Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
The Emo Nymph

Barbarian Assault Minigame ~ Complete!

@Ambo100: In UK, honor is spelled as honour. Since they use 'honour' in runescape, i'm going to use the 'honour' in this guide. Yes I know the american way is 'honor'.

Thats SOOO anoying people were saying we are doing american spellings becuase sal is so why don't you just accept it :lolsmack:

Sooooooo off topic but now in my eyes you are such a prick for saying that :aware:

Good guide, I've never played the game but it seems well written.

Here is an updated world map. I added a boarder to fit your style of pictures but feel free to edit anything you want :D.

sp3264se3.png

[img=http://img384.imageshack.us/img384/5396/sp3264se3.png]

~ Mrcsupertrain

EDIT: Oh dear, the picture is too big. It is over 615 pixels wide. You'll have to crop it a little. Sorry about that :).

Edited by Mrcsupertrain

Thanks for all the feedback, everyone! I added the submissions to this guide.

This guide is hot and fresh off the kitchen, ready to be added to the site. :)

If your saying the guide is complete, may I recommend you add the words “Complete” to the title :D.

~ Mrcsupertrain

Ok, I'll do that.
Don't forget about an updated world map :).

~ Mrcsupertrain

You should add a Queen Strategy Guide.

It could include the following...

MAke sure auto retaliate is off when the queen arrives at queen stage.

When the queen arrives tend to stay near the pool so the the healers dont have to move far.

Your team should have two healers or at least one lvl 5.

When handed your egg ( in process to omega) make sure your ful health before you run away from the pool to add onto it.

Before the queen comes you MUSt kill all the penance healers.

When the queen comes dont bother giving orders with the horn any more unless told to do so. Its rather pointless as the queen is now your main priority and the other monsters are the only that require orders.

If your low on health go to the pool and stay still! it is extremely hard on the healer to click on you if your moving.

When firing the gun d not expect the healers to go to you. you need to go back to the pool instead of staying there yelling Medic!

umm thats pretty much it for now! This is from a healer/defenders point of veiw so attackrs/collectors may have a few more pointers to add.

Great Guide!

When the queen arrives tend to stay near the pool so the the healers dont have to move far.

When handed your egg ( in process to omega) make sure your ful health before you run away from the pool to add onto it.

When the queen comes dont bother giving orders with the horn any more unless told to do so. Its rather pointless as the queen is now your main priority and the other monsters are the only that require orders.

If your low on health go to the pool and stay still! it is extremely hard on the healer to click on you if your moving.

When firing the gun d not expect the healers to go to you. you need to go back to the pool instead of staying there yelling Medic!

umm thats pretty much it for now! This is from a healer/defenders point of veiw so attackrs/collectors may have a few more pointers to add.

Great Guide!

Thank you!! I added those and gave you credit. :)

Just one thing: I would also advise you give the stats of the items if you can, you have permission to use the few from my guide, also I believe you did a wonderful job with this. Thanks, for bringing some real competition back to this area, been a while since I had a good challenger. I believe your guide best mine.

Great Guide!

Thank you!! I added those and gave you credit. :s

The d needs to be do

The T in MUSt needs to be capitalized if you dooing it all in CAPS

I dont know if its been pointed out but the Penance queen needs to be saved as .PNG

And the queen appears when you defeat onmne type of monster so runners are reccomended sicne there so hard to kill anyways without being bombarded with magic attacks

Nonetheless nice guide and with 3 combat :doubt:

Edited by Evolution

I dont know if its been pointed out but the Penance queen needs to be saved as .PNG
No, it doesn't. It is a transparency, and transparencies should be posted as .gif format. It could be saved as Png, but some users in IE would still see a background to it.

~ Mrcsupertrain

No, it doesn't. It is a transparency, and transparencies should be posted as .gif format. It could be saved as Png, but some users in IE would still see a background to it.

~ Mrcsupertrain

Forgot abou the transparency it just looks a little over dithered :s

um a few more things that help is to prevent the queen from coming tell your defender to go up to the horn of glory as the queen can not come while someone is at the horn of glory. when everything but the runners are killed the attacker should switch witht the defender. THis way you can imediately start fighting the queen when she comes.

Also there is probally a barbarian assault world that fans of the game go to to play it would be good to figure it out i'm gonna look for it and i'll tell if i find it.

Just one thing: I would also advise you give the stats of the items if you can, you have permission to use the few from my guide, also I believe you did a wonderful job with this. Thanks, for bringing some real competition back to this area, been a while since I had a good challenger. I believe your guide best mine.

Thank you very much, Cxkslei. I used a few images and content from your guide (you have been given credit).

Recent Updates for this guide:

Added Stats to the armour

Added a picture of the poisonous foods that can poison the healers (thanks, cxkslei)

Added the costs of the armor (thanks, cxkslei)

Ajay: The gloves weight 0kg with nothing else on or in your inventory, except them in your inventory, when you equip them, they make you -4. That is correct although from what I have heard I wouldn't be surprised if it was -4.5

And with no armor it goes -5, alright so that confirms it has a decimal, now we need to figure out how many grams it minuses to make sure are calculations are accurate, it has to be above 4.5 though and under 5.0kg Hrrm.

When worn with spotted cape its -6 with no armor if that helps out any.

EDIT- It may be decrease wieght 4 or 5 depending on wieght like the capes do. Whith no armor it decreased by 4 but when i was heavier with armor it decreased by 5.

Edited by ajay_was_here

I remember reading this when you first started, and it looks great now! There's a LOT of helpful info and pictures in here, and this is definitely needed on the site as soon as possible. ;) Very nice work! :P

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.