Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Devilguy X

Temple Of Ikov Dungeon

This is an excellent guide Scary Monkey, it just needs a map. :( It's very clear and easy to follow and it will definitely be a good addition to our current collection of dungeon guides. I recommend you read Neo's Guide on Mapping Dungeons; it's very helpful and will help you make accurate dungeon maps, which are often tricky to make (I hate mapping dungeon myself, but his guide helped me to improve a lot). :P

Thanks Sal. I made a map but everyone hated it, so now I took it off and I'm fixing it up.

Read the last post, it helps so much :P I figured it out when i mapped brimhaven dungeon.

This way you dont have to crop eveything to get the map part you want

Well, I finished the map, but the lines were all wonky instead of straight so Mrcsupertrain is fixing it up for me! Thanks sooo much! :P

Temple of Ikov Dungeon

Originally Written by Scary Monkey and Mrcsupertrain

Special Thanks to Princess Sjd, Evolution, Fishfriend22, Warren, Stevenbrant, Tim, Ambo100, Neo Avatars, Anubis and Virgil.

I appreciate you adding me to the “Originally Written…” section, but I really didn’t help write the guide. I simply helped you by cropping and boarder-ing your pictures and redid the map for you. I only deserve “Special Thanks”. It is only my opinion, but I helped you with it - I didn’t write an entire section. Nonetheless, it is your guide, so you do what you think is right.

~ Mrcsupertrain

You just helped me really a lot and I appreciate that so much.

Helping people is just something I like to do. I have no problem helping you, or anyone, with something that I am capable of doing, unless I’m too busy. Also, may I ask what are you doing with the map? Are you adding the numbers back? Sorry for removing them, but having them there was annoying as I was trying to edit the map.

~ Mrcsupertrain

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

I added them, it's on the guide now isn't it? I think they're a bit dark, you can't see them well.

What do you think?

I do not see the map. It still has the "I took it off" message. :aware:

~ Mrcsupertrain

I added them, it's on the guide now isn't it? I think they're a bit dark, you can't see them well.

What do you think?

I do not see the map. It still has the "I took it off" message. :unsure:

~ Mrcsupertrain

Sorry, I uploaded it to ImageShack and I thought I added it to the thread.

Oh well, it's on there now.

The map does not look that well with black numbers. Here is another map, but with white numbers:

untitledpz5.png

[img=http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5344/untitledpz5.png]

~ Mrcsupertrain

The map does not look that well with black numbers. Here is another map, but with white numbers:

untitledpz5.png

[img=http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/5344/untitledpz5.png]

~ Mrcsupertrain

Um, shouldn't South be on the bottom and East to the right?

Thanks anyway.

Oops >.<! My mistake; here is another map. I copied the compass from the map I made in the Pest Control guide. I better make another for that guide.

untitledyy5.png

[IMG=http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/7154/untitledyy5.png]

~ Mrcsupertrain

My map didnt have the For sals relam onluy and Mapped By Evolution so i edited it >.<

2s8i994.png

[IMG=http://i15.tinypic.com/2s8i994.png]

finally... a temple of ikov guide. i always wanted to know wut that dungeon was and now i know...

maybe now i'll do the quest cause i always though is was in the desert

this guide proved me wrong :unsure:

finally... a temple of ikov guide. i always wanted to know wut that dungeon was and now i know...

maybe now i'll do the quest cause i always though is was in the desert

this guide proved me wrong :s

I'm glad that my guide helped you ;)

This guide is finished, I don't know why it's not getting checked. It could help a lot of people like you on the website! :blah:

(12) Chests and spiders

After you have pulled the lever, go a little bit south from point one on the map, you will see a gate. Go through this gate, east and then north and it will be all icey everywhere, with quite a lot of ice spiders (level 61). These do quite a lot of damage, so it would be useful to bring food! You will also notice lots of chests.

Shouldn't it be icy, without an "e"?

~ Mrcsupertrain

Thanks Mrc, that's probably the last error in the guide :P

I think it is. I copied the entire guide into MS Word to check the spelling. The errors I found were just some of the ways Europe and America spell their words, and the “icy” mistake.

~ Mrcsupertrain

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.