as we can see, LEATHER LOOKS GREAT ON WOMEN BUT LOOKS LIKE BIN BAGS ON MEN. PLEASE DON'T WEAR LEATHER PANTS IF YOU'RE MALE. and yes if there are any females watching leather is good!!(maybe not in the summer but yh)
LADIES AND GENTLEFISH I PRESENT TO YOU THE JORDAN FUTURES!!!!!!
These beauties in my opinion are the best jordans to be released. ever. They're based Jordan XIs and Nike Footscapes and they are majestic. The main body of the trainer is reflective and woven and the soles are made from the usual rubber. They are tooooo awesome. To me, they look like well designed Footscapes, as Footscapes look awesome on the shelf, but when you put them on they look quite fat around your toes making them look like waffles. The Futures on the other hand are very well designed with a more pointy toe in comparisons to the Footscapes, I wanted a pair myself and woke up at 8 am for the release however due to unforeseen circumstances I couldn't buy a pair, and they sold out in like 10 minutes. RRP £150, resale price £250+. Opinions guys!!! (and yes Nike are planning to release more but their colour choices are fudgeing disgusting. volt green. royal blue. fml)
The final Nike Air Yeezys were released in February, and I personally dislike them. They're really brash and I'm not a fan of the material they used(mesh, reptilian material and suede toes), the fact they're so damn bright and the design itself is really chunky. It's just a mess. The only reason why they're so hyped is because they're the last Nike trainers that Kanye will release as he's gonna work with Adidas now(hopefully he can make some super jeremy scotts). What are your opinions??? I should mention they sold for something like £200, but because of their exclusivity they resell for £3-4k.
These in my opinion are the best low trainers for sale. They cost around £80ish and have short haired suede sides and a glossy top. They are fairly simple in design but they give the impression of high quality which is why I personally like them. Opinions guys!!
EDIT: There are different styles and designs, forage on google for more!!
What are your opinions on Giuseppe Zanotti trainers? I personally don't like the majority of their designs because they look either a) ostentatious b) tacky
However there are a couple of low top trainers with the gold zip NOT MADE FROM SNAKESKIN that look cool(I can't find them, otherwise I'd show you guys). They're premium trainers btw, prices in excess of £400, aimed towards the affluent fashion loving people of the world.
disclaimer - there are other designs available, i'm just lazy to show you guys!!
So it's my brother's birthday in like a few days and I want to give him a rifle for his birthday cos he's a bit of a good kitty!. Obviously, in the UK we're only allowed imitation weaponry so airsoft rifle it is(we are allowed rifles I believe but only semi-autos/bolt actions and you need to be a member of a hunting club or something). I'm thinking this M4A1 however this g36c looks tasty. Anyone with anyone airsoft weaponry experience can help me? Also, US plugs in UK sockets. WAT DO WAT DO
Hello, and welcome to Episode Three of Community Creativity. This weeks chosen member is as beautiful as the sunset. It's Sk8skull!!!!(Background cheer)
Here is the beauty himself.
Sk8skull by Tubby
Today is a day where I will use the shift key.
It is quite the experience. As someone who comes from an very conservative household, it's quite nice being me. Going on nights out 3-4 times a week, meeting new people (pre drinks networking as I call it) and getting drunk are very fun. Work load has been relatively easy, most of the stuff is slightly more in depth versions of A2 geography(oh yeah im doing geography) and practical work is a doddle. Hope you guys are doing well and enjoying whatever you're doing.
fudgeing shizzle coochies
1. idiot cameron decides to promise a referendum to swing votes away from UKIP
2. shizzle coochie politicians decide to chat shizzle for the 2 or 3 months of campaigning when the actual referendum should have been at least a year down the line
3. remain were too fudgeing negative and leave lied the entire campaign
4. why wasn't it a 2/3rds majority???? this is fudgeing important
5. over 60s looking to fudge up the lives of those under 30
6. 18-23 year olds not fudgeing voting
7. BLAIRITES. fudgeING HATE THEM. JUST fudge OFF. BLAIR SHOULD BE IN PRISON. YOU SELF SERVING RICHARDHEADS.
8. fudgeING TORIES. fudge OFF. JUST fudge OFF. STOP fudgeING UP THE LIVES OF THE DISABLED AND POOR AND SUCKING RUPERT MURDOCHS IN AN AREA THAT I HAVE TO CENSOR
9. Cameron jumping ship, then that lying sack of shizzle boris johnson who decided to lead the leave campaign to score political points(even though hes been mainly pro eu most of his political career) and then not run for prime minister after cameron resigned
10. michael fudgeing gove. slimy shizzle. fudgeed up education before moving to a different parliamentary position instead of fudgeing off
11. JUST PAY THE JUNIOR DOCTORS, FIREFIGHTERS AND TEACHERS THE APPROPRIATE WAGE AND STOP MAKING THEM DO ADMIN WORK. DONT COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY'RE ON STRIKE WHEN YOU'RE TRYING TO fudge THEM OVER.
12. SNOOPERS CHARTER. STOP TRYING TO SPY ON US.
13. SORT OUT THE fudgeING ECONOMY LOOK AT THE STATE OF THE POUND.
14. how shizzle the pound is gonna get when article 50 gets activated
15. the two people who are lined up to be prime minister are theresa may, who is a psychopath who wants to spy on people and doesn't even know our immigration laws even though shes home secretary and andrea leadsom who is against gay marriage, wants to remove minimum wage, wants to remove paid maternity leave and wants to blindly activate article 50 which'll start the removal process from the EU
16. actually removing ourselves from the EU even though we live the era of globalisation.
17. the numpties who voted leave to kick out the foreigners and other xenophobic shizzle
18. the richardheads in wales, cornwall and poor areas who voted leave even though the EU funds any infrastructural development in those areas and now are upset because the govt aren't gonna provide similar subsidies.
19. losing the ability to travel without a visa across europe
20. scotland potentially leaving the UK
21. NI re-uniting with ROI
but hey at least we got control and showed those people in brussels!
Well, I need a new weekly/every other day series to do, so yea, Community Creativity. This is me drawing members of the community using paint. I may base my images from a member's IRL image or what I believe for them to look like. I hope you enjoy the successor of "Tubby Finds his QOTW". At the bottom of each episode I shall have a library of every drawing I've created(in code). Also, if the chosen member would like to an image of what they actually look like in the comments, that would be fantastic however that is not required. Also, my models are chosen randomly, so asking to be chosen won't help. So, without further ado, let us begin!
Zooey by Tubby
my parents told me these are my future wheels
(I would go out and buy my own car cos I probably could afford one when I'm 17 but the insurance will be at least £2,500 for a car worth like £600)
Driving around in my mum's car which is in worse condition than that one(as in there aren't any alloys, broken window winder, nothing electric(apart from the front two windows), broken radio, stinks, no form of gizmos, no storage place and worst of all
its a girl car
i am speaking to you from this wonderful device called a raspberry pi 3. this is because my amazing laptop of awesomeness has died. like fully rip. right when my exams are(i have a wikipedia article to finish by monday and my exams are in like 2-3wks with all the revision stuff being online). however, the pi has been a bit of a revelation, i spent like £56 incl delivery for a pi and a couple of extras and it's a fully functioning pc. amazing. sliver linings and all that.
i've been wanting to get back into runescape, and i feel that i've done everything i can in rs3, so i shall return back to OSRS. however, the pi isn't really the best for rs, and even with the 3, i expect like 15 fps, maybe 20 at a push.
life is starting to get serious, and its time for me to step up. no more partying.
speaking of partying, had a storming night on the previous weekend, absolute scenes.
hope you guys enjoy