Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
  • entries
    1,532
  • comments
    4,885
  • views
    317,299


22 Comments


Recommended Comments

the word around town is that Taker is extremely comfortable getting nude in front of camera

 

Pics or no proof.

Share this comment


Link to comment

I'll take January then.

 

My plan to see get pics of all Sal's members to blackmail them is coming to fruition :evil:

Share this comment


Link to comment

reepicheep, on 15 November 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

 

I'll take January then. My plan to see get pics of all Sal's members to blackmail them is coming to fruition :evil:

Only a man of small stature would consider nudes as blackmail material.

Okay, you got me. I need it for something else :box:

Share this comment


Link to comment

lilshu, on , said:

 

reepicheep, on 15 November 2013 - 02:08 PM, said:

 

I'll take January then. My plan to see get pics of all Sal's members to blackmail them is coming to fruition :evil:

Only a man of small stature would consider nudes as blackmail material.

Okay, you got me. I need it for something else :box:

 

They say that a small stature correlates with a long...sense of humour.

 

Also, I vote lilshu from January to April, so I can see him on all four(s). :eyebrows:

Share this comment


Link to comment

im gona mill burray ur mom, on , said:

 

the word around town is that Taker is extremely comfortable getting nude in front of camera

 

Pics or no proof.

 

ask her

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.