Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Slaughter17

Your Sals List!

~~~~Based on warring in CWA~~~~

1. - Forgotten Templars - Yes, MoD said they had a poor performance, but you destroyed them.... I don't think Relentless will prove different. I know Relentless is a great clan atm, but I do just believe FT has established a new league on Sals...

~Reputation Gap~

2. - Relentless - You beat EXER, but with their opts, they killed almost as many as they lost outnumbered. Your organization was outclassed. Unless you can step that up, you have no chance against FT. It felt very hard to rank you as 2, since I can justify ranking you as low as 4 still.....

3. - Masters of Dragons - I could see you beating Relentless, and them beating you. Timezones make it hard, but their war with EXER give them the slight nod here.

4. - Exercitum - I'm curious what the aftermath of this loss will be.... You did outclass Relentless, but I don't know if you'll be doing well with some of those certain people leaving.

5. - Veni Vidi Vici - You could probably pull a "Relentless," but ranking you on that is unfair really.... Nothing about that really feels right, but oh well. You can move up, but I think you're pretty stable at this rank.

6. - Triforce - I'd love to see you war VVV, but I think you're pretty stable here.

~~Reputation Gap~~

7. - Intensity - Best "small" clan in Sals. You could move up in the future, and I expect you to. Your only threat is the numbers of BsK. I do believe they would beat you, but winning a war is not the only way to judge a clan's skill.

8. - Bloodshed Kingdom - Numbers are one thing. Organization is another. I do believe you can beat TS, but I do not believe you can beat Intensity completely. Prove me wrong after the tourney. I'd be excited to see both clans fight at full force. Intensity's organization might be able to nip you. ;) You could probably go as high as 6, but I honestly don't believe in BsK yet.... :lol:

9 - 3xtermination - Your war with GoD definitely had a positive impact. You only lost 1 person while killing 18....

10- True Supremacy - Pretty solid here. Having a leader leave could knock you down a few pegs, but I think you'll be all right. Being down a leader though, I don't expect you to move up soon.

11. - Ronin - Lost barely to 3x. I do believe you could take TS. War after the tourney please. :s

~Reputation Gap~

12 - Wretched Revolution - Some interesting things happening here, but I've not seen a full out from you since Frosty and Kody returned, so until then you have this spot.

13 - Godz of Demise - Your war with 3x looked.... less than spectacular. I'm curious what level you are at...

14. - Eclipse - You seem to always be in a slump of one form or another... Good luck. ^_^

Rising

Fallng

Stable

Not ranking Tension until I can see a full out. I might consider doing differently later, but short prep and matched opts aren't exactly enough to rank you on since you've not been around long.

Not ranking DoV since they don't post anymore. Enjoy RSC.

Not ranking Excelsis because I don't see you enough to know anything about you.

Not ranking DB for the same reason.

Not ranking Seduction for the same reason as DoV. I don't see you post anymore.

If I didn't mention your clan, it's probably because I'm not thinking or can't remember you.

Sorry small clans. ^_^

:mellow:

Edit - Yeah I think I brainlagged IRL. :P ty. :/

Edited by Reflections

~~~~Based on warring in CWA~~~~

1. - Forgotten Templars - Yes, MoD said they had a poor performance, but you destroyed them.... I don't think Relentless will prove different. I know Relentless is a great clan atm, but I do just believe FT has established a new league on Sals...

~Reputation Gap~

2. - Relentless - You beat EXER, but with their opts, they killed almost as many as they lost outnumbered. Your organization was outclassed. Unless you can step that up, you have no chance against FT. It felt very hard to rank you as 2, since I can justify ranking you as low as 4 still.....

3. - Masters of Dragons - I could see you beating Relentless, and them beating you. Timezones make it hard, but their war with EXER give them the slight nod here.

4. - Exercitum - I'm curious what the aftermath of this loss will be.... You did outclass Relentless, but I don't know if you'll be doing well with some of those certain people leaving.

5. - Veni Vidi Vici - You could probably pull a "Relentless," but ranking you on that is unfair really.... Nothing about that really feels right, but oh well. You can move up, but I think you're pretty stable at this rank.

