Sal's RuneScape Forum
Ph201

Sal's Xbox 360 Club

I want to buy The Orange Box for my 360. BTW, I killed a Rockstar developer in a deathmatch in GTA IV on my gold acc. I got a spectacular ammount of points for that: 10 g... That is so unfair!

I want to buy The Orange Box for my 360. BTW, I killed a Rockstar developer in a deathmatch in GTA IV on my gold acc. I got a spectacular ammount of points for that: 10 g... That is so unfair!

You probably didn't kill a Rockstar developer. That achievement is viral, it means if you kill someone who killed someone who killed someone who killed someone who killed someone who killed a Rockstar developer, you'll get the achievement.

Ok im late and im confused what is coming in the case of halo 3 odst, i heard one is the campaign disk and one is the disk with halo multiplayer with the new maps can someone tell me exactly whats in both cds im confused.

You just got it right there. One disc has all the ODST stuff, and one has Halo 3 Multiplayer with the maps.

Holy crap! Have you guys seen the MW2 limited edition console?

You have no idea how late you are.

Yeah I know, hadn't played Xbox in a while and I saw it on Inside Xbox when I got on.

Decided to pre-order MW2 and not ODST.

Still waiting for my odst and halo 1 to ship never got tracking number yet. :wizard:

I love living in a small town. My GameStop STILL has pre-order codes for Sgt. Johnson, even though they stopped the offer like 3-4 days ago. Gonna go pre-order ODST today. :wizard:

Damn! Bank Holiday Monday in the UK (or maybe just Scotland), so no mail today. No ODST until tomorrow. CURSES.

:'(

Dude, I preordered it and my mum thought they took the money out the day you preorder so when they went to dispatch it she took all the money out so now I can't get it till Thursday :wizard:

Epic fail. That's why the website tells you funds will not be taken until day of dispatch. Also, it tells you in your order history, AND in the e-mail they send you.

:wizard:

Day off tomorrow, so it's all cool.

It's just Scotland, we had one a few weeks ago. I used it to go up to Scotland :wizard:

Well i finally got round to pre ordering it a few days ago from Amazon, hopefully did it in time to get a code but it's not that much of a big deal.

I just found out they ship preordered games the day it is supposed to release so i have been waiting for the shipped email for no reason :wizard:

OMG I'M SO PISSED. MY ZOMBIE GENOCIDEST KILLS WENT FROM 40,000 BACK TO 15,000!

fudgefudgefudgefudgefudgefudgefudge

im leaving for the midnight release and party of odst, ill hopefully let you guys know what i think of it before tomorrow morning.

Got Gears of War. :wizard:

Also, gonna go pre-order ODST in an hour. First 150 to pick it up get the code. I'm not worried because we're not having a midnight party here and my mom will be happy to pick it up in the morning. :box:

Got Gears of War. :box:

Also, gonna go pre-order ODST in an hour. First 150 to pick it up get the code. I'm not worried because we're not having a midnight party here and my mom will be happy to pick it up in the morning. :/

Please say you're going to go to school tomorrow. I think it's really sad when people skip school for a game :wizard:

Never skipped School for a game, but I had a free period (1 hr) and lunch (1 hr) so 2hrs free so I went home and played GTAIV for well over an hour. :wizard:

Definitely taking days off of work to play MW2 though. :box:

Also, gonna go pre-order ODST in an hour. First 150 to pick it up get the code. I'm not worried because we're not having a midnight party here and my mom will be happy to pick it up in the morning. :/

Please say you're going to go to school tomorrow. I think it's really sad when people skip school for a game :wizard:

Trust me, I value my education over my entertainment. Because of school, I don't plan to get a real Firefight or Campaign session in until Friday. 'Till then it'll just be messing around in Firefight and seeing part dos of the Mythic Maps.

Trust me, I value my education over my entertainment. Because of school, I don't plan to get a real Firefight or Campaign session in until Friday. 'Till then it'll just be messing around in Firefight and seeing part dos of the Mythic Maps.

Finally, someone with some sense!

I know this is looking a little ahead, but should I get L4D2 or AC2? I never played AC, but I heard it was good.

Why stay off school for MW2? It's so sad man.

Education is so much more important, and it's just a game. :wizard:

Skipping school for video games is the stupidest thing ever.

Second is paying $60 for one.

:wizard: Maybe I'm just poor.

Haha, I just stay home when I feel like it. Missing a few days of school is ok, you makeup everything anyway. Don't look at it as, staying home to play a game, look at is as, staying home to do what you feel like that day, ha. :wizard:

Anyway, Best Buy has apparently already shipped ODST! YAY!!

Edited by bill00080025

Wow, one measly day out of your entire School career! Absolute blasphemy.

To play a game.

A game. That'll be there afterschool and on the weekend.

Why is it so important you have to whore it out so quick?

Haha, I just stay home when I feel like it. Missing a few days of school is ok, you makeup everything anyway. Don't look at it as, staying home to play a game, look at is as, staying home to do what you feel like that day, ha. :box:

Anyway, Best Buy has apparently already shipped ODST! YAY!!

Hey did u get the sipped email I didn't get mine yet :wizard:

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Guidelines and Privacy Policy.