Sal's RuneScape Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Sk8skull

Sal's Shoddy Guestbook

Can you do one for me do like "Still here"- Sk8skull really cheesy font likecomic sans bold
  3. Thank god this makes sense why you were messagiung me lol
  4. Egghebrecht

The last person to post here wins

you know I've been seriously thinking about doing exactly that
  5. Zooey

That makes you're supposed to take up Cameron's mantle and run clue hunts for us
  6. Egghebrecht

I got out when the getting was still good 10 years and 8 months of being retired now
  7. Sobend

We have retired mods and wish-I-was-retired mods.
  8. Egghebrecht

do we still have mods?
  9. Zooey

no one is that sick and twisted, taking advantage of 5-to-10 innocent bystanders RIGHT SOBEND?
  10. Sobend

Last one was finished under shady circumstances. There's a minor bump and then things go on so some mod decides to close the topic. I mean that definitely won't happen here............................................
  11. Last week
  12. Zooey

more prints

trying to do prints that people would buy
  13. Zooey

Spoiled

Well, it is true in the end beauty is in the eyes of the beholder; it's such a subjective practice but I do think hearing the original artist's intents can be like you said, quite eye-opening, making one think twice about what you're seeing. I've been trying to do this myself (just thinking harder about things, which is kind of a funny statement to make) while drawing; including looking harder and longer (hyuk hyuk) at things too just to pull out shapes and colors. I failed myself with this and misread 'SOIL' as 'SOUL' and was perplexed for a moment. @Fatalysm I dig it! I like how you've got the intersection points of the text coming up ('ER', 'EMI', 'POI') set up. I've been working myself with two-tone stuff for printing stuff out and something like this would be super cool to pen out. Have you done any more two-tone works (or, single tone on white I suppose?)
  14. The Darkest

Runescape Fanclub Renaissance

i demand a recount, this is an outrage!
  15. The Darkest

does this ever happen to you?

This emoji issue is a MUST fix!
  16. bump (this time for a better status update)

17. Zooey

Runescape Fanclub Renaissance

well i hope u read members 302-1301 too and memorized their chances becuz otherwise thats selective laughter smh
  18. Egghebrecht

also the forums don't allow me to use emojis yes really The value entered includes a character that is not allowed such as an Emoji.
  19. Chaoss

Not gonna lie, years ago I downloaded all the Sal's emojis to use in regular conversations with my friends online. Mostly , , and
  20. Egghebrecht

busy changing diapers I think
  21. Egghebrecht

ooh I must win that one too
  22. im gona mill burray ur mom

Go back to old style website for OSRS

minecraft's back in 2019 im telling ya become a minecraft forum
  23. Zooey

Go back to old style website for OSRS

While we're voicing our complaints I can't believe Sal hasn't created a brand new and better Runescape for us his loyal leeches, Runescape 4.
  1. Load more activity

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.