6. - Triforce - I'd love to see you war VVV, but I think you're pretty stable here.

~~Reputation Gap~~

7. - Intensity - Best "small" clan in Sals. You could move up in the future, and I expect you to. Your only threat is the numbers of BsK. I do believe they would beat you, but winning a war is not the only way to judge a clan's skill.

8. - Bloodshed Kingdom - Numbers are one thing. Organization is another. I do believe you can beat TS, but I do not believe you can beat Intensity completely. Prove me wrong after the tourney. I'd be excited to see both clans fight at full force. Intensity's organization might be able to nip you. :s You could probably go as high as 6, but I honestly don't believe in BsK yet.... :lol:

9 - 3xtermination - Your war with GoD definitely had a positive impact. You only lost 1 person while killing 18....

10- True Supremacy - Pretty solid here. Having a leader leave could knock you down a few pegs, but I think you'll be all right. Being down a leader though, I don't expect you to move up soon.

11. - Ronin - Lost barely to 3x. I do believe you could take TS. War after the tourney please. :/

~Reputation Gap~

12 - Wretched Revolution - Some interesting things happening here, but I've not seen a full out from you since Frosty and Kody returned, so until then you have this spot.

13 - Godz of Wild - Your war with 3x looked.... less than spectacular. I'm curious what level you are at...

14. - Eclipse - You seem to always be in a slump of one form or another... Good luck. ^_^

Rising

Fallng

Stable

Not ranking Tension until I can see a full out. I might consider doing differently later, but short prep and matched opts aren't exactly enough to rank you on since you've not been around long.

Not ranking DoV since they don't post anymore. Enjoy RSC.

Not ranking Excelsis because I don't see you enough to know anything about you.

Not ranking DB for the same reason.

Not ranking Seduction for the same reason as DoV. I don't see you post anymore.

If I didn't mention your clan, it's probably because I'm not thinking or can't remember you.

Sorry small clans. ^_^

:mellow:

3x beat Gods Of Demise, not Gods of Wild. Don't have my own list but had to correct that (Halo told me) :P

Based on SCR Wars.

1. Forgotten Templars - Heh, what can I say.

2. Relentless - Beat Exer, pulling good numbers.

3. Masters Of Dragons - Good levels, good numbers.

4. Veni Vidi Vici - Same as MoD

5. Exer - Wtf happened, pulled 17 on an agreed time and your leader quit?

p2p

#1 Rot - undefeated in bh

#2 Di - Only clan to give us a fight but make up exuses why they leave like our gmters need to go to bed

#3 Df - I have more respect for you then rsd cuz you dont tell us we dont fight nh

#4 Rsd - like to say a clan is nh so they wont fight em

#5 Torment - active in p2p but ausi timezone

#6 Vr,Cor - Would ahve some good numbers in p2p

#7 Ci - active but learn to falow your own rules that you set and use beter geer

#8 3v0 - inactive and dieing slowly

#9 Tbe - lots of numbers but dont do anything with them

#10 Wg - lol

#11 Nr - new clan

Sal's Clans only. None of those clans are Sals.

Df,Vr,and corr are

Actually no, they never asked to be ranked, plus they didn't go through the ritual all those other people are talking about. :xd:

1. Exercitum Militus of Honorum
  2. Forgotten Templars
  3. Masters of Dragons

4. Veni Vidi Vici
  5. Intensity/Tension/Triforce
  6. Seduction
  7. Ronin
  8. True Supremacy
  9. The 3xtermination
  10. Dangerous Business
  11. Aether
  12. Eclipse

Reason for ranking Corruption: Exer had to fight a sals clan first? lol, I doubt any sals clans would fight corruption. Unless you count Vr, Df ect. as a 'sals clan'

And that means? You're actually contradicting yourself. :)

You say Exer had to fight a Sal's clan first.

A: Yes they had.

You say Corr should fight a Sal's clan first.

A: Yes they should.

You say no Sal's Clan would fight Corr.

A: That's right.

