Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

GAH! Decision time. Far Cry 2 comes out the same day as Fable II. I dunno whether to pre-order it. :aware:

Did you pre-order Fable? If so then I'd say just wait on Farcry until after it comes out. Maybe once you read reviews you'll know for sure. Either way it'll make a few days and a trip to the store difference.

GAH! Decision time. Far Cry 2 comes out the same day as Fable II. I dunno whether to pre-order it. :aware:

I'd get Fable 2.

I'd get both. But I can't afford both :aware:

New computer stuff has arrived and been built, 'tis awesome.

Great, but Dem, 'tis the seccond time i have had to tell you to change your sig :aware:

Well I order 80% of my games online. :) If Far Cry 2 gets good reviews, I'll play Fable II for a couple of days and then go up town and buy Far Cry 2. :aware:

That 20% is getting a Number 37/47/X47 bus up to Edinburgh Cameron Toll Shopping Centre OR Princes Street and going to a Game store there. :aware:

I never rent games.

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=5151063

Ok if I plug my ethernet cable from my comp into the wan port on this router (see link) and then 2 ethernet cables coming out of it (one into pc one into 360) will I be able to have internet on both at the same time?

Edit: Im gonna try powercycling my devices to get this right. Wish me luck.

Edited by Jump

Ok if I plug my ethernet cable from my comp into the wan port on this router (see link) and then 2 ethernet cables coming out of it (one into pc one into 360) will I be able to have internet on both at the same time?

Indeed you will.

Reasons why I UB3R 1337 HAX SAUCE at shooters is a fail voting option.

1) UB3R is fail.

2) UBER is fail.

3) 117 is the new 1337.

4) HAX is fail.

4.5) I'm God.

5) H4X is sometimes acceptable, unlike H4x or Gud H4x/Gud h4x always being acceptable.

6) Being 1337 is fail. Being 117 isn't.

7) If you need H4x to win, then you are extreme fail.

8) I'm RAPE.

9) You fail.

10) 300=internet meme. Internet memes=rul- YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING AND SHOULDN'T BEING THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU POSSIBLY JUST SAW :aware: .

11) H4x sauce equals epic fail +1.

12) THIS IS SPARTA! (AKA, RAPE. RAPE is me. And i'm I r T3H SLAYER).

13) Renting games/buying used copies is fail. Good job not being fail Danny :).

14) Did I mention this is sparta?

15) I'm RAPE.

16) SHOOP DA WHOOP says ima fire mah lazer. I'm also SHOOP T3H WHOOP (AKA SHOOP DA WHOOP).

Edited by Cheimcal Romance Zeizma666

Just got tversity set up to work with my xbox. It's marvelous. :aware:

Edited by bill00080025

1) UB3R is fail.

2) UBER is fail.

3) 117 is the new 1337.

4) HAX is fail.

4.5) I'm God.

5) H4X is sometimes acceptable, unlike H4x or Gud H4x/Gud h4x always being acceptable.

8) I'm RAPE.

9) You fail.

10) 300=internet meme. Internet memes=rul- YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING AND SHOULDN'T BEING THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU POSSIBLY JUST SAW :aware: .

13) Renting games/buying used copies is fail. Good job not being fail Danny :).

15) I'm RAPE.

16) SHOOP DA WHOOP says ima fire mah lazer. I'm also SHOOP T3H WHOOP (AKA SHOOP DA WHOOP).

They really need to hurry up and invent the "kill people over the internet" device for the sole purpose of this post.

1) UB3R is fail.

2) UBER is fail.

3) 117 is the new 1337.

4) HAX is fail.

4.5) I'm God.

8) I'm RAPE.

9) You fail.

10) 300=internet meme. Internet memes=rul- YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING AND SHOULDN'T BEING THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU POSSIBLY JUST SAW :wizard: .

13) Renting games/buying used copies is fail. Good job not being fail Danny :ph34r: .

15) I'm RAPE.

They really need to hurry up and invent the "kill people over the internet" device for the sole purpose of this post.

I'm going to use my killswitch to delete you, your computer, anyone who knows you, your posts, and any other trace of you. Hopefully it works with Mac OS X?

The fact that you could take such a stupid joke that way tells me you can figure out when someone is being sarcastic. Kind of sad.

Is mercs2 going to be fixed sometime soon?

Edit: Im gonna try powercycling my devices to get this right. Wish me luck.

I've failed once again :aware:

I have a solution that'll hook me up for a little while. Just maybe it'll work.

1) UB3R is fail.

2) UBER is fail.

3) 117 is the new 1337.

4) HAX is fail.

4.5) I'm God.

8) I'm RAPE.

9) You fail.

10) 300=internet meme. Internet memes=rul- YOU DIDN'T SEE NOTHING AND SHOULDN'T BEING THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU POSSIBLY JUST SAW :wizard: .

13) Renting games/buying used copies is fail. Good job not being fail Danny :ph34r: .

15) I'm RAPE.

I'm going to use my killswitch to delete you, your computer, anyone who knows you, your posts, and any other trace of you. Hopefully it works with Mac OS X?

The fact that you could take such a stupid joke that way tells me you can figure out when someone is being sarcastic. Kind of sad.

If it is made by EA it won't.

1) UB3R is fail.

2) UBER is fail.

3) 117 is the new 1337.

4) HAX is fail.

4.5) I'm God.

8) I'm RAPE.

9) You fail.

15) I'm RAPE.

No, it's the fact that you're using 4chan memes which makes you sound extremely idiotic. LOL BARREL ROLL EPIC FAIL FACEPALM MUDKIPZ SO FUNNI LOLOLOL SHEWP DA WHEWP [email protected][email protected]

I just bought Spore so I'm going to be playing that for a while. Playing games on the Xbox has been getting stale, although Castle Crashers was extremely fun. I'm going to try and collect all of the weapons in that game just because I'm OCD. :o

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.