Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

OH GTFO MICROSOFT.

Yeah right, my mate has had the gamertag "MofoDMo" for like 2 years now. Okay? It was his idea for MofoDeeJ.

NOW I HAVE TO CHANGE MINE AFTER 2 DAYS. :aware: :madder: :ultramad:

:)

I liked Scotsfan. :P

Um, decision time! :)

Josh likes Dr. Pepper.

"Dr. Pepper lowers sperm count" says high school science teacher.

It's actually Yellow #5 which is in Mountain Dew and such.

What does Mountain Dew taste like :aware: It's one of these American only things :)

Josh likes Dr. Pepper.

What does Mountain Dew taste like :aware: It's one of these American only things :)

Mountain Dew is a caffeinated, sweet, citrus-flavored soft drink produced by PepsiCo, Inc.

Thank you Wikipedia. :P

Josh likes Dr. Pepper.

Mountain Dew is a caffeinated, sweet, citrus-flavored soft drink produced by PepsiCo, Inc.

Thank you Wikipedia. :P

:)

I probably won't even finish GTA, probably just going to go free roam and flip over the car and things =P

I wish my xbox wasn't broken.

I have GTA here, and I can't even play it. :aware:

They didn't have any left for the PS3 either.

Top Spin 3 got Editor's Choice in OXM and a score of 9/10

I want it. Now.

Cinco de Mayo Double Exp Weekend is pure sex.

Wanted to do it, but you need Legendary pack too..

Only bad part is that when you veto it, you almost ALWAYS get fiestanaut, which of course is Juggernaut with random weapons. One game my 4 different combos were Shotty/Sniper, Grav Hammer/ Beam Rifle, Carbine/Shotgun, and Sword/Sniper. Owned stuff up.

I want GTA IV so bad. Currently asking for it and so far not working.

I read somewhere, that the Xbox Elite is the actual planned Xbox 360 console. The standard and premium packages are just "ah crap, PS3 coming out soon, let's get something on the market".

Anyone else heard anything about this?

I read somewhere, that the Xbox Elite is the actual planned Xbox 360 console. The standard and premium packages are just "ah crap, PS3 coming out soon, let's get something on the market".

Anyone else heard anything about this?

Doubt it. Since the 360 released about a year before the PS3 they weren't in any sort of situation where they had to worry about speed.

I just got an Xbox 360 a few days ago, along with Rock Band. It came with an Ethernet cable, but it can't reach my modem :aware:

My friend says he has a wireless one which searches for an internet connection though, so I might buy that.

I don't know why i didn't think of this before, could i use the USB thing i use to connect my PC to my wireless network to connect my 360 to it? That would make my life soo much simpler...

I don't know why i didn't think of this before, could i use the USB thing i use to connect my PC to my wireless network to connect my 360 to it? That would make my life soo much simpler...

You need an ethernet cable for a wired connection. It plugs into a little socket in the back on your xbox, not the USB ports at the front.

But its not wired, its wireless. Also, i'm prety sure i have an adapter around here somewhere...

Oh you mean plug the USB into your 360 to connect it to a wireless connection?

Hmm, I'm not sure.

Am I getting it right, or have I still mis-understood? :aware:

Do you mean you want to use a wireless adapter that you use for a computer that connects with a USB wire to connect to the 360?

I don't think that works. You most likely need to buy the special 360 wireless adapter.

I just spent the whole afternoon playing Rock Band at a friend's house. It was really fun. I got 100% singing on 'Still Alive,' but I uber failed at 'Say it Ain't So.' The funest song would defiantly be 'Highway Star.' I played all the positions, but non were as cool as mike. I never really knew how fun that game was with friends. :aware:

I just spent the whole afternoon playing Rock Band at a friend's house. It was really fun. I got 100% singing on 'Still Alive,' but I uber failed at 'Say it Ain't So.' The funest song would defiantly be 'Highway Star.' I played all the positions, but non were as cool as mike. I never really knew how fun that game was with friends. :aware:

Wow...

I fail at that song on Vocals...

Lol.

Wow...

I fail at that song on Vocals...

Lol.

Really? Since I listen to it a lot I found it quite easy.

I almost missed a few notes because I couldn't stop laughing about how stupid I felt singing. A few songs later though and I was fine.

*starts singing* This was a triumph.... I'm making a not here: HUGE SUCCESS....

Ya my 2 friends and I made a band and I tried vocals and was no good at all but I could play expert pretty easily on guitar.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.