You rank them anyway.

My Q: Then why the heck rank them? Exer did fight other Sal's clans. :P

Corr didn't, so don't rank them.

I mean like, I don't care wether big clans post their wins here or not, although I find it odd.

But please, don't mess up this topic, alot of smaller clans use it to compare themself with other real Sal's clans.

I can rank who ever i want

Edited by Erik

1. Forgotten Templars - Really in a league of your own at the moment.

2. Masters Of Dragons - You get decent turnouts to most things, perhaps not as many as Relentless but you make up for that in skill and combat.

3. Relentless - You get good turnouts to everything and have some skill to go with it.

4. Exercitum Militus Of Honorum - Bad turnouts happen, I believe you still have the skills and levels to give a good fight to anyone.

5. Veni Vidi Vici - Levels, numbers and skills much like MoD.

6. Triforce - Not sure whats been happening lately with you but I hope you fix whatever problems you may have.

7. BloodShed Kingdom - Numbers are sometimes a strength.

8. Intensity - If you had some more numbers i'm sure you would beat BSK.

9. True Supremacy - The loss of a leader always hurts, and I hope to see you bounce back.

10. Ronin - You seem to have had some troubles or something, i'm not sure whats going on.

11. Dangerous Buisness - Becoming more active in F2p, it's good to see.

12. Wretched Revolution - Been going strong lately and I hope to see more of you.

Unranked Clans

Corruption - Didn't mention anything about ranks + Have not warred a Sals clan.

Rune Raiders - Have not warred a Sals clan to my knowledge.

Dynasty Of Virtue - Requesting not to be ranked.

3xtermination - Too busy trying to recruit other clans members.

Seduction - Haven't seen anything from you for awhile except your fight with DoV.

Excelsis - Haven't seen anything from you for awhile.

Eclipse - Haven't seen anything from you for awhile.

#5. Sals clans only!

Only Sal's clans allowed; this is not an RSC list! Sal's clans include:

• Clans where there are 5 or more members posting actively in Clan Events & Discussion.
  • Leaders making topics about PK run ins and wars.

:king:

1. Exer

2. Ft

3. VVV

4. MoD

1.Exercitum/Forgotten Templars - Exer had a bad day. Along with a recent inactivity sweep.

2.Forgotten Templars/Exercitum - FT keeps imporving and is active.

3.Veni Vidi Vici/Masters of Dragons - Both clans currently active and improving.

4.Masters of Dragons/Veni Vidi Vici - Both good lvls and organization

5.Triforce - Very good clan seems to be on a rollercoaster ride right now. Get activity back up keep working on activity.

6. Relentless - Been doing well as of late. Also, know any clan above we can beat if everything is right. Still lacking organization. Overall imporving and heading on the right path.

7.Bloodshed Kingdom - Have to give to BSK #'s will not always win thou keep impoving you can go up.

8.Intensity/Ronin/3xtermination/True Supremacy - Can, beat all below, can beat each other, Give great fights to the clans above. Each has a plus side.

12.Eclipse - Works hard, Just out of the mess above can get in that bunch fast continue to improve.

13.Wretched Revolution - Has had rough times, Hope to see you climb in next few months.

14.Dangerous Business - Think p2p based but still, this is a improving clan and may just walk it's way up.

15.Excelsis - Have not seen much lately.

There maybe a few power gaps but as of right now they seem to be closing.

1. Exer/Forgotten templars - After your loss agaisn't Relentless I thought a lil less of you but Relentless caught you at a bad time. Ft might have a chance. Go for it.

2. ^^

3. Mod/Veni Vidi Veci - Both have nice levels and a good amount of members would give a nice war.

4. ^^

5. Relentless/Triforce - I think Relentless might be able to beat triforce atm. I hope triforce get out their lil slump.

6. ^^

7. Ronin/Intensity/3xtermination - These 3 are evenly matched. War a bit more between eachother

8. ^^

9. ^^

10. Bloodshed Kingdom - Numbers wont always win you a war.

11. True Supremacy - We had a good fight with you. I don't think you could take the 2 above ranks.

12. Wretched Revolution - You guys have good levels. I haven't seen much of you guys lately though.

13. Eclipse

14. Dangerous Business / Excelsis - We'll settle this saturday ;P Gl. Evenly matched. They have a lil more members we have better levels.

