Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Cxkslei

Contact - Complete

THE DUNGEON IS TOO DEADLY TOO MAP AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO MAP, SO UNLESS YOU ARE GOING TO MAP IT YOURSELF STOP ASKING BECAUSE IT IS TOO DEADLY.

People will understand what you mean but could you possibly change the colours it burns

Great way too many post for me to easily edit this and I could of just ran to the bottom of the dungeon :starwars:, wow I feel like an idiot. I took an entirely different routes and that's longer. As for the traps I don't know any because I didn't have any.

This is the confusing route I tool basically.

Went down the first ladder, ran to the second ladder on second level, went up, went down and then went crzy until i reached the bottom ladder before heading east :starwars:

Alright if someone could get me monster pics, details on the traps I will add them.

If your willing to take the risk please continue off of the map that was already started on page 3.

I'm reminding you again to remove me from the credits and add Rune Lizzard, he posted the same mistake before me.

And I am telling you I am not updating it until I figure out some way I can view all post without getting logged out when attempting to edit the main post and logging in so I can view all post so i can add all the necessarry updates so unless you have a solution other than waiting however long it takes for me to get a motherboard your stuck?

Scaper I extended the lower dungeon with the part where the battle takes place. As always: Feel free to change whatever you like :)

full_lower_level.gif

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/simple013/full_lower_level.gif

--Simple--

{edit} I already reported myself for triple posting :P

Edited by Simple013

Has anyone seen if Keris is a good weopon to use against K Queen? if so is it the best weopon to use?

My lvl 103 friend hit no more than 21 with it :)

was the picture where you hit a 45 with keris with prayer or pots at all? if not then that's an amazing weapon.

I tried to finish up the map. I did some editing to the map Simple013 posted. Here you are. Feel free to edit it:

mapks3.png

[img=http://img105.imageshack.us/img105/8886/mapks3.png]

~ Mrcsupertrain

allsalsmaps.png

[IMG=http://i66.photobucket.com/albums/h265/scaper98/allsalsmaps.png]

edit: this is how i did it.

Ran to ladder 9 from ladder 1.

Ran from there to ladder 5, (having rune armour and protect mage on)

once up ladder 5 I ran to ladder 6.

Edited by Scaper98

Guest Emanick1

Hmm. My opinion was that you should go straight from ladder 1 to ladder 6, staying as far to the east as possible, and then go straight west. I thought that the monsters were far more dangerous belowgrounds than above. :doubt:

Maybe I'm wrong, but I can't imagine a faster or easier way than the way I took.

Sorry I can't trace my route, I'm at school and I have to go now. :s

This guide is MUCH easier with the map, without it the instructions were confusing... Thank you people!

Alright time to edit this the extremely slow way.

Scaper I'll add that one if you remove the numbers and draw Thomas' route as that's fastest.

Edited by Cxkslei

Alright time to edit this the extremely slow way.

Scaper I'll add that one if you remove the numbers and draw Thomas' route as that's fastest.

I found this method pretty fast too, just a little more dangerous. You might want to add different methods of doing things :blink:.

edit: this is how i did it.

Ran to ladder 9 from ladder 1.

Ran from there to ladder 5, (having rune armour and protect mage on)

once up ladder 5 I ran to ladder 6.

~ Mrcsupertrain

sure, ill be a little bit :blink:

Edit: there is a slight problem, there is no ladder where tomas went down, im assuming he accidently walked infront of the scarabs on the walls which are really close to tomas's down spot.

Edited by Scaper98

Special thanks: Aragorn, Sparhawke, Gain Again, Yuanrang, Anubis, Deimos, 313smaus313, Evolution, Xela King, Thomas154321, Terminator, Ambo100, Martial Fox, Kuemper, Blondeguy32, Zene, Uzumaki Naruto, Mrcsupertrain,
Make sure you add Simple013 to the credits, as she provided most of the map and I just finished it off :blink:.

[iimg]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d171/simple013/full_lower_level.gif[/img]

You will be in a dungeon similar to the Rogue's Den. Be wary of Scarab Mages and Locust Riders that go all the way up to level 106. The Locust Riders can deal up to 25 damage on you, and the Scarab Mages can deal up to 30 damage...

You have an extra "i" in the code.

~ Mrcsupertrain

Scaper, than could you draw the possible route to the correct ladder from the top floor if that is possible?

