Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
MRC

Musa Point - Complete!

Ambo100 he has not made a mistake, if somebodies name has a s on the end and you want to add a apostrophe (sp?) you just add ' on the end.

EDIT: Lizzard posted before me

Edited by Warren

To Ambo100: I appreciate that you were trying to help, and I’m glad you like the guide :xd:.

To Lizzard & Warren: Thank you both for explaining to Ambo100 the problem with his correction.

To Dragonblast: Thanks for the information. I was going to look today but I haven’t had the chance. I’ve added your name to Special Thanks.

~ Mrcsupertrain

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

To Doddsy1992: Why thank you, I’m glad you liked it :D.

To Evolution: Thank you. I’m pretty sure everything is fixed ^_^!

~ Mrcsupertrain

1 1/2 more corrections!

Luthas will give you a challenge scroll that will usually ask,” How many banana trees are in the plantation?”

And there shouldn't be a space after the first quotation mark. Also, I think you spelled fishies wrong in the picture. You spelled it "fishys". Not important though.

EDIT: I don't think the Brimhaven gate picture works. Doesn't show up on my computer.

Edited by Bulimic Pig

1 1/2 more corrections!

Luthas will give you a challenge scroll that will usually ask,” How many banana trees are in the plantation?”

And there shouldn't be a space after the first quotation mark. Also, I think you spelled fishies wrong in the picture. You spelled it "fishys". Not important though.

EDIT: I don't think the Brimhaven gate picture works. Doesn't show up on my computer.

Thanks for all your corrections. I’ve fixed them all. The Brimhaven picture should also be working too :mellow:.

~ Mrcsupertrain

this is wicked i love it!!! :P ;) :jester::rolleyes:

Wow, very well written guide! Only one missing link that I could possibly find (and it's stretching it, too): under the "Fishing Dock" section, there's no link to the fishing guide, which is http://runescape.salmoneus.net/fishing.html

Other than that, I can't find anything. Good work! :P

Another island city guide by Mrc! It looks very good, and I love the pictures. :holiday: Nice work!

03Bananas.png

:)

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.