Sal's RuneScape Forum
Sign in to follow this  
OnYx Jester

Managing Miscellania

It would be interesting to see what is possible to be gained in one day with different resources. This would require some investigation, of course. This would be helpful for deciding how to allocate workers at any given situation. Also, some mention of the "extras" gained (gems, nests, herb seeds and so on).

Ok, thanks Masao. I'll add that know. I'll try and gather info on other things like having it on 100% for something else.

OnYx :D

350 Teak gives 1 bird nest

350 Mahogany gives 1 bird nest

------------------------------------------------

100% Coal = 545 Coal

100% Teak = 301 Teak logs

100% Mahogany = 204 Mahogany logs

100% Flax = 1250 Flax

100% Herbs = 60 Herbs

100% Farming = 477 Seeds

100% on...

The chapter will explain to you what you will get if you choose to gather something 100%.

100% Maples = 892 Maples

100% Coal = 545 Coal

100% Flax = 1250 Flax

100% Herbs = 60 Herbs

100% Farming = 477 Seeds

This does not make much sense. For one, the reader does not know how much money you are using 100% on. And I believe some of the numbers are wrong if you are using 75K per day. For instance, I believe herbs cost 800 each, so at 75K per day, you get 94 per day. Also flax is like 40 each, so that is like 1875 per day.

Other than that little section, it is a great guide.

Requirements:You need to have finished:

The Freminnik Trails to have access to the island.

Throne of Miscellania to have the Miscellanians to work for you. And,

Royal Trouble to have the Etceterians to work for you.

It should be Fremennik.

To start this you need to go to (1) Miscellania. which is an island north of the Fremennik Province. Talk to the (2) sailer there and he will ask if you want to go to Miscellania. Say yes and of you go! Click here for a map!

OR if you have finished (or started) Fairy Tale Part Two, you can do there by entering CIP as a code. This will take you north of the castle with Adviser Ghrim and King Vargas.

(1) Combine into one sentence. Remove the full-stop/period with a comma. (2) Sailer should be spelled sailor.

After he is finished he will give you a book that looks exactly like the Book of Balance. Don't get to excited, it's not. In this book it will explain to you what to do and how to do it.
It should be too.

Finding Everyone

If you where wondering how to find everyone, then thi map will clear everything up.

It should be this.

This is approxamatley how much each item gained gives in the Approval Rate.
It should be approximately.

Coffers

Coffers are what your subjects take as money. In other words, it's basicly gold pieces. After you finish Throne of Miscellania you get 10,000 coffers put in as a deposit. After you finish Royal Trouble you get 20,000 gold as a reward. You can either bank it and use it for personal uses, or put it in as Coffers so your subjects keep getting paid.

It should be basically.

You can deposit as much as 5,000,000 after you finish Throne of Miscellania. Or as much as 7,500,000 after completion of Royal Trouble.
First, indicate, “What is 5,000,000/7,500,000”. Add coins after each. Second, the last sentence is a fragment. You could word it as such: You can deposit as much as 5,000,000 coins after you finish Throne of Miscellania. After competition of Royal Trouble, you can deposit as much as 7,500,000 coins.

Those are all the errors I found. Forgive me if some errors I have pointed are differences between American and European spelling. I like this guide and will hopefully find it useful (whenever I need a lot of seeds and have lots of money to give away). There is one thing that might be in the guide, but I missed it while reading: How long does it take for the people to collect items for you?

~ Mrcsupertrain

Requirements:You need to have finished:

The Freminnik Trails to have access to the island.

Throne of Miscellania to have the Miscellanians to work for you. And,

Royal Trouble to have the Etceterians to work for you.

The Freminnick trails needs to be The Fremennik Trials.

Some one else mentioned the Fremennik part but its also supposed to be trials not trails.

Edited by 69corvette

Thanks Mrc and Corvette. I've fixed up the errors and such.

