Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

It is that site where you play games and get points to buy stuff. Forget what its called but its by ms. Plus I know Josh got stuff from it before.

What is that site anyway? I was on it a while ago but i lost the URL...

And have you played BC yet? Because i want to get it... but if i have nobody to play it with then i think the money could just go towards my new PC, then i could get it later, when it's cheaper.

Well caboose its alright,I'm waiting for reviews though.

By the way Adam I can combat that whole "360 degrees and walk away thing".

1241215283869.png

Well, at least Michael Jackson can.

:wub:

That joke was on an ign podcast a while ago, I lol'd hard.

QoS is really easy on 007, just stay in cover and pop out, kind of like GoW. And going stealthy when you can helps.

Right after I posted that it got really easy and I started flying through it. Like 4 missions left.

It is that site where you play games and get points to buy stuff. Forget what its called but its by ms. Plus I know Josh got stuff from it before.

What is that site anyway? I was on it a while ago but i lost the URL...

I know what that is, it's not it, and you can't do it anyway.

Yeah, well no thanks to you i found it on my own.

club.live.com

And i asked what the URL of that site is... this isn't all about you you know :wub:

Too Human is actually on the prize list there

Edited by Caboose

And i asked what the URL of that site is... this isn't all about you you know :wub:

AAAWWWEESSOOMMEEE.

I'm so doing this. :wub:

AAAWWWEESSOOMMEEE.

Same, might get gears or lost odyssey instead though.

AAAWWWEESSOOMMEEE.

Same, might get gears or lost odyssey instead though.

Yea I'm thinking the same. I think they also have an xbox controller to pc dongle that I really want, too. :wub:

I'm dominating at these games. On the baseball one I got like 90% of the words. :wub:

The difference between what you guys are planning on doing and what Josh does is you have to work and play games and spend countless hours doing it.

Have fun getting your Xbox game after 20 hours of Chicktionary, when working for that same time could net you hundreds of dollars.

I think someone's jealous. :wub:

Jump, use that link that you did to find the word that uses all the letters, then go to http://www.anagrammer.com/ type the word that uses all the letters and BAM, 100%. :wub:

That's if your first link doesn't work (sometimes it doesn't solve it for me. :wub:).

Edited by redmonke

Removed the link since I'd probably get a warning for putting something that links to a bot here.

Anyways, I've been addicted to Fable 2 lately. It's pretty fun, but I really wish there was a higher difficulty setting.

Edited by Cold Karnage

317 live points. Daaannnggg. By the end of the week I should get a game or a controller. :wub:

317 live points. Daaannnggg. By the end of the week I should get a game or a controller. :wub:

Damn swell person, you rolling straight!

Oh yea, they're called tickets.

457 TICKET balance!

Thanks for the support. :wub:

Yo i got a job i pay and get legit :wub:

It's not my fault! :wub:

I reached my 100 point a day limit. Half way to getting Too Human. Me and Jump are gonna have a massive sexual Too Human party. Meftah is invited. :wub:

If there would be more games on that prize list, maybe I would try it out. But nooo..

Yo i got a job i pay and get legit :wub:

It's not my fault! :wub:

I reached my 100 point a day limit. Half way to getting Too Human. Me and Jump are gonna have a massive sexual Too Human party. Meftah is invited. :wub:

Sounds win. I would go for the limit today but I'm too lazy.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.