yep. literally it. im 22 now. i feel like im 37. i'll probably come back once a year just to update my blog title since it'll bug me not to. but yeah. doing my masters now at kings college. ive actually grown up a lot. i used to be very anti relationship and made it clear to any sexual partners what situation was. now i've opened up. how about that. living at home now. absolutely hate it. gonna have to struggle through this for 2-3 years before i can afford to move out. hope you lot are doing good. aiming to turn amateur in mma and muay thai in 2019. see you all in a year. happy holidays
it's been a good run. shoutout to sal for making this place. if you want to add me on sc (ariqrahman4), feel free or on steam (skengman) or on psn (lalas96). hope you guys find some happiness in life or w/e.
peace and love and all that
yes. i am not changing 20 years of development in one day because it's a "new year".
so. how are things??
going to watch fantastic beasts tomorrow/today(its like midnight, so i guess today). hopefully its good.
I HAVE INTERNAL RAGE.
what else, o yes, i don't really enjoy staying at home. i want to break free. i want to break freeeeeee.
i want to go back to university.
blogs need to stay away. away.
but i blog.
and its not the early 2000s.
maybe it is the early 2000s.
time is a social construct
maybe time doesnt actually pass
how are you all??
i am good. VERY GOOD. you know how complicated life is. well ive come to the realisation that life is going to get very tough for me. since i've recently turned 20 i've decided to do some consolidation of my life. turns out that at one point i have to tell my very religious parents that i'm not actually religious. it's a bridge that really needs to be crossed at one point. i enjoy partying, having the freedom to eat what i want and also i don't really believe in islam itself, but i'd consider myself agnostic.
however i also love my family (some of you may be surprised that i am capable of such emotions) and if i do be like "guys im not religious at all" then i'll not only have to deal with my mum/dad but i'll have to deal with my extended family, who are all very religious and we're a tightly knit family. i know exactly how my parents will respond, i'll end up an outsider to the family. i'd say a 40% chance of being kicked out and 100% chance of becoming distant with my family. my brother and like most of my cousins aged between 13-30 will understand.
i guess i'm not really typing this all out for advice since i know what will happen but just to get it off my chest.
heart palpitations. lung disease. no breathing. death. death. death. revival.
BRING US YOUR MACADAMIA NUTS PLEASE.
SERVE IT AS AN OFFERING
now that i have your attention
to my blog.
many thing to say. i've restarted my mma training. i can't remember if i mentioned this in the last post but if i have good if not now you no. i trained bjj for 6 months, before switching to k1 kickboxing cos i enjoy kickboxing more and i don't really have the time to do both. hopefully in like 6-7 years you'll see me fighting at 145lb for some mma promotion.
life is good. 2nd year of uni. doing good. christmas good. GOOD.
got a pair of jordan 11 space jams. GOOD GOOD.
happy in my social life. still partying as usual. resting my liver over the christmas period
THEY'RE COMING FOR US. THEY'RE WATCHING US. YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO.
memes. ALL THE MEMES.
im ok. in fact. im GOOD.
the twisted parts of your mind can do many many things.
only a savage would use it
arent we all savages
food for thought
SPINNING WHEEL KICK
fudgeing shizzle coochies
1. idiot cameron decides to promise a referendum to swing votes away from UKIP
2. shizzle coochie politicians decide to chat shizzle for the 2 or 3 months of campaigning when the actual referendum should have been at least a year down the line
3. remain were too fudgeing negative and leave lied the entire campaign
4. why wasn't it a 2/3rds majority???? this is fudgeing important
5. over 60s looking to fudge up the lives of those under 30
6. 18-23 year olds not fudgeing voting
7. BLAIRITES. fudgeING HATE THEM. JUST fudge OFF. BLAIR SHOULD BE IN PRISON. YOU SELF SERVING RICHARDHEADS.
8. fudgeING TORIES. fudge OFF. JUST fudge OFF. STOP fudgeING UP THE LIVES OF THE DISABLED AND POOR AND SUCKING RUPERT MURDOCHS IN AN AREA THAT I HAVE TO CENSOR
9. Cameron jumping ship, then that lying sack of shizzle boris johnson who decided to lead the leave campaign to score political points(even though hes been mainly pro eu most of his political career) and then not run for prime minister after cameron resigned
10. michael fudgeing gove. slimy shizzle. fudgeed up education before moving to a different parliamentary position instead of fudgeing off
11. JUST PAY THE JUNIOR DOCTORS, FIREFIGHTERS AND TEACHERS THE APPROPRIATE WAGE AND STOP MAKING THEM DO ADMIN WORK. DONT COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY'RE ON STRIKE WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO fudge THEM OVER.