Mrc, don't worry much about the European and American spelling differnences. It wont do much harm. Hoepfully :aware:

Corvette, I thought it was trails, :o oh well

:)

OnYx :)

You're going too hate me.

a Dragon Weapon the quest is simple
Link Dragon Weapon to this guide:

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/dragon_equipment.html

north of the Fremennik Province

No one picked this up yet?

Nevermind, we don't have a Fremmy place guide.

Fairy Tale Part Two
Link:

http://runescape.salmoneus.net/quests/CureAQueen.html

CIP

Link: http://runescape.salmoneus.net/fairy_rings.html

ghrimsbookyg4.png

Is not transparencified on IE6

So I'm just going to pester you about those love :)

Herbs: 800gp* 48,000gp*

Farming: - -

*This is the best price you can put on Herbs because they range from Marrentil to Kwuarm.

The lowest level Herb you get is Tarromin, not Marrentill.

The average value of the Herbs is a lot more like 1500gp each. :)

Okay, thanks guys. I'll fix them up now.

Cxk, I HATE YOU!! I'll add them now :/

I hate adding URLs. Unless they are there already for me :)

I'm not sure how to do proper transparents. Some-one help me out please?

Neo, with the herbs thing, i thought you didn't collect Tarromin, Simple has also agreed to this.

OnYx :evil:

Edited by .OnYx.

100% on...

The chapter will explain to you what you will get if you choose to gather something 100%.

100% Maples = 892 Maples

100% Coal = 545 Coal

100% Flax = 1250 Flax

100% Herbs = 60 Herbs

100% Farming = 477 Seeds

And how many hours is that between collections that makes that possible?

And how many hours is that between collections that makes that possible?

I'm not sure about that one.. :P

I think it would be 24 hours but....

Clarification anyone?

I also need a transparent "Ghrim's Book."

OnYx :)

You can collect once every 24 hours. But... there is a window. Gather your items on the morning of day 1, say around 9 am, you can collect the next days resources at 00:01 the next day. I have a feeling (not a fact, I haven't checked it) it is governed by date, not by hours (like ToG is).

[Edit] One more thing. When you have your spellbook switched to Lunar Magics you can use the 'contact NPC' spell to get in touch with Grim. No need to travel to Miscellania to talk to him. The only bad thing about it is you won't get your approval up that way. When on Lunar I normally go back every 3 days to chop maples. For a drop in approval of 1% you lose the same amount of your resources: 892 maples will become 883 maples the next day and 874 the day after that.

--Simple--

Edited by Simple013

You can collect once every 24 hours. But... there is a window. Gather your items on the morning of day 1, say around 9 am, you can collect the next days resources at 00:01 the next day. I have a feeling (not a fact, I haven't checked it) it is governed by date, not by hours (like ToG is).

[Edit] One more thing. When you have your spellbook switched to Lunar Magics you can use the 'contact NPC' spell to get in touch with Grim. No need to travel to Miscellania to talk to him. The only bad thing about it is you won't get your approval up that way. When on Lunar I normally go back every 3 days to chop maples. For a drop in approval of 1% you lose the same amount of your resources: 892 maples will become 883 maples the next day and 874 the day after that.

--Simple--

Ok I am still confused.

I set it for full on Teak Logs yesterday at 8AM EST, the remainder were set to idol.I had 50k in the coffers or coiffer or whatever they are called., I just collected today while my approval rate was at 100% at 10AM EST, and I only got 14 teak logs so can anyone explain this to me?

--Simple--

Ok I am still confused.

I set it for full on Teak Logs yesterday at 8AM EST, the remainder were set to idol.I had 50k in the coffers or coiffer or whatever they are called., I just collected today while my approval rate was at 100% at 10AM EST, and I only got 14 teak logs so can anyone explain this to me?

Perhaps you need more cash in the coffers?

--Simple--

Ok I am still confused.

Uh, you only had 50k in the coffers.

It'll only give you 5k worth of Teak.

The 100% values are based off of getting the maximum resources, which is dependant on you having 750k+ in the coffers, allowing the workers to take 75k from the coffers.

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.