Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
  • entries
  • comments
  • views

Fringe Advertisement flyers

Twist of Fate


Guys, I don't really know what those things are called but you've seen them before where it's like an ad posted somewhere with cut fringes at the bottom that say "Take one" with some information on it people can take with them.


Does anyone know where I can get these made or how? Thank ya


Recommended Comments

If you have to make a lot of them, get some sort of paper cutter, print out a bunch and just slice up the paper. Probably the most cost effective way :P

Link to comment
Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.