So there's this really cool forum called New Horizons. It's basically like Sal's without the fad games and endless skill logs. I'd suggest joining it. Oh, and I guess it could use a few roleplayers.
The URL: newhorizons [dot] englishboard [dot] net
Sorry I couldn't post a hyperlink.
I am insanely tired. I stayed awake all night last night, texting my friends. A total of... 276 texts sent, 547 texts recieved.
So I might be going to India this year I wonder what it's like.
I heard a song by BMTH, I believe it was called Pray for Plagues. I nearly had a heart attack.
These are just the top 5. There are plenty of others.
1) Mr FANG - He has never said one mean word to me. I will love him forever just because of how nice he is.
2) Merch Gwyar - Has contributed quite a bit to Sal's
3) ZacharyB - Very helpful and overall one of the nicest people on Sal's
4) Samsara - Certainly shouldn't have lost DM
5) Phoenix - Probably my most respected member of this forum
Sorry guys, no pics.
We wore V for Vendetta masks. We handed out fliers advertising /b/ to trick or treaters. We posted up signs with troll physics, and sings that said, "give us candy happy face," on all political signs that people happened to have in their yards. We filled mailboxes with /b/ fliers. In essence, we had fun.