Mrc, thanks.

I NEED images of the traps.

ALSO SOMEONE REWRITE THOMAS' ROUTE SO IT IS CORRECT AND WORKS!!!!!

Edited by Cxkslei

Requirements: Must have completed the Gertrude's Cat quest, the Prince Ali Rescue quest, and the Itchlarin's Little Helper quest.

Items: A Lantern (lit), Food, a Tinderbox, and a Good set of Armor (highly recommended)

Recommended: Shantay Passes, GP for Carpet Rides, and a high hp level. Also recommended are prayer potions, food similar to sharks or monkfish, and Anti-poison potions.

Forewarning: No matter what combat level you are, you can easily die during this quest!

To start, speak to the High Priest in Sophanem. Upon beginning the quest you will hear his story of how he attempted to cross the bridge and was stopped by Coenus, who had his archers attack him and others. Ask him if there are any passages under the city. Continue to talk to him and you will find out about Scabaras, Apmeken, and how lesser deities were born everytime Tumeken had a dream. Now head to to the Temple of the Lesser Deities in the Northeastern part of the town. Speak to Jex who will tell you that a few months ago Scarab creatures came out from underneath the Temple. Jex will tell you to go down the ladder to the deserted bank and then the next ladder, so follow his directions.

Armor recommended for the dungeon currently consists of either Dragon Hide or Proselyte while using prayer. If you use Dragon hide, use the prayer "protect from melee", with Proselyte use the prayer "protect from magic".

You will be in a dungeon similar to the Rogue's Den. Be aware of Scarab Mages and Locust Riders that can be up to level 106.

Continue west past the Scarab Mage, then head south. Head towards the Locust not far to the south, and when you reach it follow the path west, avoiding the golden scarab on the northern wall. Follow the path around to the south and then pass a Scarab Mage, watching out for more wall scarabs. There is a ladder a little further ahead. Put on the "protect from magic" prayer and go down the ladder, then run south to the opposite side of the cave. Climb up the other ladder. Now turn prayer off, and continue along the path past a floor trap. The path turns east. You should go south at the next turning, watching out for another wall scarab. Now head south and east and pass the wall trap, higher theiving levels work better on these. Follow the path around and head south. You are heading for the south-west corner, but the ladder you want is not the most towards the south west, but the one north of that. Go south as far as possible, and take the path west, then use the ladder north of that. There are no more traps now except another wall scarab. At the end of this path is a ladder down to the cave. You should be at an area that looks similar to the Abyss with no monsters. You will see the body of Kaleef. Search it to get a blood covered scroll.

To the western side across a gap you will see Maisa. Speak with her and she will say "you're not Kaleef". Kaleef will ask you if you are a friend of Al Kharid, and you will say you helped rescue Prince Ali. Maisa will want you to tell her where Prince Ali was being kept. Select Draynor Village and she will ask who helped you to locate Prince Ali. Select Leela, and she will ask you to bring Osman to her. Teleport back to Lumbridge or use a Glory Amulet and speak to Osman in Al Kharid outside the Palace Gates.

Tell Osman that his appearance might be a wedge between the two cities. He will meet you outside Sophanem gates so speak with him. Tell him of a secret passage you know of to the northeast, and you will see a cutscene. Afterwards it's time to go on Osman hunting to find him. Head back to where you found Kaleef's body and you will see a cutscene.

Now you need to fight a level 191 Giant Scarab that hits up to 20's attacking with mage, and melee often, summoning Scarab enemies you have already seen, and poisoning you.

bigscarabwm7.gif

Once you have killed it, Osman will re-appear, tell you to pick up Kaleef's dagger and then teleport. Pick up the Keris Head and bring it back to Sophanem and speak with the High Priest. Once you have spoken with the High Preist with one empty slot in your inventory you will claim your reward for finishing the quest.

You will also receive a lamp that will give you two wishes of 7,000xp in any combat skill other than prayer.

Notes -

-The Keris is extra strong against creatures like Kalphite.

Ok, just a proofread. The biggest problem was gender switching and switching from past to present tense. ^_^

If I made some info false, it is because I havent done the quest. I was merely acting as the computer spellcheck (i didn't actually use it though :D)

Entrility I don't know what you mean with most of that red stuff as just colored text makes no sense to me, say what needs to be done.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.