Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

I'm tempted to buy GH:WT and just use my Rock band Hardware...

Dunno If I should

Its really not that good...

Have you played it?

Id say rent it.

I'm tempted to buy GH:WT and just use my Rock band Hardware...

Dunno If I should

Its really not that good...

Have you played it?

Id say rent it.

Yea I have.

I'm so pumped for Left 4 Dead! One, because I love co-op, two because I love Valve. It also doesn't hurt that my irl friends are going to get it.

When does the NXE come out? I'm too lazy to google it. :wub:

I'm so pumped for Left 4 Dead! One, because I love co-op, two because I love Valve. It also doesn't hurt that my irl friends are going to get it.

When does the NXE come out? I'm too lazy to google it. ^_^

The 19th. Theres 3 games I want for christmas... left 4 dead, mirrors edge, and fallout 3. I think I'm gonna get left 4 dead and mirrors edge as I just don't have enough time to invest in fallout 3. Maybe durring the summer though. Oh and just beat gow 2 :wub:

Why couldn't I have been more patient and waited to get Dead Space at Christmas? It's the only game I've regretted buying (out of that and Fallout 3) because I NEED Dead Space. After two runthroughs of the game, it feels like there's nothing else to do with it. Four months ago, I had let me friend borrow GTA IV, which he lost. He said he would get me 60 dollars, but is being an cabbage and delaying giving it to me. It's been 3 months since I asked for it back, and getting that money is my last chance at getting Gears 2 before Christmas (unless I sell a bunch of my Xbox games, but I highly doubt I'll get 60 dollars for them). :'( I NEED GEARS OF WAR!

Or I could sell myself out on the streets. :wizard:

Fallout 3 is okay, but being OCD really gives me a headache. I have the need to pick up every item I come across and sell it. Same thing happened to me in Oblivion. It'll take me a long time to finish the game at the pace I'm going.

When does the NXE come out? I'm too lazy to google it. :)

Left 4 Dead is absolutely amazing. I just beat the demo on Advanced mode with some randoms. We met a big boss along the way, he's a pain in the behind. :D

I think I'll buy it before Xmas.

It's actually pretty scary as well. :wub: ^_^

Edited by Scotsfan

Left 4 Dead is absolutely amazing. I just beat the demo on Advanced mode with some randoms. We met a big boss along the way, he's a pain in the behind. :D

Cool. Being scared with friends is always fun. Especially when you start screaming into your headset to freak them out. :s I don't think I'll play it alone that much though. Do the zombies eventually just feel like a slog with not much challenge?

Cool. Being scared with friends is always fun. Especially when you start screaming into your headset to freak them out. :s I don't think I'll play it alone that much though. Do the zombies eventually just feel like a slog with not much challenge?

Hell no. Every game you play is different due to a computer called "The Director". There is literally thousands of different combinations of waves of zombies, sound effects and bosses through each level. "The Director" controls all of these.

The zombies move at you pretty fast, and you sometimes have to save your team mates from Smokers (Lickers from Resident Evil, who drag you towards them with their tongue), Hunters (who jump on top of you and you need to be saved) and Boomers (who vomit on you and disrupt your view and explode on you).

They're very challenging and unpredictable on Advanced mode.

Hell no. Every game you play is different due to a computer called "The Director". There is literally thousands of different combinations of waves of zombies, sound effects and bosses through each level. "The Director" controls all of these.

The zombies move at you pretty fast, and you sometimes have to save your team mates from Smokers (Lickers from Resident Evil, who drag you towards them with their tongue), Hunters (who jump on top of you and you need to be saved) and Boomers (who vomit on you and disrupt your view and explode on you).

They're very challenging and unpredictable on Advanced mode.

I'm really glad to hear that. I didn't really like the Zombies in HL2 because they just weren't a challenge, and felt like a slog.

Hmm, being vomited on? I don't think i'll get this, doesn't sound like fun. If i wanted to be vomited on i could just, well... there are lots of things i could do :wub:

It's rated 18 for a reason. :wub:

However I still predict the ever so unpopular prepubescent fanbase will buy it.

It's a game, get over it.

It makes it more scary when all this green gunge vomit goes all over your screen when you're tryign to shoot like twenty zombies. :wub:

What, so when you turn 18 it becomes fun to be vomited on?

Do you expect them to come over and give you a nice friendly hug.

Like in most other stereotypical zombie type games?

And Scary is fun :wub:

There's nothing like the feeling of adrenaline running through your body... or... vomit on your face?

Gears 2 makes me happyface and I now have 15075 G ^^ Hopefully I should get 20k g by late 2009/.

Just rent some easy achievement games like avatar or w/e other licesensed games you can get your hands on.

Gears 2 makes me happyface and I now have 15075 G ^^ Hopefully I should get 20k g by late 2009/.

Just rent some easy achievement games like avatar or w/e other licesensed games you can get your hands on.

Yeah, I don't usually buy games for GS, I just buy the game for the game and then GS whore it :wub:

Really need to finish King Kong and grab some achievements on FC before I trade it in. But I don't usually play offline, I only ever play offline once a fortnight.

Well, got all of the SP achievements on Gears apart from Insane and Seriously 2.0 (CoughChapter1Act4KeepRestartingFromCheckpointCough), also the Meatshield one if that counts. Could get it but didn't have the time. Just tag a downed enemy with a nade and pick him up.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.