Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

That isn't even that good... actually it's rubbish. What it sounds like to me is a that weelchair person from Family Guy shouting and somebody who's had a caffeine overdose on drums. It's not a competition to see how many notes you can fit in the song, it's supposed to sound good.

Wtf are you on man..

The Beatles really aren't that good. It's not as if it takes talent to play their guitars or drums. There all really simple, for the time it must've been ace but now, it just can't compete.

What are you on about? For one thing, music today would NOT be the same without the Beatles. And you're wrong when you say that their music is 'simple'. If it was so simple then why aren't there any good covers? Besides, good music isn't necessarily about 'talent'. It's about sounding good. I don't care if it takes a god to play that piece of music, i don't like how it sounds or how it makes me feel and that's why i don't think it's good music.

What are you on about? For one thing, music today would NOT be the same without the Beatles. And you're wrong when you say that their music is 'simple'. If it was so simple then why aren't there any good covers? Besides, good music isn't necessarily about 'talent'. It's about sounding good. I don't care if it takes a god to play that piece of music, i don't like how it sounds or how it makes me feel and that's why i don't think it's good music.

Although I don't really like the Beatles, I have to agree with you there. The genre/band/difficulty of a song doesn't matter as long as it sounds good.

Can anyone help me?

I'm trying to move gamesaves, such as AC, GTA IV and Oblivion to my new xbox, but everytime I copy them onto the official memory unit and transfer them to the new xbox the game claims the save is corrupt. The game can see the save, but refuses to read it. What can I do to transfer them using the official memory unit?

You need to move it not copy it. That's what happened to me.

That hasn't helped, still can't play the games. Any other suggestions?

Get your PAX 09 (male) avatar T-Shirt here!!

TDRV7-CT8WD-MVPWD-2P2G7-KW96D

Great game.

Shame it's going to be overshadowed.

Lol, what's happened to Slamz Leaderboardz? Last time I checked it was a few months ago, and now it looks like a lot of people left.

Got What Are You Trying to Prove? on Left 4 Dead. :wizard:

Now I just need Untouchables and Zombie Genocidest. I'll just tape my LT button overnight for Genocidest, and I'm gonna get Untouchables later today with Will.

1000/1000 Guitar Hero 5. shizzle is so easy.

Also purchased 'Splosion Man. Pretty fun.

Or mabey you're just really good at getting achievements.

Yo i be getting dat beatles game hey josh we make good poop on thur yes?

I don't know when my dad getting but when he does we make good poop.

Okay good poop i get wednesday

Meftah, that sig is amazing.

Lol, random, but thank you :wizard:

ODST truck is coming to Indy this week, plan on hitting it up... the computer told me I can win "Halo swag".... HALO SWAG !!!!!!(OMGmyDREAMisCOMINGtrue,SOMEONEthrowAgangstaGRILLatME)

ODST looks great. Only two more weeks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.