so I walk into my school at 7:00pm for choir rehearsal (we have a concert coming up) and it smells like... Sperm
I'm like "what the fudge, why does it smell like this?"
My friend says "sorry"
Yea, we're like that lol. It's funny.
So later, my choir teacher, while telling us to sing louder, says "anything I can produce, you can too. Err... Vocally, I mean."
So he has a sense of humor too.
Today I was doing my math homework and my mom's like "Jeez, I don't even understand those problems"
Yay! I have surpassed my mom in math skills
-PS- she has a master's degree.
Yeah I don't know what to say. I'm back? I missed you guys! :D
Oh and I've been making sigs for an xbox community. Here are some of them. Are they good?
In case you were wondering, my gamertag is Im Fallen Chaos.
So there's this really cool forum called New Horizons. It's basically like Sal's without the fad games and endless skill logs. I'd suggest joining it. Oh, and I guess it could use a few roleplayers.
The URL: newhorizons [dot] englishboard [dot] net
Sorry I couldn't post a hyperlink.
These are just the top 5. There are plenty of others.
1) Mr FANG - He has never said one mean word to me. I will love him forever just because of how nice he is.
2) Merch Gwyar - Has contributed quite a bit to Sal's
3) ZacharyB - Very helpful and overall one of the nicest people on Sal's
4) Samsara - Certainly shouldn't have lost DM
5) Phoenix - Probably my most respected member of this forum