12. SNOOPERS CHARTER. STOP TRYING TO SPY ON US.
13. SORT OUT THE fudgeING ECONOMY LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE POUND.
14. how shizzle the pound is gonna get when article 50 gets activated
15. the two people who are lined up to be prime minister are theresa may, who is a psychopath who wants to spy on people and doesn't even know our immigration laws even though shes home secretary and andrea leadsom who is against gay marriage, wants to remove minimum wage, wants to remove paid maternity leave and wants to blindly activate article 50 which'll start the removal process from the EU
16. actually removing ourselves from the EU even though we live the era of globalisation.
17. the numpties who voted leave to kick out the foreigners and other xenophobic shizzle
18. the richardheads in wales, cornwall and poor areas who voted leave even though the EU funds any infrastructural development in those areas and now are upset because the govt aren't gonna provide similar subsidies.
19. losing the ability to travel without a visa across europe
20. scotland potentially leaving the UK
21. NI re-uniting with ROI
but hey at least we got control and showed those people in brussels!
i am speaking to you from this wonderful device called a raspberry pi 3. this is because my amazing laptop of awesomeness has died. like fully rip. right when my exams are(i have a wikipedia article to finish by monday and my exams are in like 2-3wks with all the revision stuff being online). however, the pi has been a bit of a revelation, i spent like £56 incl delivery for a pi and a couple of extras and it's a fully functioning pc. amazing. sliver linings and all that.
i've been wanting to get back into runescape, and i feel that i've done everything i can in rs3, so i shall return back to OSRS. however, the pi isn't really the best for rs, and even with the 3, i expect like 15 fps, maybe 20 at a push.
life is starting to get serious, and its time for me to step up. no more partying.
speaking of partying, had a storming night on the previous weekend, absolute scenes.
hope you guys enjoy
Today is a day where I will use the shift key.
It is quite the experience. As someone who comes from an very conservative household, it's quite nice being me. Going on nights out 3-4 times a week, meeting new people (pre drinks networking as I call it) and getting drunk are very fun. Work load has been relatively easy, most of the stuff is slightly more in depth versions of A2 geography(oh yeah im doing geography) and practical work is a doddle. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying whatever you're doing.
when runescape was £3/month
when i had no responsibilities
when i merked everyone at call of duty and fifa
when i never was introduced to reddit(the land of the sweaty neckbeard)
when every kids tv star wasn't a nonce
let us pray to the reptillians and the lizard people for guidance
So it's my brother's birthday in like a few days and I want to give him a rifle for his birthday cos he's a bit of a good kitty!. Obviously, in the UK we're only allowed imitation weaponry so airsoft rifle it is(we are allowed rifles I believe but only semi-autos/bolt actions and you need to be a member of a hunting club or something). I'm thinking this M4A1 however this g36c looks tasty. Anyone with anyone airsoft weaponry experience can help me? Also, US plugs in UK sockets. WAT DO WAT DO
These in my opinion are the best low trainers for sale. They cost around £80ish and have short haired suede sides and a glossy top. They are fairly simple in design but they give the impression of high quality which is why I personally like them. Opinions guys!!
EDIT: There are different styles and designs, forage on google for more!!
as we can see, LEATHER LOOKS GREAT ON WOMEN BUT LOOKS LIKE BIN BAGS ON MEN. PLEASE DON'T WEAR LEATHER PANTS IF YOU'RE MALE. and yes if there are any females watching leather is good!!(maybe not in the summer but yh)