15. ^^

My top 15

1. Exer/Forgotten templars - After your loss agaisn't Relentless I thought a lil less of you but Relentless caught you at a bad time. Ft might have a chance. Go for it.

2. ^^

3. Mod/Veni Vidi Veci - Both have nice levels and a good amount of members would give a nice war.

4. ^^

5. Relentless/Triforce - I think Relentless might be able to beat triforce atm. I hope triforce get out their lil slump.

6. ^^

7. Ronin/Intensity/3xtermination - These 3 are evenly matched. War a bit more between eachother

8. ^^

9. ^^

10. Bloodshed Kingdom - Numbers wont always win you a war.

11. True Supremacy - We had a good fight with you. I don't think you could take the 2 above ranks.

12. Wretched Revolution - You guys have good levels. I haven't seen much of you guys lately though.

13. Eclipse

14. Dangerous Business / Excelsis - We'll settle this saturday ;P Gl. Evenly matched. They have a lil more members we have better levels.

15. ^^

My top 15

Meh, Funny how We actually Beat 3x and pretty much beat intensity but got nulled ^_^.

ANYWAYS.

1.Exer - Sharky quit :(, umm Good luck with everything though.

2.FT - umm u gud.

---

3.Relentless/Mod - Close Clans, Relentless is very good, enough to beat Mod? Not sure

4.Tri/VVV - Pretty Even in my opinon, Tri slacked a little doing good now.

---

5.Ts/Intensity/Bsk - BSK is Ranked Pretty high for there numbers, but i'll bet Ts/I can give them a hell of a close match.

6.3x - Beat Ronin, Lost to Ts a few times, they could possibly beat us in short prep now, but in Full prep no. Same per BSK/I

7.Ronin/WR - Close Clans, I'd have to see you fight, but I'd say WR.

---

8.Eclipse - In a slump but can take the below

9.Db/Excelsis/Gow - Gow should be Ranked they war alot, even if they may not have the best topics they have good activity, i think these 3 are matched.

1. Clan Ghost 1494 - Apparently in his topic he prwns all other clans

Huge power gap

2. All other clans added together times 1 million still cant claim number 1

1. Clan Ghost 1494 - Apparently in his topic he prwns all other clans

Huge power gap

2. All other clans added together times 1 million still cant claim number 1

Apparently Ghost_1494's topic was deleted - there goes his "prwning" Clan.

=========================================================================

1. FT.

2. MoD/Relentless/Veni Vedi Vici - ^ Fight FT. Relentless if your Organization comes really packing into a Full Out vs FT, you could stand a chance.

3. Triforce - ^ Fight them.

4. Exercitum - Unsure, PK Leader told me some situation. Get back up, I believe in you.

5. 3xtermination/TS/Intensity/BSK - None of you can take Exercitum even under their troubles. BSK, you don't have Organization, you need it to even compete with anyone right now.

=========================================================================

Not listing my own Clan as I don't feel like being Ranked.

Not listing other Clans as I don't even see them much or they just don't seem really great as of late.

Heh, a year ago today this list was made. So much has changed since then. Heh, it's kinda amusing seeing all these flame-infested topics still going on. Might as well put my list in before I get quoted and flamed. >.<

1) FT - Did uh every other clan liek go into FT? :sick:

2) Mod

3) Exer

4) 3xt

Pshh..

One Year Anniversary

1. Forgotten Templars :: Has proven time and time again they deserve this spot. Shown amazing organization, great spamming, and they have a great leader in Finish. Been here for a couple of weeks now, expect them to stay for months longer.

2. The Revolution :: Has a great memberlist. Great levels, excellent spamming, good organization. Could contend for #1, although I'm pretty sure FT would beat them.

3. Heretic Destiny :: Although they declined/postponed, whatever they want to call it, Blaze, they still have a great memberlist, and from what I heard, some great organization.

