Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Yo i be getting dat beatles game hey josh we make good poop on thur yes?

I don't know when my dad getting but when he does we make good poop.

Okay good poop i get wednesday

good poop

Hell yea.

Got Untouchables. :wizard:

Now the only achievement I have left is Zombie Genocidest, which I'll do on Friday.

I miss out on sleep already.

:wizard:

Do what I do and chain all your mirrows, so that you can see the tv. Then, you can play while you doo-doo.

School today ruined my chance at getting an MSI motherboard at 55% off... shame.

School was awsome today my teacher has a 360 in the room with halo 3 and rockband 2 and madden 09 and alot of other games ! when ever you finish ur work you can play! I will be finishing my work way faster from now in :wizard:.

Oh and it is hooked up to the big projexter screen in our class, same as big t.v no high def though -_-.

Edited by I can has shootgun

School was awsome today my teacher has a 360 in the room with halo 3 and rockband 2 and madden 09 and alot of other games ! when ever you finish ur work you can play! I will be finishing my work way faster from now in :box:.

Oh and it is hooked up to the big projexter screen in our class, same as big t.v no high def though -_-.

I don't find the use if you have most of that at home. :wizard:

Halo ODST is the first halo game to look appealing to me.

Live action trailer is pretty good too.

Hopefully no one posted that already >_>

School was awsome today my teacher has a 360 in the room with halo 3 and rockband 2 and madden 09 and alot of other games ! when ever you finish ur work you can play! I will be finishing my work way faster from now in :box:.

But you get to play during school time and vs. friends that don't have xbox and have a different system or something still so much better than all work all day.

But you get to play during school time and vs. friends that don't have xbox and have a different system or something still so much better than all work all day.

I can only pwn people at Halo that don't have Halo and rub it in their faces for so long.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.