding the info I need, or not understanding it.
Last night, I mentioned about the car driving around the neighborhood, with lights flashing. Today, somebody from GC Services called our house, asking for information on one of our neighbors, who we don't know. He proceeded to asking us to leave a note on their door. I don't know if I should tell them about it, leave it alone, or call the police. It does kind of worry me that the man knew their address, but wouldn't contact them himself, as well as our address, and phone number. One of my friends told me what they did was illegal. What do you guys think?
still working on English. Bleh. I already hate Comp 1
Anyways. I am sitting here doing my homework, when a car drives by and it had flashing yellow/red lights. I'm not sure of what that means. I doubt it was newspaper, they were driving around, didn't stop at a house. That, and it's in the dead of night. All I saw was they stopped for a second, nobody got out and continued on. I live in the US btw.
Well, I am thinking of selling my iPod Touch, 2nd gen, 8GB. It is used, its one of the "3rd gen" models, thats really 2nd gen. The reason I am doing this, is because 8GB isn't enough for me. I plan on buying a 4th gen iPod touch, 32GB, using the money I get for my iPod, plus w/e extra money I need. It is in perfect position, with light scratches and smudges on the back, the green, and everything else, is in perfect shape, no scratches on the screen. Anyways, I am thinking of selling it on ebay. My questions:
1. How much do you think it would go for. I was told I could sell it for $100-$120 max.
2. How would the shipping be determined? Do I have to figure it out, or do I set it, or does it automatically get figured?
If anybody has any tips on selling my iPod, I would love to hear it.
Also, is there a way, since I am switching iPods, to save the settings on one ipod; the apps, locations of apps, folders, usernames, and password, from the 2nd gen iPod, to the 4th gen?
I am trying to work on a 4 page report for English that is due on Tuesday. The problem is, I can't stay focus. I am trying, I was working on it for a bit, but my mind wanders. Does anybody have any suggestion to how I could try to focus on my homework instead of getting side tracked? I really need to get a good grade on this assignment.
last entry as it wasn't getting good enough answers. Basically pointless, nobody seemed to read it.
Moving on. I am bored. So here is an idea: Think of a food from any restaurant that currently sounds good to you. The first food that comes to mind, post it, and which restaurant. Why? cause I'm hungry
For me, Olive Garden's Caesar Salad.
Ok,so I am doing an english report, which needs to be 4 pages long. I decided to do research in kid's right, I ended up with up to first paragraph on 3rd page. I still need sources for my project to, so I have been trying to search online, for a decent article that directly states anything and everything to do with kid's rights, preferably with relation to rights that parents often overlook/abuse. They must come from "scholarly" resources, as it is for a college paper. (ex:Google Scholar). Maybe I'm not searching the right phrase, I have tried everything I can think of. So I want to see what you guys come up with.
Well...what can I say....other than I hate it. Even worse, I have a class based on it. Anyways...
Part of my assignment is to import a .csv excel file into Access. But no matter what I do, I can't seem to do it. It either doesn't work, or when it works, I can't make the necessary changes, as instructed in the assignment.
It won't let me make the changes in the picture. When I try to go into design view, it says that I can't make changes, to make the changes in the original file, or something like that, and then it lets me in design view. but if I make changes, it won't let me save.
Well, for the upteenth time, today my manager yet again, yelled at me for no reason.
What I have put up with her:
1. Her blaming me for not calling out voids when I did
2.Workers in the back being within 10 feet of me, and were talking/not paying attention when they should have, not hearing my voids, and I get yelled at...for not saying it loud enough, when people in another store heard me. (though admittingly, I didn't make sure the workers heard me, but they should have.)
