Jump to content
Sal's RuneScape Forum
  • entries
    125
  • comments
    906
  • views
    70,516

WHY MEN SHOULD STOP WEARING LEATHER PANTS

Conspicuous

9,094 views

olivia-leather-pants.jpg women

kanye_westgivenchy_animal_fac.jpgmen

 

as we can see, LEATHER LOOKS GREAT ON WOMEN BUT LOOKS LIKE BIN BAGS ON MEN. PLEASE DON'T WEAR LEATHER PANTS IF YOU'RE MALE. and yes if there are any females watching leather is good!!(maybe not in the summer but yh)



18 Comments


Recommended Comments

Underwear

How about we just all stop wearing pants.

What's your opinion on underwear?

Share this comment


Link to comment

Underwear

Guitarguy, on , said:

 

How about we just all stop wearing pants.

What's your opinion on underwear?

If we were to stop wearing pants, as things should be, underwear would no longer be wear that is under, so it would be a proper substitute for what were once pants. But at the moment, due to the tyrannical rule of those with industrial power, we must continue to wear both.

Share this comment


Link to comment

Moog, on , said:

 

wtf u talking about

 

leather pants on guys are hot

 

no no no no no

 

 

why do you hate on leather so much

Share this comment


Link to comment

Conspicuous, on , said:

 

Moog, on , said:

 

wtf u talking about

 

leather pants on guys are hot

 

no no no no no

 

 

why do you hate on leather so much

 

It looks like a giant bin bag

Share this comment


Link to comment

Conspicuous, on , said:

 

Moog, on , said:

 

Conspicuous, on , said:

 

Moog, on , said:

 

wtf u talking about

 

leather pants on guys are hot

 

no no no no no

 

 

why do you hate on leather so much

 

It looks like a giant bin bag

you have leather trash bags?

 

T1r9a9XmltXXc.OK.8_070338.jpg

 

7199_xlarge.jpg

Share this comment


Link to comment

lilshu, on , said:

 

Conspicuous, on , said:

 

Moog, on , said:

 

Conspicuous, on , said:

 

Moog, on , said:

 

wtf u talking about

 

leather pants on guys are hot

 

no no no no no

 

 

why do you hate on leather so much

 

It looks like a giant bin bag

you have leather trash bags?

 

T1r9a9XmltXXc.OK.8_070338.jpg

 

7199_xlarge.jpg

 

 

i actually like those pants a lot....

Share this comment


Link to comment

Conspicuous, on , said:

 

lilshu, on , said:

 

Conspicuous, on , said:

 

Moog, on , said:

 

Conspicuous, on , said:

 

Moog, on , said:

 

wtf u talking about

 

leather pants on guys are hot

 

no no no no no

 

 

why do you hate on leather so much

 

It looks like a giant bin bag

you have leather trash bags?

 

T1r9a9XmltXXc.OK.8_070338.jpg

 

7199_xlarge.jpg

 

 

i actually like those pants a lot....

 

everyone is entitled to their own opinions and I won't judge due to the subjective nature of fashion!!

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.