Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
  • entries
  • comments
  • views

Help Me, Please!

Sign in to follow this  


Recently, I have found out that my computer has a security risk. It's called trackware, webhancer. What do I do? I don't know how to get rid of it. :( ^_^ I am also afraid of my parents finding out, so I'll get into big trouble! Please help me!

Sign in to follow this  


Recommended Comments

Don't have any. :/ My parents won't buy them. :s I used to, but it expired. :( Is there any other way?EDIT: I mean I used to have one.

Share this comment

Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.