3. When I am in the back, workers in the front forgetting to call voids, she blaims me
4. When she doesn't make sure I hear when she says voids, she blaims me
5. Basically, whenever something goes wrong, she blames me, even if somebody else did it.
6. If I try to explain myself, she won't listen or will say she doesn't "want to hear my stories"
7. 2 weeks ago, a customer had 2 orders. The first order, I got for them, on a tray and everything, and when they asked if they "could just get the rest of their food", they held the tray out to me, so I took it to mean that they didn't want another tray. Manager yelled at me for not giving them a tray, which they then asked for after manager yelled at me. When I went to bag the other orders, I was explaining, while doing my job, why I did that, and after saying "I only did that be-" she cut me off saying "she didn't want to hear my stories"
8. Tonight, soon after she went to another store, we got order after order, no time do anything else, because it was only another worker and I there. The final customer forgot his money, so he went to get it "from his wife, who was just down there" (pointing at a store in the building). So I admit, I stood around for a couple minutes, 3 at the most, keeping an eye out for him, or other potential customers. When he didn't come back, I decided to restock. But since I was the only one upfront, I wasn't allowed to leave the front for a long time, if at all, so I asked the other worker to get the stuff out for me to restock, since they didn't have anything to do. I went with them, because they asked something before going in the cooler, so I asked what they said, and they asked how many I wanted them to get. I answered, and as soon as I got out of the cooler, after being in there for maybe 10 seconds, an adviser just a step up from employee, who wasn't even on duty, started accusing me, and basically told me to shut up when I tried to explain, and said I should be grateful to her for letting me know, and for distracting my manager, in other words, being arrogant (Her I'm not mad at, because this was the first time, and she really seemed ticked off about something). But a customer came, I took his order, and when his order was done, my manager started yelling me for "doing nothing", and like the adviser, wouldn't even listen to me. She claimed she had been watching me, when half the time she wasn't in sight, and the other half she was helping and instructing a worker in another part of the building. The other worker knew what happened, and was telling me that was crap what they were doing to me.
Well, I have enough going on in my life, I don't feel like taking this crap. But employment in my area is LOW...nobody is hiring. so I can't just quit. But I was wondering if you guys think I should report her, and go from there? The company that I am employed to seem to take things seriously, as my boss, who is higher than the managers, got in trouble with HR, for mistreating and insulting an employee unnecessarily). imo, my manager has been mistreating me, and I want something said to her. If she is going to yell, or w/e, she should at least figure out the facts first, especially since we pretty much are never busy, these past couple weeks. Normally I would report her right away, but when she doesn't act the way she does above, she can be kinda nice at times.
Well my new laptop came today..I got alot accomplished today, as far as programs go. I still have to do my online classes on Wednesday. But just made this entry to say so far, I love my laptop :glasses: I got the Toshiba Satellite P750, with 8GB ram, and a 750 GB hard drive:)
I decided to get on RS, to test the fps.
What I got:
With programs in the back ground (skype, facebook, Microsoft word)
Minimum graphics max: 78 fps Min 40 fps
HD graphics max:50 fps min:19 fps
I have been thinking of these questions, and wanted to know your opinions of the matter. (Please not that it doesn't apply specifically to anybody, including me, or a specific age group but is just a general question.) These are both serious questions, so I ask that if you answer, that you be serious about it.
1. At what age difference would you consider a relationship weird, or disgusting, or w/e? Personally, I believe 10, but do make exceptions for those who are serious and committed. I seriously do know somebody who is dating somebody 22 years older than them. But they have been together for a while now, from what I know, and are very happy together, get along perfectly, etc. But I have met people who absolutely refuse to date somebody 1-5 years older/younger than them.
2. Say a girl toys with a guy (or vice versa), but it might not have been intentional. They might have done it unintentionally. Do they deserve a second chance?
If they are on their second (for the same reason), do they deserve another? What if you were mistaken about previous arguments, meaning they shouldn't have needed to have another chance?
If they are on their third, or more (for the same reason), do they deserve more? What if you were mistaken about previous arguments, meaning they shouldn't have needed to have another chance?
If they are on their second (for a different reason), do they deserve another? What if you were mistaken about previous arguments, meaning they shouldn't have needed to have another chance?
If they are on their third, or more (for a different reason), do they deserve more? What if you were mistaken about previous arguments, meaning they shouldn't have needed to have another chance?
Well, went to the fair, had food, ate some healthy foods :o Yeah right!. Got home, went to work, and found out I have like...$20 missing from my register 1 night, which is bugging me, because I know I give the right change out. I am the only 1 that has access to it, and I keep a careful eye on it.
Anyways, I decided to get a mocha Frapp, and forgot Starbucks puts whip cream on it (which I despise, and seeing how it was on the turn pike, and I was paying for it....), but I let it go, because I am friends with the workers, sorta, and the manager was right there, and she probably would have told me I should have known their was whip cream on it, or specified.
Also, my left shoulder (or the back of my left shoulder, has been hurting, like around the joint area, all day today, it was really fun trying to work with it.
Well, looks like I got called in 2 hours early...Incase I don't have a chance to blog this weekend, my short rundown for the weekend:
Work 4-11 tonight.
I get off work at 4pm tomorrow, then possibly going to fair for some very unhealthy food
Sunday, work until 5, then going to the fair.