Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

I'm not sure. So much stuff I want to get. My Les Paul for GH is busted so I might just go ahead and buy an Xplorer.. But so much stuff. Guess that's why I'm also getting a job. :aware:

EDIT: I think my Xbox is dead. Everytime I put in any disc it says Unplayable disc..

That happens to me sometimes.

Try taking it outside and blowing the dust out through the vents.

And my xbox is slowly dying. You know how 360s are loud? Well, mine is like any other, but I'll be loading a game and all of a sudden a big "ggrroooshhh" happens, and the game freezes for a second, but load back up (most of the time).

I think my disc reader is like doing something and rubbing up against something, or it could be my fain or something. :)

Mine makes the "gggrrrrooooooosh" sound aswell. I got 3 red rings aout a month ago but i just restarted it and it was fine.

Edited by 3volution

Groosh? :)

Hot spelling of a bad sound. :aware:

I'mma Capo on Godfather, not too far off 6th prestige either!

Lololololol I got called quite a few naughty words after one game of Gears. Ranked Warzone. 24-18-6. Off host. I got Unsporting Bad Rep as well!

People are so kind on Gears when you beat them. :aware:

Gears of War is so 2045.

:aware:

nah i didnt like gears that much, even assasins creed was better in my opinion. Maybe even halo :aware:

nah cod4 was the best game

I think 90% here hate Halo, Venom.

I would've played CoD4 but....you appear to NOT OWN THE GAME.

Wtfcopter?

I not made of money. :)

I got 583 dollars from cash4gold.com. All I did was look through my box of jewerly that I never wear!

I knew it! You are a pimp!

Most people don't like Gears because they suck at it. :) I urge you to give it a chance. :aware:

I suck at Gears. I still don't know the controls. I could play it for an hour while looking through the manual and still fail to power the chainsaw.

Anyone getting Lord of the rings conqeust when it comes out? I think it comes out the same day as gears so I doubt it... Its made by pandemic and more specifically the people who made the battlefront series.

I dont like lotr, so im not gonna, besides, Ill still be into Pandemics goldmine thats Mercs 2 :aware:

Edited by Gackt

I'm going to get it, but i can't find it at all on any websites, which is wierd considering it's only out in a few months at most.

I'm going to get it, but i can't find it at all on any websites, which is wierd considering it's only out in a few months at most.

Gametrailers has a GT TV on it.

No, like shopping websites (i would name some but i think it's against the rules).

Oh forget it, Amazon, Game, HMV etc...

Ph, come plai forge with Center and spartan, alchemic! :aware:

Anyone getting Lord of the rings conqeust when it comes out? I think it comes out the same day as gears so I doubt it... Its made by pandemic and more specifically the people who made the battlefront series.

I won't buy it on launch, but I'm probably going to get it. :aware:

Unless it gets particularly good reviews (LOTR), I'm definitely sticking with their other games Mercenaries 2. It's just what I personally prefer.

Unless it gets particularly good reviews (LOTR), I'm definitely sticking with their other games Mercenaries 2. It's just what I personally prefer.

ME you and Co-op, then?

If Mercs 2 has co-op that'd be good. I haven't really looked into it.

Did anyone notice that this year is turning out to be just as good, if not better than last year's releases?

2009's going to scare me.

Yeah, theres the best co-op system ever.

I invite you, you choose your merc, and you are in my game, and its seamless, infact, it takes a few seconds.

This year is definitely one of the best fall/winter lineups in a few years.

Star Wars TFU, Mercs 2, Fallout 3, Farcry, Fable 2, Gears 2, etc.

Amazing lineup really.

Edited by Raz

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.