Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

Just enroll in the tech courses at any high school and your bound to run into an xbox sooner or later all of my tech teachers do and have gamertags. :wizard:

Just enroll in the tech courses at any high school and your bound to run into an xbox sooner or later all of my tech teachers do and have gamertags. :wizard:

^

We we're playing CS 1.6 for most of the afternoon lol

I have my old IT Teacher's gamertag... that reminds me though, i really need to pre order ODST :wizard:

Just enroll in the tech courses at any high school and your bound to run into an xbox sooner or later all of my tech teachers do and have gamertags. :box:

My Physics teachers have PS3's. If they'd add me I'd play with them.

Though the youngest one is a Halo Fanboy as well :wizard:

Gamefly sent Viva Pinata: TIP today.

:wizard:

Edited by Mudkip Hugger

VIVA PINATA! Tempted to buy it on Games on Demand, or GOD!!!

School was awsome today my teacher has a 360 in the room with halo 3 and rockband 2 and madden 09 and alot of other games ! when ever you finish ur work you can play! I will be finishing my work way faster from now in :box:.

Oh and it is hooked up to the big projexter screen in our class, same as big t.v no high def though -_-.

I don't find the use if you have most of that at home. :wizard:

But you get to play during school time and vs. friends that don't have xbox and have a different system or something still so much better than all work all day.

I can only pwn people at Halo that don't have Halo and rub it in their faces for so long.

I can rub things in peoples faces for long periods of time :/

School was awsome today my teacher has a 360 in the room with halo 3 and rockband 2 and madden 09 and alot of other games ! when ever you finish ur work you can play! I will be finishing my work way faster from now in :/.

Oh and it is hooked up to the big projexter screen in our class, same as big t.v no high def though -_-.

I don't find the use if you have most of that at home. :box:

But you get to play during school time and vs. friends that don't have xbox and have a different system or something still so much better than all work all day.

I can only pwn people at Halo that don't have Halo and rub it in their faces for so long.

I can rub things in peoples faces for long periods of time :rich:

Right...barely play my xbox. Only go on for my occasional Guitar Hero. I wish there was a program like steam for Xbox/Windows Live for the computer. :P

I wish there was a program like steam for Xbox/Windows Live for the computer.

What, you mean like Xbox Live?

Edited by Caboose

Gamefly sent Viva Pinata: TIP today.

you sir are a good man. we co-op get some pooon

yeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.

my friend keeps claiming he mods gamertags, mods golden guns on cod4, mods recon armor, and all this other stuff that he doesn't do at all. it annoys me so much.

There is. Games For Windows Live. Bad thing is is that it's mainly for DLC, videos and news. No access to friend or anything like that. :wizard:

OMG YES! Braid is on sale on Steam for 5 bucks! It even has steam cheevos! God I love Braid!

There is. Games For Windows Live. Bad thing is is that it's mainly for DLC, videos and news. No access to friend or anything like that. :wizard:

I know that while playing a GFWL game I can hit home and have access to all of that, but yea I want to do all of that out of games, too. :box:

I wish you could join parties in GFWL games. I hope they bring over avatars or at least XBLA.

It won't be sold out so no worries.

Do you thing MW2 will be sold out?

I think Modern Warfare 2 will be sold out.

I'm going to pre-order 2, one for me and one for my bro.

EDIT: 1003 post!! Forgot when I hit 1000 :wizard:

Edited by littlejr5

I think Modern Warfare 2 will be sold out.

This is why I pre-ordered.

And why the hell is November 10 taking forever to come?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.