4. Blaze :: Good organization, okay memberlist, fairly new. Although we've beat every `Sals` clan except for TR and HD, I still feel we have a long ways to go yet.

5. The 3xtermination :: Constantly improving memberlist, good members, good spamming. Just need to work on levels.

6. Chaos Warrior Clan :: Good memberlist, pretty good spamming, just need to work on improving activity.

7. The Black Wolves :: Still improving, good P2P, pretty good F2P, grats on 90 combat average. thumbs.gif

8. Incendiary :: Doing okay, haven't heard much lately.

9. Genesis Knights :: Getting good quickly, keep up the good miniwarring.

10. Gods Of War :: New, and trying to get fights, but still not managing to get any. Keep trying guys. thumbs.gif

^ First Post

People still putting us first :/

how about you go get a life, as 3x doesnt try to steal clan members from anyone :P

1).ft - very dominant, great organiztion

2).R- what else can i say, i dont think their win against exer was an "upset" ;)

3).exer- i dont think it could get any worse for exer than it is atm.

-----------------power gap------------------------------

4).Triforce- been on a hot streak for a while, wont stop anytime soon

5). MoD- didnt do as well against ft, as i thought they would

6).bsk- reminds me of TuneScape, except its level 90s and 95s. :P

7).3x- our win against GoD wasnt expected to be that much of a landslide victory, we have had great organization as of late.

8).Ts- getting more into the p2p scene; gl strike

9).I- you guys are very good at mini wars, hope we can do more in the future.

10).db- getting more into f2p, although you guys are a p2p based clan (right?)

-------------------------unranked clans--------------------------------

DoV- no point in ranking you since you dont post on sals anymore

Tension- a few more mini wars and ill know where to rank you guys

Seduction- just started posting again; hope to see more of you guys and your sigs ;)

Tcg- recently reopened, good luck claw :/

WR- dont know where to rank you guys, but i love you also :s

Ronin- havent seen much lately

Vvv- dont really post here much :/

E- not sure where to rank you guys

Edited by Michael_halo1540

Happy 1st.

Been around throughout the history of this topic, on and off, 3x's peaks and slumps are fairly well chronicled in its 85+ pages :(. At least, the communities opinion of them.

We haven't, stop going around trying to bring other clans down just cause yours is falling apart.

1 Ft

2. Rr

3. Mod

4. Relentless

5. bsk

6. 3x

We haven't been posting much because er, trying not to do Mini's and trying to get more Full Outs.

You'll see us more. Tomorrow and then afterwards as well. Can't get Wars all the time, so yeah, we just hang out now :).

~Marco

Seduction- just started posting again; hope to see more of you guys and your sigs :lol:

Psh, were not done until everyone is Seduced.

VVV is active enough, they were in sals tourney...although I guess I cant think of a poster outside of Red...

1. FT

2. MoD

3. Relentless

4. Exer

5. VVV

6. BSK

7. Triforce

8. Ronin

9. Intensity

10. TS

Not ranking:

WR - Not seen anything from you for a while.

3x - ^^

Tension - ^^

Eclipse - ^^

1. Forgotten Templars - Great Organization, levels and turn outs.

2. Master of dragons/Veni Vidi Vici - Nice levels for both clans, has some good tanks and good organization

3. Master of dragons/Veni Vidi Vici - ^

4. Relentless - We could do a lot better in my opinion, we have a lot to work on

5. Triforce - Great levels and tanks

6. Exer - Great levels, tanks and organization, just work on your turn outs and you'll be back to Top 2 soon.

Edited by Vi3t x

1. Forgotten Templars - gud organization, lvls etc. u know wat i mean

2. MoD / VVV - both have good turnouts + levels and organizations :xd:

3. MoD / VVV - above

4. Relentless - we have so much to work on - just like what everyone else thinks. underdogs ftw :)

5. Ex - can't really say much because i dont know much bout u guys but u have nice levels and organization, could easily get back onto the top 3 clans

6. Triforce - good organization + lvls too

Edited by haleigh923